White House: Joe Biden "doesn't believe" in securing schools

While I agree we need to make our schools more secure, it also saddens me that we are to that point in our country.

While I agree we need to make our schools more secure, it also saddens me that we are to that point in our country.
We agree on something. Secure the kids first & then talk about how our society arrived here afterwards.
Do you have a plausible explanation why diaper dude rejects securing schools & only wants to take gun rights?
To me, this says they don't care about kids lives as much as optics & an agenda

We agree on something. Secure the kids first & then talk about how our society arrived here afterwards.
Do you have a plausible explanation why diaper dude rejects securing schools & only wants to take gun rights?
To me, this says they don't care about kids lives as much as optics & an agenda

He is and always will be just a partisan hack pushing the party line. He does not care any more or any less than any of the other politicians from either side of the aisle.

Wow, Biden comes out and admits he and Dems don't give a shit about the kids, only politicizing school shootings.

At least they are honest about it I suppose. you all do not give a shit about the kids either, but lack the integrity to say it openly

Forum List

Back