White House Civil War: The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

White House Civil War:

The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

14 Nov 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker
Our readers may be well aware of multiple stories we’ve posted since the middle of the year about the “shade war” between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. To be more accurate, it’s a war between their staffs and, believe it or not, spouses. Back in June, we posted a story about the growing tensions between Harris and Jill Biden, who many see as a primary “advisor” to her husband.
In recent weeks, more reports have been coming in that Team Harris is having trouble keeping things together. The White House has denied these reports, but insiders have spilled the beans to multiple outlets that tensions aren’t just occurring between the two staffs but also within the Harris staff internally.

~Snip~
CNN is doing what they can to service both sides of the war. They are doing damage control for the White House as a whole by downplaying the civil war, but they’re also highlighting the clear dysfunction, especially within Team Harris. It’s noteworthy that even as they highlighted her inefficacy with the border crisis, they didn’t place blame where it obviously belongs: On the bad policies being put forth by the regime.
Joe Biden shouldn’t abandon Kamala Harris. She’s the only person who can be even more despised by the American people than he is right now.

Comment:
CNN has turned it into an “anti-woman” barf-fest.
The truth is that Biden is mentally incompetent and Harris is incapable of leadership.
CNN claims Harris has not been given the jobs Biden doesn’t want (like the border crisis).
But Harris could have tackled this problem head-on and demonstrated she could lead....even if it is for the PM/DSA Democrat Leftist cause.
Instead, she's avoided the border crisis altogether like a disinterested immature child.
PM/DSA Democrat Leftists have sold their soul - such as it is - to get rid of President Trump. America are now reaping the consequences of that transaction.
There is no "dynamic"! This is nothing more than a childish fight between a demented, evil, sick, incontinent *resident and a thoughtless, insensitive harlot.
It would be hilarious to watch if it didn't involve such serious matters for our nation that neither bully is clearly aware of.

We needed the same for several past administrations but it will never happen.

Bai Dung as an example.

Actually, I thought Biden would be dumped first, Harris take over, she gets epsteined and pilosi steps in. Some plan is in action, we just don't know which one yet.

A. It's BS

B. CNN must on rare occasion negatively report on their own in order to save some kind of face they're a legit "news" source. They sure as fuck aren't, they know their base has short memories and cannot think for themselves, and the timing is safe because there's not an election.

Bai Dung as an example.
Bush as an example.
On June 15, 1992, Quayle altered 12-year-old student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" to "potatoe" at the Muñoz Rivera Elementary School spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey. He was the subject of widespread ridicule for his error.
Born: James Danforth Quayle; February 4, 1947 ...
Parent(s): James C. Quayle; Martha Pulliam
President: George H. W. Bush

Dan Quayle - Wikipedia​

Actually, I thought Biden would be dumped first, Harris take over, she gets epsteined and pilosi steps in. Some plan is in action, we just don't know which one yet.

I also claimed that Bai Dung wouldn't last as long as he has...

Is anyone surprised by the dysfunction that a president and vice president don't have to endure being thrown together through political ends and forced to work together?

Bai Dung as an example.
Harris will never be potus. Even the dems didn't want her when she was running. Only reason she is in there is because biden named her as his vp...which probably pissed obama off. And speaking of obama, he is losing his flavor really fast now. And the dems know it.

All of those choices are not good. And this will only enrage many citizens more. These people had to actually try to cause this mess we are in. Perhaps they are just in it for the ride.

Harris will never be potus. Even the dems didn't want her when she was running. Only reason she is in there is because biden named her as his vp...which probably pissed obama off. And speaking of obama, he is losing his flavor really fast now. And the dems know it.

You give leftists far too much credit. They're simply not rational, look at this board, and look at their pictures on any social media. I'll go to Xiden's Facebook page for example, where his people write crap presented as though Xiden is doing it. Here are the first three I came to.

Two live in the middle east and are splashing Xiden's board with "love". The middle east sing Xiden's praises because they're on the payroll. The other is the first US citizen I came to. Thus two of three aren't even real.
240452368_1928383520672504_7466145522508519442_n.jpg
244775666_7032736490077216_7339178937607241486_n.jpg

158788258_2885743631665669_5873489187815462835_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back