White House Civil War: The Biden-Harris Dynamic is So Dysfunctional, Even CNN Is Reporting it Now

We saw this play out with Nixon and Agnew, that's how we ended up with Ford. If Harris isn't there, Piglosi would be next in line.

You're assuming both Harris and Biden go before the midterms. What if Harris were to go, then the R's take back the House, then Biden has a stroke or croaks after a Republican is named speaker of the House?

It's the real deal story. Think about it. There had been rumors before this she had been prepping with her team for the Corrupt joe to croak. So she could jump in to be President. I think Sleepy joe is replacing her first, before he gets replaced. With this already leaking out. You know this democrat infighting is reaching it's tipping point. Get ready for more secret hostility between Sleepy joe and kamel(a).

It's obvious that Harris' declining poll numbers is viewd as an anchor around the neck of the administration. It looks like she's being publicly disrespected.

Is the administration trying to force her resignation in an attempt to replace her with a more serious and competent VP?
They aren't intentionally doing this to her.

On the contrary, Biden has no idea and this just further proves his incompetence.

You're assuming both Harris and Biden go before the midterms. What if Harris were to go, then the R's take back the House, then Biden has a stroke or croaks after a Republican is named speaker of the House?
It is all speculation at this point. Anything could happen. What I would like to see happen in 2022 is the republicans take the house and senate, gaining a super majority in the senate. Let the vegetable ride out his term as a lame duck while the house and the senate legislate away ALL of the foolish mandates and laws that have been forced through since Biden was installed, over-riding every veto that would surely come from the WH. But that's just me.

It's obvious that Harris' declining poll numbers is viewd as an anchor around the neck of the administration. It looks like she's being publicly disrespected.

Is the administration trying to force her resignation in an attempt to replace her with a more serious and competent VP?
Sure and I heard that Michael Flynn is going to get the army to help Rump become president.

Keep smoking that pipe there, fella. Hate for you to get back to reality!

Democrats have decided women are the future of their party. Harris ain't resigning.

Democrat politicians hope the voting vaginas of America help their female candidates win even more elections. 2024 will be a battle between Harris, Klobuchar, and Gillibrand for the Dem nomination.

More importantly is they will not remove or allow the resignation of a woman of color. It's the only reason she got the job in the first place. So unless they can find the same in a replacement somewhere, she's staying unless she decides to go on their own. Maybe Maxine Waters can take her place. :laughing0301:

It is all speculation at this point. Anything could happen. What I would like to see happen in 2022 is the republicans take the house and senate, gaining a super majority in the senate. Let the vegetable ride out his term as a lame duck while the house and the senate legislate away ALL of the foolish mandates and laws that have been forced through since Biden was installed, over-riding every veto that would surely come from the WH. But that's just me.

That's assuming every Republican sticks together which is very unlikely. Look at the 13 Benedict Arnold's that voted for the green pork bill.

More importantly is they will not remove or allow the resignation of a woman of color. It's the only reason she got the job in the first place. So unless they can find the same in a replacement somewhere, she's staying unless she decides to go on their own. Maybe Maxine Waters can take her place. :laughing0301:
A terrifying idea. Unless they've really got something on her, as they did with Agnew, I don't see how they could force her out.

A terrifying idea. Unless they've really got something on her, as they did with Agnew, I don't see how they could force her out.
People thought that about Spiro Agnew too. Nobody is immune or innocent in politics. Everyone has skeletons in their closets. If the machine wants you out, you will be forced out. If you are truly innocent, they'll fabricate something.

USMB once again moved a thread, the one thing I hate most about this service.

In any case, nobody wants to work where they're not wanted. She may just get so uncomfortable she'll leave on her own. They are in trouble in 22, and if something happens to Dementia, they'll be in even more trouble with her in charge. They would never throw her out, but they can harass her out.

Yeah, there is one liberal mod in general that does those types of things. Moving thread she doesn't like, deleting innocent postings for dubious reasons, selectively enforcing rules and so on. But I guess we are guests of the board and have to submit to the treatment or leave.

Without participants the site doesn't exist. They make money on advertising and donations. When they move a thread to a forum that's not in your bookmarks, you stop following it because it's too difficult to read all the crap under the "alerts" menu and the thread fizzles away no matter how good it was. Once in a while where somebody posts a topic that completely doesn't fit, that's understandable. But what I've seen is the thread does fit the forum, it's just they found a forum where it fits better and that's aggravating.

Maybe they need to eliminate about half of their forums because there are too many.

Its not obvious to me, do you believe in QAnon?

Forum List

Back