White House declines to say whether Israel is an 'important' ally

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember when I said Israel and India were becoming closer and sharing regional objectives while Japan, Taiwan and Australia were doing the same in their part of the world?

There is a big shift going on and I am begging America to stand STRONGER against China, if not, the rest of the world is going to assume China and America have more in common than they have differences.

To date Biden has been fairly consistent with Trump in regards to Taiwan and China. It is very early though, and the U.S has to understand that without their leadership, the West, and in fact the world; is in a predicament, when dealing with the communists.

The White House Friday sidestepped a question on whether Israel and Saudi Arabia are "important allies" of the United States.

After a back-and-forth with reporters during the daily White House briefing about President Biden's failure so far to speak with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked:

"Can you please just give a broad sense of what the administration is trying to achieve in the Middle East? For example, does the administration still consider the Saudis and the Israelis important allies?"

She responded:

"Well, you know, again, I think, we, there are ongoing processes and internal interagency processes, one that we, I think confirmed an interagency meeting just last week to discuss a range of issues in the Middle East where we've only been here three and a half weeks.

"And I think I'm going to let those policy processes see themselves through before we give kind of a complete lay down of what our national security approaches will be to a range of issues."

The White House has faced growing questions over why Biden has failed to speak with the leader of Israel, a longtime strategic partner in the Middle East, since entering office more than three weeks ago.

When pressed by reporters as to when the president will be making the call to Netanyahu, Psaki said she could not give a time frame on when that could happen.

"I don't have an exact timeline to give you," she said. "But I can assure you he will be speaking with the prime minister soon, and he's looking forward to doing that."

Is there anyone who didn't see this coming?

President Trump was a lover of kittens and puppies ... I expect a war on small animals any day now.

dog-breeds-that-do-not-get-along-with-cats.jpg

Remember when I said Israel and India were becoming closer and sharing regional objectives while Japan, Taiwan and Australia were doing the same in their part of the world?

There is a big shift going on and I am begging America to stand STRONGER against China, if not, the rest of the world is going to assume China and America have more in common than they have differences.

To date Biden has been fairly consistent with Trump in regards to Taiwan and China. It is very early though, and the U.S has to understand that without their leadership, the West, and in fact the world; is in a predicament, when dealing with the communists.

The White House Friday sidestepped a question on whether Israel and Saudi Arabia are "important allies" of the United States.

After a back-and-forth with reporters during the daily White House briefing about President Biden's failure so far to speak with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked:

"Can you please just give a broad sense of what the administration is trying to achieve in the Middle East? For example, does the administration still consider the Saudis and the Israelis important allies?"

She responded:

"Well, you know, again, I think, we, there are ongoing processes and internal interagency processes, one that we, I think confirmed an interagency meeting just last week to discuss a range of issues in the Middle East where we've only been here three and a half weeks.

"And I think I'm going to let those policy processes see themselves through before we give kind of a complete lay down of what our national security approaches will be to a range of issues."

The White House has faced growing questions over why Biden has failed to speak with the leader of Israel, a longtime strategic partner in the Middle East, since entering office more than three weeks ago.

When pressed by reporters as to when the president will be making the call to Netanyahu, Psaki said she could not give a time frame on when that could happen.

"I don't have an exact timeline to give you," she said. "But I can assure you he will be speaking with the prime minister soon, and he's looking forward to doing that."
Sounds like a non-issue to me. The article was about Israel but the question tp Psaki was about the middle east, naming Saudi Arabia and Israel. I like Israel fine, but do not approve of Saudi Arabia at all as they have called the shots on oil embargoes as well as dumping oil on the market, but have particularly despised them since 9/11. I have not forgotten and I am not forgiving. They financed that atrocity.

Israeli interests are not American interests....Israel is a small nation a long way from China

They could be gone tomorrow would only help us in international relations

She responded:

Trust us when we (Americans) tell you we are thoroughly not in control of any level of our government.

I wonder if it might have something to do with Bibi's besieged status in country.

Is Israel an "important" ally? One could make a credible argument either way.

I wonder if it might have something to do with Bibi's besieged status in country.

Is Israel an "important" ally? One could make a credible argument either way.

what is the credible argument that a nation with a few million people in another hemisphere is important to American interests?

especially one that our support of makes us ideological enemies with over a billion people.

TEXIT is about all I can offer.
Texas going back to Mexico, along with California, Arizona, and New Mexico?

She responded:

The spiteful Biden will screw it all up, and it's because he alledgedly won his election in a bitter and wrongful way. The man is not happy, so look out America, and old American allies.

TEXIT is about all I can offer.
Texas going back to Mexico, along with California, Arizona, and New Mexico?
LOL... Might be the best way out. Biden and the left would probably say yes to it.

She responded:

Reason comes to play. Since to date biden has done nothing but shit on America what do you think he will do to our allies?

Forum List

Back