White House Petition to Label Antifa A Terrorist Org

Interesting. As long as KKK and neo-Nazi groups are labeled terrorist, too.

Actually, if you really want to damage the brand and influence of the KKK, the best thing you can do is completely ignore them. Yep, every time they plan a march or demonstration, just don't show up, no news coverage, no media of any type.
Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
John Stuart Mill 1867 Address at the University of St. Andrews

I agree with you that the press coverage should dry up, big time. People, though, should not ignore these jokers. I'm glad so many protesters showed up in Boston over the weekend. I'm glad there was a rally here on Sunday with another thousand or so people. They knew they weren't going to fight anyone--they went to stand against racism. That's all. Candlelight vigil, singing a song about peace. A lot, a lot, a lot of the counter-protesters in Boston on Saturday were not there to fight Nazi's. At least the ones I've heard about were there to stand up for peace and no racism.

What have the KKK and neo-Nazis done that is terroristic?
Nazi's killed 6 million Jews, for starters. The KKK was lynching over 100 black people a month at some points. Burning homes, beating the shit out of "uppity" black folks, threatening violence against families.
Killing innocent civilians to promote a political agenda through fear and intimidation. Would that be it?

what kind of assholes would counter protest support of free speech except for totalitarians? Just wondering..

Nazi's killed 6 million Jews, for starters. The KKK was lynching over 100 black people a month at some points. Burning homes, beating the shit out of "uppity" black folks, threatening violence against families.
Killing innocent civilians to promote a political agenda through fear and intimidation. Would that be it?
That sounds like what ANTIFA is doing today. The Nazis and the KKK have been somewhat well behaved over the last 70 years.

what about lately?

Actually, if you really want to damage the brand and influence of the KKK, the best thing you can do is completely ignore them. Yep, every time they plan a march or demonstration, just don't show up, no news coverage, no media of any type.
Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

I agree with you that the press coverage should dry up, big time. People, though, should not ignore these jokers. I'm glad so many protesters showed up in Boston over the weekend. I'm glad there was a rally here on Sunday with another thousand or so people. They knew they weren't going to fight anyone--they went to stand against racism. That's all. Candlelight vigil, singing a song about peace. A lot, a lot, a lot of the counter-protesters in Boston on Saturday were not there to fight Nazi's. At least the ones I've heard about were there to stand up for peace and no racism.

I respectfully disagree. The kkk is an old and tired organization. No respectable people associate with them. They have no political sway. They plan marches and demonstrations to get noticed in a desperate attempt to somehow become more relevant, and when people show up as a counter-demonstration they are bring notoriety to the KKK.

You're such a deluded duped fool

Forum List

Back