White House has had high level talks with FOX news about COVID vaccine coverage

Maybe someone in the Biden WH convinced Rupert that continuing to spread lies and misinformation about the vaccine would not only kill lots more people, but that FOX could face another law suit over their misinformation. Perhaps the WH intervention is what changed Hannity so much?

Now, let's see if Tucker will do the same or if he will continue to lie and spout misinformation like a volcano of falsehoods? Can Rupert control Tucker also? I still think FOX does not want to be sued or be remembered as the news outlet that killed thousands.

Just like Russia. Red Joe is on a roll!

I know you guys are disappointed that FOX and some of the other far right media outlets has stopped posting misinformation about the vaccine. You SO enjoy the smell of death....don't you?

Speaking of the smell of death, say hi to your homies from Texas for me!

1626881670701.png

I know you guys are disappointed that FOX and some of the other far right media outlets has stopped posting misinformation about the vaccine. You SO enjoy the smell of death....don't you?
what misinformation?

This is the most interesting part of this particular Kabuki Theater. Will Tucker start being honest.

Tough call. The Trumpsters here have gone after Hannity for fessing up.

Hopefully this scam is beginning to unravel.

That's funny.

You think the WH is honest.

Read.....all of FOX news except maybe bow tie tucker. They decided running misinformation about COVID may not be good for their bottom line.
Hannity was saying he would take the vaccine last September. What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Maybe someone in the Biden WH convinced Rupert that continuing to spread lies and misinformation about the vaccine would not only kill lots more people, but that FOX could face another law suit over their misinformation. Perhaps the WH intervention is what changed Hannity so much?

Now, let's see if Tucker will do the same or if he will continue to lie and spout misinformation like a volcano of falsehoods? Can Rupert control Tucker also? I still think FOX does not want to be sued or be remembered as the news outlet that killed thousands.

The WH can kiss my ass.

Provide the quote from the article that says so.
The article also failed to mention that water is wet and a hot stove will burn you. There is a multitude of independent sources that give those numbers. It's just the reality that blacks and Hispanics tend to be the least inclined to take the jab. That doesn't make them wrong or simple-minded, or militant. Being suspicious of ANYTHING the government says, Repub or Dem, is a sane thing these days.

If a news network could be sued for "misinformation" CNN would be toast.

White House: Fox, you're spreading misinformation about the vaccines that they don't work. Stop doing this immediately.

FNC: A plane full of fully vaccinated liberals just became a super spreader event.

White House: Oh fuck. You're right. But that doesn't matter.

FNC: CNN spread misinformation about Trump and Russia for years. Why aren't you going after them?

White House: Because they give Biden a pass, he's dumb as a stump and molests little girls and they overlook this. We wouldn't touch CNN with a 10 foot pole.

FNC: But Biden would touch little girls with his pole.

White House: Well yea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back