White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

Correct you are. Case in point... this very thread. The claims made by the OP have been utterly discredited, yet JGalt still refuses to admit he fucked up.
You should see the twitter thread...

Not one time has any of these folks stopped to think -- why isn't Newsmaxx, OAN or even Fox is reporting this....

This is why it is so easy to grift from right-wingers -- they will pay you to lie to them...

Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

Who did she rear end?

Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

Damn is that what republicans are stooping to now.

Can you post a link to the story that isn't using a picture from a whole different story from a year ago -- about something totally different?

It should be all over Fox, the New York post, Wallstreet Journal, Newsmaxx, somebody
My post that you are replying to contained no picture And no link to a story.

That's what Trump made up. Do you ever get tired of him lying to you?
He just told me what media leaked to him and then you loons ran with it like madmen. When it backfired you gave your 5 year old “ he made me do it”

It appears that driving offense - particularly if injuries are involved - can lead to jail time

So its far worse than a parking ticket

Sure it can...as can non payment of child support and misdemeanor assault.
But if biden’s flunkies can cover it all up this is academic
Cover what up?

Sure it can...as can non payment of child support and misdemeanor assault.

Cover what up?
We’ll see

Maybe nothing happened

But if something did happen I dont trust anyone in the biden administration to be honest about it

Forum List

Back