White House Releases Video of Jen Psaki and Man In Skirt (Benny Drama) To Encourage Vaccinations

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
46483031-9878073-image-a-11_1628547388850.jpg

Wow. They take it so seriously. It's like a SNL skit, but even less funny.

We are the laughing stock of the world with this administration.

The TikTok was released the same day as Psaki was featured in a glowing Vogue profile, where the press secretary describes how she hates to be called 'nice.'

Next they're going to waterboard you till you get vaccinated, though there's no way that would be worse than watching this!!!' Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter.

Videos:

or

Shouldn't this video actually offend out-of-the-closet gay folks? It seems to stereotype them as not really the best workers. I'd say it's an identity politics fail.

46483031-9878073-image-a-11_1628547388850.jpg

Wow. They take it so seriously. It's like a SNL skit, but even less funny.

We are the laughing stock of the world with this administration.

The TikTok was released the same day as Psaki was featured in a glowing Vogue profile, where the press secretary describes how she hates to be called 'nice.'

Next they're going to waterboard you till you get vaccinated, though there's no way that would be worse than watching this!!!' Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter.

Videos:

or

Shouldn't this video actually offend out-of-the-closet gay folks? It seems to stereotype them as not really the best workers. I'd say it's an identity politics fail.

WHAT did I just watch? Was that a guy?

Parody video of the OP video.

Looks like it is only available on Twitter (puke)....

Ya know, I gave it a shot, but nothing about that ginger shit clown and the gender-confused cucked sissy inspired me.

I used the threshold - would I let either of them clean the shitter in my pool house... and the answer was twice "no fucking way".... so anything above that threshold was ruled out.

Although it was cute rendition of 2 Girls, 1 Cup.... I'll give 'em that much.

Forum List

Back