White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

I think that you are confusing Obama and Bush.

Bush was not great, but obama is terrible. you are the one who is confused.

Not confused at all.

Frankly, under Bush, we sustained the worst terror attack, ever. (Would have been nice if he paid attention during those Presidential breifings), we got into two wars, one of which was based on a lie. We got two recessions that pretty much wiped out the middle class. A major city got washed out to sea because he nominted the HOrse Show Guy to run FEMA and he did a Heckuva Job.

Under Obama, yeah, unemployment hasn't declined as fast as we'd like. Economic growth hasn't been as great as we'd like, and what little htere has been the rich stole.

But here's the thing. Was I better off in 2008 than I was in 2000. Absolutely fucking not.

Am I better off in 2014 than I was in 2008. Absolutely. And most people, if they answered honestly, would say the same thing.

I get it, you love obama and ignore historical reality. bush was in office 8 months before 9/11. those attacks were made possible by clinton's mishandling of the CIA and FBI and his refusal to take out OBL when Sudan made him available.

and you really need to get over the "evil rich" bullshit--------do you really think there are no rich liberals and democrats? Do you hate them too?

Bush was not great, but obama is terrible. you are the one who is confused.

Not confused at all.

Frankly, under Bush, we sustained the worst terror attack, ever. (Would have been nice if he paid attention during those Presidential breifings), we got into two wars, one of which was based on a lie. We got two recessions that pretty much wiped out the middle class. A major city got washed out to sea because he nominted the HOrse Show Guy to run FEMA and he did a Heckuva Job.

Under Obama, yeah, unemployment hasn't declined as fast as we'd like. Economic growth hasn't been as great as we'd like, and what little htere has been the rich stole.

But here's the thing. Was I better off in 2008 than I was in 2000. Absolutely fucking not.

Am I better off in 2014 than I was in 2008. Absolutely. And most people, if they answered honestly, would say the same thing.

I get it, you love obama and ignore historical reality. bush was in office 8 months before 9/11. those attacks were made possible by clinton's mishandling of the CIA and FBI and his refusal to take out OBL when Sudan made him available.

and you really need to get over the "evil rich" bullshit--------do you really think there are no rich liberals and democrats? Do you hate them too?

Bush did not decide to keep us safe until after the 9-11 attacks. Guess he did not think it was that important

Not confused at all.

Bush did not decide to keep us safe until after the 9-11 attacks. Guess he did not think it was that important

On 9/11, Bush let the bin Laden family fly out of the US when ALL other planes were grounded.

[

I despise all rich people. I thought I made that pretty clear, but you a bit slow.

Sorry, Bush got a presidential breifing from the CIA a month before the attack that said, "Bin Laden Determined to strike US", and his resposne was "Well, you've covered your ass, then" and went fishing.

On 9/11, Bush let the bin Laden family fly out of the US when ALL other planes were grounded.

got a link for that? a valid one.

[

I despise all rich people. I thought I made that pretty clear, but you a bit slow.

Sorry, Bush got a presidential breifing from the CIA a month before the attack that said, "Bin Laden Determined to strike US", and his resposne was "Well, you've covered your ass, then" and went fishing.

Why do you despise all rich people? Why not work to become one yourself? I know, that would require effort and its easier to just sit on your ass and whine.:eusa_boohoo:

Not confused at all.

and Clinton never made that decision, he was more interested in sticking cigars up a young intern than in doing his job as president. 9/11 happened because of Clinton's incompetence.

Hahahaha!!
Another schmuck falling for the MSM bullcrap.
FACTS NOT fantasy...

Once the flight ban was lifted, two jumbo jets transported the Saudis out of the country.
The Boston Globe reported at the time that two flights bound for Saudi Arabia with members of the bin Laden clan on board left Logan on Sept. 18 and 19.
Other reports put the departure date at Sept. 14.
Read more at Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11

THE United States allowed members of Osama bin Laden’s family to jet out of the US in the immediate aftermath of September 11, even as American airspace was closed.
Bin Laden family's US exit 'approved' - Edinburgh Evening News

However, it was later revealed that the "bin Laden flight" left the US more than a week after the attacks,
on September 20th, and Richard Clarke (hardly someone you'd expect to be covering for the White House) said he took responsibility for the move:
Richard Clarke, who served as President Bush’s chief of counterterrorism, has claimed sole responsibility for approving flights of Saudi Arabian citizens, including members of Osama bin Laden’s family, from the United States immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.”
Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001,
were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.
Clarke claims responsibility=The Hill.com=

Civilian air traffic was allowed to resume on September 13, 2001,
Closings and cancellations following the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SO IDIOT... YOU said .."On 9/11, Bush let the bin Laden family fly out of the US when ALL other planes were grounded."
WHERE is YOUR proof because I've proven that:
A) The Air traffic ban was lifted on 9/13/2001.
B) The Saudis departed on 9/20/2001.
ERGO... YOU are a,...f...king idiot liar!!!

Please don't show your total ignorance again by forgetting ALL of us on this board have ACCESS TO the FACTS!
WHY are you so stupid as to think we can't find the facts i.e. it was AFTER the ban was lifted dumb f...k!!!

and Clinton never made that decision, he was more interested in sticking cigars up a young intern than in doing his job as president. 9/11 happened because of Clinton's incompetence.

FACTS.. "Gorelick Memo"..
"As Deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1997 Jamie Gorelick wrote the memo that created the now infamous “Gorelick Wall.”
A 1995 memo she wrote, stated explicitly that they would “go beyond what is legally required, [to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance
that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation.”
These rules were, shortly after their creation, expanded to regulate such communications in future counter-terrorism investigations.
It set a procedure where various intelligence operations could not share information with each other.

Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody
on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall
‘Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..especially since the biggest threat to us UBL [Usama bin Laden], is getting the most protection.
http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/20...ousing-collapse-is-on-short-list-to-lead-fbi/

And this was done because Clinton had accepted Chinese donations in exchange for missile secrets!
Clinton sells missile technology to China - 1998
Thanks to the Cox Report, we now know that the seven years of the Clinton presidency have coincided with the most massive breach of
military security in American history.
Clinton sells high tech missile technology to China - 1998 - Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum - Killer Frogs

Gorelick Memo prevented sharing between CIA and FBI because Clinton didn't want FBI to know about Chinese donations.
As a result the CIA knew the bombers were in the USA but forbidden from sharing with the FBI.. again Gorelick wall!

Hahahaha!!
Another schmuck falling for the MSM bullcrap.
FACTS NOT fantasy...

Once the flight ban was lifted, two jumbo jets transported the Saudis out of the country.
The Boston Globe reported at the time that two flights bound for Saudi Arabia with members of the bin Laden clan on board left Logan on Sept. 18 and 19.
Other reports put the departure date at Sept. 14.
Read more at Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11

THE United States allowed members of Osama bin Laden’s family to jet out of the US in the immediate aftermath of September 11, even as American airspace was closed.
Bin Laden family's US exit 'approved' - Edinburgh Evening News

However, it was later revealed that the "bin Laden flight" left the US more than a week after the attacks,
on September 20th, and Richard Clarke (hardly someone you'd expect to be covering for the White House) said he took responsibility for the move:
Richard Clarke, who served as President Bush’s chief of counterterrorism, has claimed sole responsibility for approving flights of Saudi Arabian citizens, including members of Osama bin Laden’s family, from the United States immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.”
Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001,
were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.
Clarke claims responsibility=The Hill.com=

Civilian air traffic was allowed to resume on September 13, 2001,
Closings and cancellations following the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SO IDIOT... YOU said .."On 9/11, Bush let the bin Laden family fly out of the US when ALL other planes were grounded."
WHERE is YOUR proof because I've proven that:
A) The Air traffic ban was lifted on 9/13/2001.
B) The Saudis departed on 9/20/2001.
ERGO... YOU are a,...f...king idiot liar!!!

Please don't show your total ignorance again by forgetting ALL of us on this board have ACCESS TO the FACTS!
WHY are you so stupid as to think we can't find the facts i.e. it was AFTER the ban was lifted dumb f...k!!!

all of the libs just left the thread, facts are the enemy of liberals.

Clinton went after bin laden with a cruise missile. Republicans complained that it was diverting attention away from their blowjob impeachment

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/08/21/wag.the.dog/

Last edited:

Clinton went after bin laden with a cruise missile. Republicans complained that it was diverting attention away from their blowjob impeachment

Damn, and all this time we thought that Obama personally killed Bin Laden. :eek:

Soooooooo, who exactly did Clinton kill with that cruise missile?

Damn, and all this time we thought that Obama personally killed Bin Laden. :eek:

What we do know is that Bush allowed him to escape at Tora Bora

Killing Bin Laden would have screwed up his plans to invade Iraq wouldn't it?

Got any real proof that the US killed bin Laden? NO? I didn't think so. :D

Got any real proof that the US killed bin Laden? NO? I didn't think so. :D

You're funny. :lol:

All this foresight. This complicated planning. This all being done by a person that has been called ...
Bush Baby - a crack likening him to an African primate (see galago)
Shrub - pun on his last name, since he's a smaller Bush. This nickname was popularized by Texas newspaper columnist Molly Ivins.
Uncurious George - motivated by his chimp-like resemblance to fictional monkey Curious George and by his intolerance for diverging fact and opinion.
Usual "I know you are but what am I liberal tag" (See "put some Ice on it, Bill Clinton)
Bushie - belittling diminutive (compare Moonie)
Dumbo - implying that Bush is an idiot
Dumbya - hybrid of Dumbo and Dubya
Shrubya - hybrid of Shrub and Dubya
Bushitler - used by his most extreme opponents to express hatred towards the US president and to liken him to Adolf Hitler

I mean for someone SO dumb.. amazing...

Yes I did. Because unlike you I'm open to discussing ANY issue that has a bearing on my life!
Obama is left handed just as I am.
In Saheeh Muslim (2021) it is narrated that a man ate with his left hand in the presence of the Messenger of Allaah (S). He said: “Eat with your right hand.” He said: I cannot. He said: “May you never be able to,” for nothing was preventing him from doing so but arrogance. And he never raised it to his mouth again.
Muslim (262) narrated that Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: He (meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) forbade any one of us to clean himself with his right hand.

Salim (Radi Allah Anhu), on the authority of his father, reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"None of you should eat with his left hand and drink with that (left hand), for the Satan eats with left hand and drinks with that (hand). Nafi' has made this addition in that:" Do not take up anything with that (left hand) and do not give anything with that."
[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5010]

Muslim Home School in America: Satan Eats And Drinks With His Left Hand

So given the rigid adherence to rules by most Muslims and given the level of their intelligence services, it would NOT be a surprise to learn that
A) Obama being left handed and as MOST handed people do wipe themselves with their RIGHT hand..
B) Maybe with the Muslims' intelligence services' techniques Muslim leaders KNOW Obama wipes with his RIGHT hand
Conclusion they won't shake his RIGHT hand because it is UNCLEAN to them.. and maybe even more fundamentally if he eats with his left hand..
per these Muslim leaders... he is the devil...

:dig:

He not only admits to it, he doubles down. But it doesn't mean "hate" -- even though the rest of that post was all about personal stuff.

So here again I'll pose the same question I put to you before that you valiantly ran away from:

How does your theory of Presidential Excrement Administration Brings Rancorous Islamic Neighbors ("PEABRAIN") apply to:

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford

----- ALL of whom were/are lefthanded?

Was the Islamic World (thinking in lockstep of course, as all people do /sarc) happy that Al Gore, John Kerry and Ross Perot didn't get the position? Because they're all lefthanded too...

Please, don't come back this time with something about English being derived from Latin. K?

I am left-handed. We're the only ones in our right minds, you know. : thup:

See? That's why Muslims don't trust you. ALL Muslims of course, since all people under an adjective think exactly the same as we've learned from this thread.

Actually since Myth-boy evaded the above question (twice) we'll have to assume the only reason every Muslim in the world trusted Bush, Clinton, Reagan and Ford is because something is different about O'bama from the rest of that group... :eusa_think: What could it be... I sure don't know, if only we had some kind of clue to what he's focused on like, I dunno, a thread title or sump'm....

:dunno:

Last edited:

All this foresight. This complicated planning. This all being done by a person that has been called ...
Bush Baby - a crack likening him to an African primate (see galago)
Shrub - pun on his last name, since he's a smaller Bush. This nickname was popularized by Texas newspaper columnist Molly Ivins.
Uncurious George - motivated by his chimp-like resemblance to fictional monkey Curious George and by his intolerance for diverging fact and opinion.
Usual "I know you are but what am I liberal tag" (See "put some Ice on it, Bill Clinton)
Bushie - belittling diminutive (compare Moonie)
Dumbo - implying that Bush is an idiot
Dumbya - hybrid of Dumbo and Dubya
Shrubya - hybrid of Shrub and Dubya
Bushitler - used by his most extreme opponents to express hatred towards the US president and to liken him to Adolf Hitler

I mean for someone SO dumb.. amazing...

Bin Laden was trapped in Tora Bora. All Bush had to do was allow US forces to do their job. But for some reason, US troops were held back

If bin Laden was dead, could Bush have sold the US on the need to invade Iraq?

Don't think so

You are making it too complicated. My premise was that obama would have won if he ran as a republican using the same rhetoric that he used as a democrat.

Try it this way--------obama as a republican vs hillary as a democrat. Obama would take the same 98% of the black vote, and the same % of the white, asian, and latino vote.

Obama was going to win if he ran as the candidate of the chicago thug party.

the country and the media were determined to elect a black president and obama was in the right place at the right time.

I think you're wrong.

There are Republicans who will always vote Republican.
There are Democrats who will always vote Democrat.
There are Republicans who would always vote Republican unless someone was running who didn't fit their idea of what a president should be, ie, no blacks, jews, or other such groups.

The fact is, many of the Republicans who voted for Romney or McCain would have voted Obama, and there are many Democrats who voted Obama wouldn't have voted for him had he been Republican.

The black vote might just have gone towards Obama, but those you are claiming feel the guilt, I doubt at all they would have voted Obama.

In fact, with the Republican traditional base probably then voting Libertarian or for someone else, the black vote would have to fill that void, and I'm not sure it's big enough (I don't actually know, I haven't seen stats to suggest either way, just what I think right now).

The media wanted a guy who sells. Obama sells. Hilary doesn't sell. Simple as. She's old looking and looks worn out. Obama looks fresh and full of life. Simple as.

You say I'm making it too complicated. But it is complicated, you're dealing with things that wouldn't happen.

Simple fact from another time dimension, Obama would never have won the Republican candidacy. In fact no black person would have ever won the Republican candidacy before a US president was black. It could happen now, I doubt it will, but it could.
Same for women, Palin won't win, she just doesn't have the support.

Forum List

Back