White House Civil War: The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

Kamala was on her way out to the parking lot where she parked her car.

But with all those Secret Service standing around, there were 87 dicks between her office and the parking lot.

So it took her two hours to get to the car.
99 bags of dicks on the wall, 99 bags of dicks, Harris came down, gobbled one down, 98 bags of dicks on the wall!

99 bags of dicks on the wall, 99 bags of dicks, Harris came down, gobbled one down, 98 bags of dicks on the wall!

If Kamala Harris started with 99 bags of dicks and worked her way down to one bag of dicks, how many bags of dicks will she have eaten?

Maybe this question should be on the Standardized Student Test or something.

If Kamala Harris started with 99 bags of dicks and worked her way down to one bag of dicks, how many bags of dicks will she have eaten?

Maybe this question should be on the Standardized Student Test or something.
I was never good at math like that. I'd guess maybe 3-4 thousand.

It's obvious that Harris' declining poll numbers is viewd as an anchor around the neck of the administration. It looks like she's being publicly disrespected.

Is the administration trying to force her resignation in an attempt to replace her with a more serious and competent VP?
There is something to be said about the "conspiracy theory" that she was picked purposefully for her incompetence, unpopularity and way over her head.
Purposefully.
Anyone else would make Biden look worse than he already does.

You guys just can’t evacuate Trump from your brain.
Rump and his trumptards are a clown show. Great for entertainment. Other than that...? The loser has been evacuated and now sits whining in Florida!

I must have missed the part of what Kamala has done (recently) that triggered everyone, but if she gets out then I say impeach Biden!!!

FIGHT2.jpg

Kamala is supposed to accomplish what exactly, nothing like Pence did as VP? The VP is not a position one can be fired from or let go...Sorry, your rumors are just water cooler gossip from your favorite propaganda mills called echo chambers.

Women voters are essential to Democrats. How would these female voters respond to a female politician being given the boot from within the Democrat party? In other words, it ain't gonna happen.

Women voters are essential to Democrats. How would these female voters respond to a female politician being given the boot from within the Democrat party? In other words, it ain't gonna happen.
How will they boot an elected offical? You people don't think very well.

Forum List

Back