White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

Another source here. Nothing but silence from MSM.
Isn't it likely more than a "fender bender" if the perp gets out slurring words & stumbling?
It would be charges for the rest of us.

So, so far we have the picture of a car that does not show any damage and the picture of KJP that was not taken at the time of the event.

I am hearing reports that not only was she drunk...but she may have injured people....including running over pedestrians.....and fleeing the scene on the back of a galloping transexual....as they are known to do in case of emergency...

Why isn't more people talking about this?

I heard she was high on LSD, not drunk.

I am hearing reports that not only was she drunk...but she may have injured people....including running over pedestrians.....and fleeing the scene on the back of a galloping transexual....as they are known to do in case of emergency...

Why aren't more people talking about this?

It might be true

She may have been having lesbian sex at the time of the accident

So, so far we have the picture of a car that does not show any damage and the picture of KJP that was not taken at the time of the event.
The whole thing could be false but I have no confidence that she would face the consequences the rest of us would if it happened as reported here.
I doubt MSM would even report it unless forced to do so.

There is nothing in the twitter feed or any other proof substantiating any of this... right now.

FsKRCBZagAAzYjn

Twin exhausts... must be one of those new fangled EV's. ;)

The whole thing could be false but I have no confidence that she would face the consequences the rest of us would if it happened as reported here.
I doubt MSM would even report it unless forced to do so.

I doubt she would either. And yes, the MSM would ignore it and the RWM would turn it into a capital offense.

Business as usual.

Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

/——-/ Well, if your job was lying for a president who can’t tell the truth, you’d go on a bender too.

Another source here. Nothing but silence from MSM.
Isn't it likely more than a "fender bender" if the perp gets out slurring words & stumbling?
It would be charges for the rest of us.

LOL

Don't you rightarded freaks ever factcheck the bullshit you're spoon-fed?

Ever??

That photo is from last year about a vehicle struck by a train. It has absolutely nothing to do with Karine Jean Pierre.

Ya think maybe, just maybe, that's why the MSM didn't report on the purported DUI?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back