'White History Month' Sign Stirs Up Flemington, NJ.

This is actually a good thread. What would white people celebrate in a white history month?
Western Civilization?
They got all that from the Egyptians, Chinese, and Indus valley civilizations.
And swirled all that together, adapted and evolved it, contributed their own gigantic and overwhelming share of new material and new application, and did it better than anyone had ever done it before. In any event, it beats what passes for 'civilization' on the African continent, beyond the coastal and waterway regions.
Thats what I am asking. What did they contribute that was so gigantic? Seems to me whites just took the best from each civilization and claimed they made it up.

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Dozens of white networks and ONE black network.

Yeah, I can see how YOU would find that "discriminatory".

:rolleyes:

Which are the white networks?

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
Whatever channel Duck Dynasty is on.
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

Look at their major TV shows and see what color most if not all the characters are. (Hint: They are white).

But please enjoy a nice can of "Diet Racism" because you earned it.

the thing about history in school ,up to and including high school is there is not the time or some cases the will to teach it properly.
warts and all.

What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

I don't have a problem with Black History Month but I do have a problem with BET. THAT I find discriminatory.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.
She spends the entire year learning white history. The founding of America and the history of Europe are the histories that kids learn. All they learn about black people is that they were slaves.
I have yet to see ANYTHING they have learned about Europe and European Americans. I remember the indian garbage at Thanksgiving,Now the ****** history shit,we had a nice long chat on MLK the womanizing,alcoholic,communist,now the African mask garbage,I remember the same anti white garbage when I was in school...wonder when they are going to make Viking Masks? How about Crowns from England or Spain or any other European country that had kings and queens...my guess is never. They learn Chinese and Spanish but not Latin or German or Italian or French.
What would they do during white history month? "Hey let's review all the history of white people we've talked about the last 11 months"?
Funny my daughter is being forced to make an african mask in art class..I said well aren't most of the kids at school white? She said yes I said so why the hell are yall doing an African mask? She doesn't know. So I filled her in on the assault on white history,culture,pride etc.

Really? I have never seen WET . White Entertainment Television,What channel is that on? The only racist in that story is that anti white mixed breed...He is even pissing off the cops.
so the teacher is tying her to a desk and beating her? that's force.
you must like melodrama.
Lets see either do the African mask or fail art class...that's a threat and is forcing her to do it.

She spends the entire year learning white history. The founding of America and the history of Europe are the histories that kids learn. All they learn about black people is that they were slaves.
Well, that was their high point.
ROFL..they were the safest,well fed,had work,healthcare,etc. You are right but I would give it all up to have a nation free of them.

This is actually a good thread. What would white people celebrate in a white history month?
Western Civilization?
And swirled all that together, adapted and evolved it, contributed their own gigantic and overwhelming share of new material and new application, and did it better than anyone had ever done it before. In any event, it beats what passes for 'civilization' on the African continent, beyond the coastal and waterway regions.
Thats what I am asking. What did they contribute that was so gigantic? Seems to me whites just took the best from each civilization and claimed they made it up.
Hell, pick one: mathematics, science, philosophy, religion, warfare, technology, agriculture, medicine, and on and on and on and on.

The West contributed a vast percentage of Mankind's knowledge in each of those areas, and more.

In many of those topical areas, Man would not have progressed to the Time of the West without one or more underlying precursor civilizations ( Egypt, China, India, et al).

Hell, folks in The West were still tribal and painting themselves blue and worshipping trees and worse, while some of those precursor civilizations were getting things started.

But, when The West's time came, it came on like gangbusters, and The West made up for a great deal of lost time, and ended-up excelling its predecessors, in both adaptation and evolution of precursor knowledge, and in pushing far beyond the boundaries of precursor knowledge into realms those others could not possibly imagine.

That's not hubris... it's merely a faithful macro-level overview of how the past millennia or so has panned out, and whom such developments favored, and where the credit for the new material and the adaptations belong.

Or so it seems to this observer.

Western Civilization?
Hell, pick one: mathematics, science, philosophy, religion, warfare, technology, agriculture, medicine, and on and on and on and on.

The West contributed a vast percentage of Mankind's knowledge in each of those areas, and more.

In many of those topical areas, Man would not have progressed to the Time of the West without one or more underlying precursor civilizations ( Egypt, China, India, et al).

Hell, folks in The West were still tribal and painting themselves blue and worshipping trees and worse, while some of those precursor civilizations were getting things started.

But, when The West's time came, it came on like gangbusters, and The West made up for a great deal of lost time, and ended-up excelling its predecessors, in both adaptation and evolution of precursor knowledge, and in pushing far beyond the boundaries of precursor knowledge into realms those others could not possibly imagine.

That's not hubris... it's merely a faithful macro-level overview of how the past millennia or so has panned out, and whom such developments favored, and where the credit for the new material and the adaptations belong.

Nothing you listed was started by a white person. Not one single thing. Not even warfare which I wouldnt exactly consider an achievement.

I have yet to see ANYTHING they have learned about Europe and European Americans. I remember the indian garbage at Thanksgiving,Now the ****** history shit,we had a nice long chat on MLK the womanizing,alcoholic,communist,now the African mask garbage,I remember the same anti white garbage when I was in school...wonder when they are going to make Viking Masks? How about Crowns from England or Spain or any other European country that had kings and queens...my guess is never. They learn Chinese and Spanish but not Latin or German or Italian or French.

so the teacher is tying her to a desk and beating her? that's force.
you must like melodrama.
Lets see either do the African mask or fail art class...that's a threat and is forcing her to do it.

Well, that was their high point.
ROFL..they were the safest,well fed,had work,healthcare,etc. You are right but I would give it all up to have a nation free of them.
yep good old melodrama!

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

Look at their major TV shows and see what color most if not all the characters are. (Hint: They are white).

None of those are consciously white nor framed in skin color. Non argument.
KKK, however, would be a legit comparison to BET, etc., because they are all framed in skin color.

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media

Western Civilization?

Nothing you listed was started by a white person. Not one single thing. Not even warfare which I wouldnt exactly consider an achievement.
at one point western culture was so far behind African middle eastern and most especially Chinese . it's a fucking wonder we ever caught up!

Western Civilization?

Did you miss the part where I emphasized Adaptation and Evolution of inherited concepts and disciplines?

If you aren't a poster child for the failing US education system, I don't know what is.

Let's see.

Mathematics? Arabs

Philosophy? Greeks

Agriculture? Mesopotamia

I could go on but you can't fix stupid.

at one point western culture was so far behind African middle eastern and most especially Chinese . it's a fucking wonder we ever caught up!
Yep... even more of a wonder that we ended up surpassing the others by such a wide margin, for so long.

Hell, ask the Brits, who held a World Empire together for centuries with what, like, 10 guys?

Last edited:

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

KKK, however, would be a legit comparison to BET, etc., because they are all framed in skin color.

BET was started because MTV refused to play their music. That's why it began. Again, enjoy your Diet Racism with your sheer ignorance.

If you aren't a poster child for the failing US education system, I don't know what is.

Let's see.

Mathematics? Arabs

Philosophy? Greeks

Agriculture? Mesopotamia

I could go on but you can't fix stupid.
"In many of those topical areas, Man would not have progressed to the Time of the West WITHOUT ONE OR MORE UNDERLYING PRECURSOR CIVILIZATIONS..."

Acknowledgment of debt and kudos fully paid.

Your inability to recognize that acknowledgement and set of kudos is not my concern.

Although, your lack of perception and objectivity, given this demonstration, should be of some genuine concern to you.

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

BET was started because MTV refused to play their music. That's why it began. Again, enjoy your Diet Racism with your sheer ignorance.

Marketing decision. Just because a number of blacks didn't get their music played doesn't mean the decision was based in race and that a network based in race needs to be created. There were plenty of non-black artists who didn't get the same air play, too. What a weak argument.
It's not even an argument. It was an excuse to take advantage of a market niche rooted in self-segregationist racism. BET, capitalizing on racism.

ABC
NBC
CBS
A&E
DISCOVERY
TRAVEL

and on and on and on.

None of those are consciously nor framed in skin color. Non argument.
nice mischaracterization bet like fox and msn ,cnn etc. are called niche markets.. they are there because they appeal to a certain demographic and most importantly make money.
if some one pitched the idea for a ignorant evangelical white folk channel they would make fat money...
my mistake....they have one, it's called tbn

Oh, hell, the damned Jews had to come in here, someplace, eh?

2431255-5412987855-consp.jpg

" It's all a Worldwide Jooooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!! "

Forum List

Back