White House warns Netanyahu that 'occupation must end'

Finally a President who's administration has stood up to the right wing warmongers in Israel!

White House warns Netanyahu that occupation must end - Yahoo News
Washington (AFP) - The White House on Monday bluntly warned Israel that its occupation of Palestinian land must end, dismissing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's efforts to take back controversial campaign pledges.

Related Stories
  1. In Netanyahu call, Obama says US reassessing peace approach Associated Press
  2. Acrimonious Week Tests U.S.-Israel Ties The Wall Street Journal
  3. Obama takes Netanyahu 'at his word' on Palestinian state Associated Press
  4. Boehner off to Israel; Netanyahu's ties to Obama hit new low Associated Press
  5. Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path WPVI – Philadelphia
In unusually tough language that underscores the fracture in relations between Washington and Israel, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough said "an occupation that has lasted for almost 50 years must end."

Maybe Israel should warn and threaten the US about its policies regarding Mexicans, and tell them to get of the Mexican land they occupy

How about keeping your word to God?
Absolutely!

God does not condone Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's. You have to go all they way back to Nazi Germany, to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Pals.
You have to go back BEFORE the Ottoman empire to find Palistine.
And 4/5ths of it WAS in Egypt. So who needs to give up land?
Where is Egypt with a 4/5ths donation?

You have to go back BEFORE the Ottoman empire to find Palistine.
And 4/5ths of it WAS in Egypt. So who needs to give up land?
Where is Egypt with a 4/5ths donation?
It doesn't matter what name you call them, the fact remains there was over 1 million non-Jewish residents, who had been living in that area for generations and they have rights. Inalienable rights that have been codified by several UN resolutions.

No one has to give up land. Israel just needs to get the fuck off land that isn't theirs. Period.

Exactly.

So who peed your cheerios, USA?
Ha, I don't eat cheerios!

I'm into fruit loops......... no, wait........I mean, captain crunch. I'm into captain crunch.

Wuut?!
schock3.gif

No way!

C.C is like.. my favorite!

pbcrunch.jpg

I may even grow to like you, now!

Wait.

lookaround.gif

Don't tell anyone I just said that.

(PS- there is nothing wrong with men admitting to like fruitloops)

Even hard right-wingers are criticizing NuttyYahoo.

“Frankly, I have been disappointed with the lack of progress regarding a lasting peace — and I have been for some time,” Baker said. “In the aftermath of Netanyahu’s recent election victory, the chance of a two-state solution seems even slimmer, given his reversal on the issue.”

James Baker 24 March 2015

Can't say that the Double-talking Nut&Yahoo didn't ask for it...He's done more damage for Israel than all her enemies.

Obama Says U.S. Won t Rule Out Withholding UN Support for Israel - Yahoo Finance
Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama refused to rule out the possibility of allowing a Palestinian push for statehood through the United Nations as part of a U.S. reassessment of its approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Related Stories
  1. Obama Says Netanyahu Remarks on Peace Talks Dangerous for Region Bloomberg
  2. U.S. Wants Israeli Action on Palestinian State, McDonough Says Bloomberg
  3. Obama Says Iran Hasn't Made Concessions Needed for Agreement Bloomberg
  4. U.S. Doubts Over Netanyahu May Spur ‘Other Steps' on Peace Bloomberg
  5. Acrimonious Week Tests U.S.-Israel Ties The Wall Street Journal

“We’re going to do that evaluation,” Obama said at a news conference in response to a question on whether he would consider supporting Palestinian statehood at the UN. “We’re going to partly wait for an actual Israeli government to form.”

Obama sure hasn't done anything to protect & defend our own country & our own citizens from Middle East Muslim terrorist groups. And he seems to want Bibi to be as big a disaster as him in Israel with his country & citizens. Sorry Pali supporters, ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back