White House Still Refusing To Release Joe Biden's Physical Exam For 2022

Unlike Progs, Trump was not a man who wanted to see people murdered. Progs love death. Its shallow death though. As long as the peasants get it and who the peasants are.
Yeah, no one died by Trump's orders while he was president, right?

We're now into 2023 and still nothing. What does Biden have that they're hiding?

No President have ever released the results of their physical except Donald Trump, and the report we were given was a lie. We didn't see the results of Trump's cognitive test either but who can forget the discussions about it.

Trump comes across completely demented in this.

No President have ever released the results of their physical except Donald Trump, and the report we were given was a lie. We didn't see the results of Trump's cognitive test either but who can forget the discussions about it.

Trump comes across completely demented in this.

iu

Sorry little life you got there.

You don't seem to be interested in anything but hating that ORANGE MAN.

Seek professional help.

Last edited:
I was so sure it would be baked potato

You might be right.

Sometimes the clinical testing is a matter of interpretation.

A skilled interpreter of blood chemistry could explain the difference more articulately than I can.

You might be right.

Sometimes the clinical testing is a matter of interpretation.

A skilled interpreter of blood chemistry could explain the difference more articulately than I can.

It's possible there was cross contamination after Stacy Abrams started the riot when the ice cream bar ran out of hot fudge.

It's possible there was cross contamination after Stacy Abrams started the riot when the ice cream bar ran out of hot fudge.

I'll bet you're right. The Assistant Heath Secretary might have handled the samples itself. Maybe even performed the analysis. Errors can happen when you hire ideology instead of skill.

iu

Forum List

Back