The latest reports of murdered civilians in Ukraine.....

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Every single leftist that wants me to be a victim of these kinds of atrocities by taking away my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms can absolutely KMA. You will NEVER EVER force me to be a victim. I will NEVER die with my hands behind my back.

Take your fear and your selfish nonsense and shove it.

Every single leftist that wants me to be a victim of these kinds of atrocities by taking away my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms can absolutely KMA. You will NEVER EVER force me to be a victim. I will NEVER die with my hands behind my back.

Take your fear and your selfish nonsense and shove it.
I get it but I suspect it was faked....No blood.

So, Ukraine had 4-6 millions guns in private hands and one of the few countries in Europe where weapons are not regulated.

I'm a liberal, I'm also a gun owner however I feel some laws to prevent certain individuals from owning them is a good thing. I don't want violent criminals or the mentally ill to own them. I also don't want people with protective orders against them to own them either.

So, Ukraine had 4-6 millions guns in private hands and one of the few countries in Europe where weapons are not regulated.

I'm a liberal, I'm also a gun owner however I feel some laws to prevent certain individuals from owning them is a good thing. I don't want violent criminals or the mentally ill to own them. I also don't want people with protective orders against them to own them either.
common liberal trait.

but beyond that, if you can figure out how to keep violent criminals and mentally ill from having them without in any way trampling on my rights then have at it!!!!!

I would submit if that were possible, it would have been done already.

common liberal trait.

but beyond that, if you can figure out how to keep violent criminals and mentally ill from having them without in any way trampling on my rights then have at it!!!!!

I would submit if that were possible, it would have been done already.
Extended background checks and closing up loopholes. Zero impact on your inability to defend your country when called upon.

None of really know anything.... But here's what we do know.....

First Putin's alleged 'atrocities'. I've no doubt that the Russians have committed 'war crimes'. But I'm in even less doubt that Zelenskyy's Ukrainians have committed disproportionately more both for reasons of deliberate policy (somewhere online you'll find the video of a Ukrainian leader praising ISIS's terror tactics as an effective tool of war) and because we know that Putin's strategy is to not to provide the Western media with open goals so he is trying to keep atrocities to a minimum. For Ukraine's allies to accuse Putin of war crimes constitutes the most outrageous hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Hard to say if any atrocities happened, if evidence is fake or real. I don't trust the news since the media went full fake news since 2016

Right, how can you believe real news when they won't even confess to an election being stolen or child sex rings in one of our major political parties?

How can you possibly believe the lamestream media when they won't even talk about the famous Jewish-Nazi George Soros' collaboration with the president's son to develop chemical weapons.

Gosh, I just don't know who to believe anymore.

Extended background checks and closing up loopholes. Zero impact on your inability to defend your country when called upon.
what exactly is an "extended" background check. what loopholes exist specifically?

I have no problem with either of those talking points. Knock yourself out. But I do think they are just that. Talking points. I have bought and sold more firearms than I can remember......and I have never experienced a loophole and I have had to fill out an FFL every single time.

what exactly is an "extended" background check. what loopholes exist specifically?

Private sales.
I have no problem with either of those talking points. Knock yourself out. But I do think they are just that. Talking points. I have bought and sold more firearms than I can remember......and I have never experienced a loophole and I have had to fill out an FFL every single time.

Neat. I don't think it should be the private sellers responsibility to validate the buyers info. That should be done only through the government.

Neat. I don't think it should be the private sellers responsibility to validate the buyers info. That should be done only through the government.
so you don't think private sales should exist then? How do you force the guys buying guns out of the backs of cars to fill out an FFL? What law can you pass that will force them to do so, while leaving me alone?

For the record......private sales are NOT a loophole. Laws exist regarding private sales. You not agreeing with those laws doesn't mean they don't exist.

I’m withholding judgement until more is known. All too clearly do I remember the falsehoods that were the Syrian chemical attack stories, or the Syrian sniper fire staged on the old Gladiator movie set and the ambulance boy. More recently the piles of body bags their occupants smoking and chatting, year old video of Zelensky on trips to his border portrayed as recent video of visits to the front lines or buildings being shelled in different, unrelated, conflicts touted as Russian attacks.

so you don't think private sales should exist then?

Not what I said at all.

How do you force the guys buying guns out of the backs of cars to fill out an FFL? What law can you pass that will force them to do so, while leaving me alone?

You shouldn't be selling guns out the backs of cars. Both parties should have to go their local police departments. One to submit their info and the other to receive it. Wouldn't even have to be in the same state.

At gun shows there should be a process where personnel, either law enforcement or those certified to conduct background searches who are impartial.

For the record......private sales are NOT a loophole. Laws exist regarding private sales. You not agreeing with those laws doesn't mean they don't exist.

They are easily bypassed.

You shouldn't be selling guns out the backs of cars.
agreed. and there are laws against it.

Both parties should have to go their local police departments.
negative. law abiding citizens sell private guns AND FOLLOW THE LAW every day. its the CRIMINALS who are buying guns out of the trunks of cars. If you can pass a law that stops them, and leaves me alone....go for it.

At gun shows there should be a process where personnel, either law enforcement or those certified to conduct background searches who are impartial.

the vast majority of sales at gun shows take place between a dealer and a purchaser. so you want law enforcement to be present at gun stores?

and there are already laws in place regarding the rest of the sales. and the vast majority of people buying and selling follow those laws.

again, if you can find a way to force criminals to obey the law......get to it!!!!!!!!!!
They are easily bypassed.

only by criminals!!!!!!

we have seen this exchange so many times theres really no need in continuing. you say one thing but mean something entirely different. That is obvious more and more with each post you make. You are your kind ABSOLUTELY WANT TO INFRINGE ON MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

You say you don't.......and then you continue to post support for ways to do just that.

You may have the last word. Im out!!!!!

agreed. and there are laws against it.

negative. law abiding citizens sell private guns AND FOLLOW THE LAW every day. its the CRIMINALS who are buying guns out of the trunks of cars. If you can pass a law that stops them, and leaves me alone....go for it.

Not negative it happens. That doesn't mean that most guns are sold legally.

the vast majority of sales at gun shows take place between a dealer and a purchaser. so you want law enforcement to be present at gun stores?

No, they still call in for background checks.
and there are already laws in place regarding the rest of the sales. and the vast majority of people buying and selling follow those laws.

They do and the vast amount of people on painkillers buy them legally for valid reasons. Doesn't mean we don't have an epidemic of opioid addiction.

again, if you can find a way to force criminals to obey the law......get to it!!!!!!!!!!

only by criminals!!!!!!

By preventing illegal private sales of guns then it would only affect...you know, criminals.

A bit of projection in the OP. LOL Too much Red Dawn

BTW, these pictures are obviously fakes. Horrid HUrnranians assassinating their own peole and blaming Heroric Russians who only came to Ukraine to save from Nazies. All hail Putin!!!! Maga forever. (sarcasm)

BTW, these pictures are obviously fakes. Horrid HUrnranians assassinating their own peole and blaming Heroric Russians who only came to Ukraine to save from Nazies. All hail Putin!!!! Maga forever. (sarcasm)

I hear Putin is up for the Nobel Peace Prize.

You've just confirmed the reason why guns are audited in the UK. The serial numbers go on your gun certificate. If you want to sell it, the details of the sale must be reported through the police, you can't just add or remove guns willy nilly. What does that reduce? The ones you guys keep dragging up all the time, CRIMINALS easily getting the guns and you're supplying them!!!!!

If you have a gun logged on your certificate and you don't have it, you will lose the right to have guns because you're not responsible enough and clapped with a heavy fine. Guns need to be taken seriously by responsible owners, it needs enforced rigorously. Just saying, "Law abiding citizens sell private guns AND FOLLOW THE LAW every day", is laughable. How on earth do you know that, lol.

If you're a law abiding citizen, you have no need to fear a UK style gun system. So why do you fear it !!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back