White House has had high level talks with FOX news about COVID vaccine coverage

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Maybe someone in the Biden WH convinced Rupert that continuing to spread lies and misinformation about the vaccine would not only kill lots more people, but that FOX could face another law suit over their misinformation. Perhaps the WH intervention is what changed Hannity so much?

Now, let's see if Tucker will do the same or if he will continue to lie and spout misinformation like a volcano of falsehoods? Can Rupert control Tucker also? I still think FOX does not want to be sued or be remembered as the news outlet that killed thousands.

Maybe someone in the Biden WH convinced Rupert that continuing to spread lies and misinformation about the vaccine would not only kill lots more people, but that FOX could face another law suit over their misinformation. Perhaps the WH intervention is what changed Hannity so much?

Now, let's see if Tucker will do the same or if he will continue to lie and spout misinformation like a volcano of falsehoods? Can Rupert control Tucker also? I still think FOX does not want to be sued or be remembered as the news outlet that killed thousands.
This is the most interesting part of this particular Kabuki Theater. Will Tucker start being honest.

Tough call. The Trumpsters here have gone after Hannity for fessing up.

Hopefully this scam is beginning to unravel.

now that the swamp is safely in control again they must get everyone in line. For our benefit. If we are ever invaded by a major power we are going to need a score card for what side everyone is going to be on.

I don't see that claim anywhere in the link.

Of course you don't, you're a leftist stooge.

1626806374931.png

1626807094896.png

Wow! Lawsuits over misinformation.

I wonder who could sue the government or other news agencies over that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Or, the Deep State is twisting arms

Hannity changed? How?

Forum List

Back