White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

DWI laws are racist of course. They are rooted in white supremacy and colonialism!

If it did happen as described I would call that people in positions of power with high up friends privilege. It’s a very common form of privilege in Washington.

Last edited:
Jesse Smollett said that the police force is MAGA country and that she was not really impaired.

Then they beat her up.

Then Beetlejuice piped up and said the voters in Chicago also targeted her for the same thing.

Looks like the country has turned racist and homophobic.

Well I can say over the past 2 or 3 years blacks and fags have made me racist and homophobic when I wasnt before. So I'd say the country made me racist and homophobic.

Well no I'm not homophobic, that means I have a irrational fear of fags. I'm not afraid of fags, I just don't like them.

Last edited:
I doubt MSM would even report it unless forced to do so.
If it had been Trump or the GOP, the MSM would have tarred and feathered them by this point. Remember all of the "evidence" for two scam impeachments, Russia, Russia, Russia and let us not forget the equal treatment that was doled out in regard to storage of classified docs. Gigi is a partisan hack hypocrite.

If it had been Trump or the GOP, the MSM would have tarred and feathered them by this point. Remember all of the "evidence" for two scam impeachments, Russia, Russia, Russia and let us not forget the equal treatment that was doled out in regard to storage of classified docs. Gigi is a partisan hack hypocrite.

Doubtful since it's fake news.

Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

This is based on a tweet?

Really? Rather pathetic...even for you.

More lies.

DWI is a misdemeanor in VA, DC, and MD. Multiple DWIs carry a more severe penalty.

As stated time and again and demonstrated daily....conservatives are genetically incapable of telling the truth.
It appears that driving offense - particularly if injuries are involved - can lead to jail time

So its far worse than a parking ticket

But if biden’s flunkies can cover it all up this is academic

It appears that driving offense - particularly if injuries are involved - can lead to jail time

So its far worse than a parking ticket

But if biden’s flunkies can cover it all up this is academic

Cover up what?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

However if this is true, things are getting ridiculous.

Unbelievable may she be brought to justice

She is a disgrace to the country and she never should’ve got that job she doesn’t deserve it.

High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

However if this is true, things are getting ridiculous.
Can you post a link to the story that isn't using a picture from a whole different story from a year ago -- about something totally different?

It should be all over Fox, the New York post, Wallstreet Journal, Newsmaxx, somebody

Forum List

Back