White House Alters Transcript to Clean Up After Yet Another Biden Gaffe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Altering history and facts of what occurred is an age old trick.

On Saturday in Wilmington, Del., Old Joe Biden’s dementia came full circle: he has previously mistaken the vice president for the first lady, and now, at the Commissioning Commemoration Ceremony of the USS Delaware, he recalled the days when the First Lady was vice president. But as always, White House.gov was ready to do everything necessary to make it appear as if we have a competent and coherent chief executive: in the official transcript of Biden’s rambling remarks, his misidentification of his wife as the vice president is quietly corrected without explanation. But the correction actually creates more problems than it solves.

So was he just a dead fish while Michelle Obama actually did the work of vice president? Or did his wife do the work of vice president? Or does his wife do the work of the vice president now, which is why he is so confused.

This also goes to show that this guy has lost the cognitive abilities to be the president of the USA. not just on this occasion, but nearly every time he opens his mouth he confuses himself as well as the rest of the entire world. Maybe 12 years ago he could have been a passable president, certainly better than now, but no more. The world is a more dangerous place than it has been since 1940. We cannot have a babbling, feckless old man leading the free world. Unless we want freedom to go away for ever.

I supported this f*cker during the primaries because he was the best chance to get rid of Trump, who I do not want to see back in the White House.., but of every political thing I have ever done, I am most ashamed of supporting Biden. His administration needs to go, and his rubber stamp congress needs to be removed. or is Biden just a rubber stamp approver for Pelosi?

Poof! And just like that, Joe's gaffe was gone. :laughing0301:

1649079165754.png

Forum List

Back