White House warns Netanyahu that 'occupation must end'

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Finally a President who's administration has stood up to the right wing warmongers in Israel!

White House warns Netanyahu that occupation must end - Yahoo News
Washington (AFP) - The White House on Monday bluntly warned Israel that its occupation of Palestinian land must end, dismissing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's efforts to take back controversial campaign pledges.

Related Stories
  1. In Netanyahu call, Obama says US reassessing peace approach Associated Press
  2. Acrimonious Week Tests U.S.-Israel Ties The Wall Street Journal
  3. Obama takes Netanyahu 'at his word' on Palestinian state Associated Press
  4. Boehner off to Israel; Netanyahu's ties to Obama hit new low Associated Press
  5. Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path WPVI – Philadelphia
In unusually tough language that underscores the fracture in relations between Washington and Israel, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough said "an occupation that has lasted for almost 50 years must end."

I bet they're shaking in their boots.

what an embarrassment he acts like thug/child
He will say anything to deflect from his failures, or, in the case of the rise of Islamic terror, his successes.

Remember during Bush they wailed how we should'nt be interfering in other countries or doing nation building? well all that flew out their butts when that thug/child Obama came to us from the Heavens above

hypocrites

He will say anything to deflect from his failures, or, in the case of the rise of Islamic terror, his successes.

Remember during Bush they wailed how we should'nt be interfering in other countries or doing nation building? well all that flew out their butts when that thug/child Obama came to us from the Heavens above

hypocrites
Cracker Jack job he has done in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt etc.

Arab Spring is just fuckin' wonderful.

we should not be involved in any of it

hypocrites
Cracker Jack job he has done in Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt etc.

Arab Spring is just fuckin' wonderful.

Finally a President who's administration has stood up to the right wing warmongers in Israel!

Washington (AFP) - The White House on Monday bluntly warned Israel that its occupation of Palestinian land must end, dismissing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's efforts to take back controversial campaign pledges.

Related Stories
  4. Boehner off to Israel; Netanyahu's ties to Obama hit new low Associated Press
  5. Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal' would put Iran on nuclear path WPVI – Philadelphia
In unusually tough language that underscores the fracture in relations between Washington and Israel, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough said "an occupation that has lasted for almost 50 years must end."
Bibi already told Obabble to fuck off. Why is Jarret pressing the point?

Related Stories
I'm sorry, I think this is nothing more than a Washington smoke screen. It's nothing but empty rhetoric that will never be backed by policy.

If Obama was serious about ending the occupation:
  • He would stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC
  • He would stop all arms shipments to that country
  • He would freeze all Israeli assets in US banks
  • He would outlaw AIPAC
And finally, he would submit a resolution to the UNSC telling the Israeli's they got 90 days to get their ass out of the OPT or that decision will no longer be theirs to make.

Then park the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores to let them know he's not kidding.

I just wish the man/thug/child would just shut up. Sick of hearing his dumb shit

He's nothing but a bully. and not just with other countries we've had to deal with it for six miserable years

Last edited:
So Israel must be removed. This is sick...You side with savages that want war also against us.

Please forgive PBel. He even idolizes Voltaire who's greatest hatred is against Roman Catholics like himself. Heh Heh!

Related Stories
I'm sorry, I think this is nothing more than a Washington smoke screen. It's nothing but empty rhetoric that will never be backed by policy.

If Obama was serious about ending the occupation:
  • He would stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC
  • He would stop all arms shipments to that country
  • He would freeze all Israeli assets in US banks
  • He would outlaw AIPAC
And finally, he would submit a resolution to the UNSC telling the Israeli's they got 90 days to get their ass out of the OPT or that decision will no longer be theirs to make.

Then park the USS Ronald Reagan off their shores to let them know he's not kidding.
Obabble is stupid...but he is not about to sign his own death certificate.

So Israel must be removed. This is sick...You side with savages that want war also against us.

Please forgive PBel. He even idolizes Voltaire who's greatest hatred is against Roman Catholics like himself. Heh Heh!
Thank you Krusty, I do forgive your senility...Voltaire hated all organized Religions even Judaism...Me, I like them all if they pray for Peace for all mankind.

By the way, I am a Unitarian, all are welcome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back