White House Correspondence Dinner

President Biden nailed it.
Damn. Is the old man trying to hump the house plants now? Hope the fig trees survived.

Trevor Noah so far so good.
Who is he?

The former pussy in chief did not have the nerve to show up.
For what? Trump would sooner stoke a fire with his own lizard than sit among a den of thieves, trolls and crooks. Hope the bumbling moron was able to read his cue cards without falling off the stage at the annual democrat suckassfest.

BTW, Trump is in Nebraska this weekend, huge rally tomorrow is scheduled.

The WHCD was scheduled when he was out of town.

They apparently didn't want him to come.

Why should President Trump go to a correspondence dinner?? LOLOL

Besides. The venue is where hinckley shot Reagan. WHICH REMINDS ME.....Depp's remarks about actors shooting politicians and his current problems with his...i don't know what the status of his marriage is at this point other than...they hate each others' guts. LOL wife for lack of a better term. I'd say that was a smidge of that TRUMP CURSE!!! lol

Frog-On-Lily-Pad.gif

What a collection of misfit stooges. You couldn't pay me a thousand dollars to sit in that human cesspool.
Not a problem. Something tells me that invitations to parties aren't something you normally have to deal with.

Enduring a celebrity roast type event should be a requirement for any POTUS. Can't take ridicule and being criticized and laughed at don't run for the office. Making light of our political system is an important part of it. Where's Gilbert godfried when you need him?

President Trump wasn't "humiliated" at all, he wasn't even there.

But I am glad to see the D's having a good time nonetheless. Hopefully, they will be in a good mood after blowing off a little bit of steam.

I wonder if President Biden would show up if the Religious Broadcasters or CPAC held an annual roasting of libs? Would Brandon take it in good humor and listen smiling as conservative comedians poked fun at him crapping his pants in the Vatican and the shenanigans of his son, etc.?

“And, folks, I'm not really here to roast the GOP. That's not my style. Besides, there's nothing I can say about the GOP that Kevin McCarthy hasn't already put on tape.”

:laugh:

Actually, four years of Trump we actually had a President who roasted the Press on a daily basis. Who can forget the ongoing butt hurt of Jim Acosta?

Why is anyone against roasting our elected people? Grow up. Lighten up. Both sides should be ridiculed into oblivion.

Forum List

Back