White House Press Sec Jean-Pierre drives drunk and causes accident

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Is this black privilege, gay privilege, or is it a (D)ifferent privilege?

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

"Karine Jean Pierre was involved in a rear end accident yesterday. She was allegedly slurring her words, unable to stand, and they are refusing to release the body cam footage. No DUI or ticket. Now that’s Privilege!"

I dunno you racist homophobe you.

:auiqs.jpg:

I give her a pass

I mean, if you had to be an apologist for Biden and the criminal DNC, you would probably be doing heroin by now.

Kudos for Jean limiting the abuse to alcohol right now.

Last edited:

Is there any evidence this really happened other than a tweet?

Is there any evidence this really happened other than a tweet?

Is there any proof it didn't happen?

That's the real question.

We've heard nothing from Sleepy Joe about this at all. Shouldn't this broad be suspended until this is sorted out? Or is getting loaded and driving around plowing into other motorists considered to be "ok" for the ruling class nowadays?

So, you are a "guilty till proven innocent" type.

Why is this not a shock to anyone.

I didn't say the broad is guilty, just that we need an investigation of the charges.

And suspending her until the matter is sorted out is the smart thing to do.

Remember , there is an actual victim to her alleged crimes. People suffered extreme body damage to their vehicle and the assailant is going to need to answer for this.

I didn't say the broad is guilty, just that we need an investigation of the charges.

And suspending her until the matter is sorted out is the smart thing to do.

Remember , there is an actual victim to her alleged crimes. People suffered extreme body damage to their vehicle and the assailant is going to need to answer for this.
We could start by asking the Twitter accuser where she got her information from

Another source here. Nothing but silence from MSM.
Isn't it likely more than a "fender bender" if the perp gets out slurring words & stumbling?
It would be charges for the rest of us.

I am hearing reports that not only was she drunk...but she may have injured people....including running over pedestrians.....and fleeing the scene on the back of a galloping transexual....as they are known to do in case of emergency...

Why aren't more people talking about this?

Forum List

Back