White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

Yes I did. Because unlike you I'm open to discussing ANY issue that has a bearing on my life!
Obama is left handed just as I am.
In Saheeh Muslim (2021) it is narrated that a man ate with his left hand in the presence of the Messenger of Allaah (S). He said: “Eat with your right hand.” He said: I cannot. He said: “May you never be able to,” for nothing was preventing him from doing so but arrogance. And he never raised it to his mouth again.
Muslim (262) narrated that Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: He (meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) forbade any one of us to clean himself with his right hand.

Salim (Radi Allah Anhu), on the authority of his father, reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"None of you should eat with his left hand and drink with that (left hand), for the Satan eats with left hand and drinks with that (hand). Nafi' has made this addition in that:" Do not take up anything with that (left hand) and do not give anything with that."
[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5010]

Muslim Home School in America: Satan Eats And Drinks With His Left Hand

So given the rigid adherence to rules by most Muslims and given the level of their intelligence services, it would NOT be a surprise to learn that
A) Obama being left handed and as MOST handed people do wipe themselves with their RIGHT hand..
B) Maybe with the Muslims' intelligence services' techniques Muslim leaders KNOW Obama wipes with his RIGHT hand
Conclusion they won't shake his RIGHT hand because it is UNCLEAN to them.. and maybe even more fundamentally if he eats with his left hand..
per these Muslim leaders... he is the devil...

:dig:

He not only admits to it, he doubles down. But it doesn't mean "hate" -- even though the rest of that post was all about personal stuff.

So here again I'll pose the same question I put to you before that you valiantly ran away from:

How does your theory of Presidential Excrement Administration Brings Rancorous Islamic Neighbors ("PEABRAIN") apply to:

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford

----- ALL of whom were/are lefthanded?

Was the Islamic World (thinking in lockstep of course, as all people do /sarc) happy that Al Gore, John Kerry and Ross Perot didn't get the position? Because they're all lefthanded too...

Please, don't come back this time with something about English being derived from Latin. K?

what was said about islam and which hand to use for which functions is correct, having lived and worked in muslim countries I am guite aware that you do not hand a person anything with your left hand, you also do not show the bottoms of your feet or shoes and you do not touch a muslim woman unless you are married to her. Even if a woman falls down, you do not touch her to help her up. Its a crazy religion but what was said about the hands is accurate.

I don't know why a disproportionate number of presidents and candidates are left handed. maybe from slinging so much shit :D

Actually it's even deeper...

What Health-o-myths is saying is that he already, somehow, knows O'bama wipes his own ass with his right hand (which makes his being lefthanded moot), that the entire Islamic world somehow knows it too (again they all think together, like the Borg, and I know you believe in this goofy shit), and for that reason they don't want to shake his hand.

Which means, either Bush, Clinton, Reagan and Ford got a pass in this monolithic Islamic Borg-mind (presuming they wiped with the left hand), or else that, if they all wiped with the right, that no Islamist would ever want to shake hands with anybody. Which makes O'bama exactly the same as everybody else, yet he gets singled out for presumed toilet procedures by a guy who claims in the same breath that he's not obsessed with hate.

And again --- which Presidential hand is this significant and very public Muslim holding?

bush-king-abdulah-of-saudi-arabia-holding-hands.jpg

/thread

Last edited:

He not only admits to it, he doubles down. But it doesn't mean "hate" -- even though the rest of that post was all about personal stuff.

So here again I'll pose the same question I put to you before that you valiantly ran away from:

How does your theory of Presidential Excrement Administration Brings Rancorous Islamic Neighbors ("PEABRAIN") apply to:

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford

Was the Islamic World (thinking in lockstep of course, as all people do /sarc) happy that Al Gore, John Kerry and Ross Perot didn't get the position? Because they're all lefthanded too...

Please, don't come back this time with something about English being derived from Latin. K?

what was said about islam and which hand to use for which functions is correct, having lived and worked in muslim countries I am guite aware that you do not hand a person anything with your left hand, you also do not show the bottoms of your feet or shoes and you do not touch a muslim woman unless you are married to her. Even if a woman falls down, you do not touch her to help her up. Its a crazy religion but what was said about the hands is accurate.

I don't know why a disproportionate number of presidents and candidates are left handed. maybe from slinging so much shit :D

What Health-o-mythis is saying is that he already knows O'bama wipes his own ass with his right hand (which makes his being lefthanded moot), that the entire Islamic world somehow knows it too (again they all think together, like the Borg, and I know you believe in this goofy shit), and for that reason they don't want to shake his hand.

Which either means, either Bush, Clinton, Reagan and Ford got a pass in this monolithic Islamic Borg-mind (presuming they wiped with the left hand), or else that if they all wiped with the right, no Islamist would ever want to shake hands with anybody. Which makes O'bama exactly the same as everybody else, yet he gets singled out for presumed toilet procedures by a guy who claims in the same breath that he's not obsessed with hate.

And again --- which Presidential hand is this significant and very public Muslim holding?

men holding hands is an arab custom, it has nothing to do with islam. Bush was showing respect for the customs of his guest and that they were equals.

when obama bowed to the saudi king he showed that he felt inferior and that a muslim king deserved his kow towing. obama was either completely ignorant or he believes that the president of the USA is inferior to the muslim king of saudi arabia.

try to stay on topics that you know something about, stick. you are making a fool of yourself on this one.

BigotBarf is not the MSM either, but even BigotBarf debunks the Chinese solar panel deal conspiracy!!!!! Laughtin Nevada is over 100 miles away from the Welfare Cowboy's farm in Bunkerville, Nevada. Furthermore the deal was CANCELLED a year ago!!!

The Saga of Bundy Ranch--Federal Power, Rule of Law and Averting Potential Bloodshed

Mythbusting
Despite the obvious partisan gain to be had if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s son Rory (a failed 2010 Nevada gubernatorial candidate) had somehow been involved in a “land grab” affecting the Bundy family ranch operation—the facts just do not pan out as such. Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy’s relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, Nevada. Contrasting maps offered by InfoWars and those entered into federal court record prove such a theory to be a stretch.

Has Reid filed a slander lawsuit against Breitbart? No? wonder why. :eusa_whistle:
Damn, you are ignorant!!!

you said Breitbart lied about Reid, that is slander, Reid should sue if it was really a lie. But he hasn't and won't--------draw your own conclusions, asshole.

Damn, you are ignorant!!!

you said Breitbart lied about Reid, that is slander, Reid should sue if it was really a lie. But he hasn't and won't--------draw your own conclusions, asshole.
I said YOU lied about Reid, and I said even BigotBarf said you were full of shit.
Learn to read! :asshole:

splitting hairs, from the second article:

"Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy’s relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, "

so its true that Reid's son was trying to pull a land grab, but its not true that it was the same land that Bundy was grazing his cattle on.

so, to be honest, we were both right or both wrong.

Asian-Americans backed Obama overwhelmingly Support by 73%

Jews overwhelmingly Support by 70%

Obama won 75% of Latino vote

Young Voters Obama 60% Verses Romney 37%

The only group he didn't do well with is the uneducated whites and half dead old bitter Christians

What Health-o-mythis is saying is that he already knows O'bama wipes his own ass with his right hand (which makes his being lefthanded moot), that the entire Islamic world somehow knows it too (again they all think together, like the Borg, and I know you believe in this goofy shit), and for that reason they don't want to shake his hand.

Which either means, either Bush, Clinton, Reagan and Ford got a pass in this monolithic Islamic Borg-mind (presuming they wiped with the left hand), or else that if they all wiped with the right, no Islamist would ever want to shake hands with anybody. Which makes O'bama exactly the same as everybody else, yet he gets singled out for presumed toilet procedures by a guy who claims in the same breath that he's not obsessed with hate.

men holding hands is an arab custom, it has nothing to do with islam. Bush was showing respect for the customs of his guest and that they were equals.

when obama bowed to the saudi king he showed that he felt inferior and that a muslim king deserved his kow towing. obama was either completely ignorant or he believes that the president of the USA is inferior to the muslim king of saudi arabia.

try to stay on topics that you know something about, stick. you are making a fool of yourself on this one.

I can't believe that you are really (a) this fucking dense and (b) willing to state so on the internet....

This Muslim is holding BUSH'S LEFT HAND. Idiot.

Men holding hands is a homosexual custom. It has nothing to do with Islam, it's just a way of saying........I think you are special

The only group he didn't do well with is the uneducated whites and half dead old bitter Christians

I'm willing to bet he got even higher numbers from newly-hired auto workers in Ohio and Michigan who found themselves working expanded shifts that were somehow not located in China.

(duh)

I said YOU lied about Reid, and I said even BigotBarf said you were full of shit.
Learn to read! :asshole:

splitting hairs, from the second article:

"Indeed, Rory Reid did in fact have a hand in plans to reclassify federal lands for renewable energy developments. Just northeast of Las Vegas and Nellis Air Force Base, plans were drawn by Reid allies to potentially develop 5,717 acres of land for such use. While it would be fair to claim that such activity was in Bundy’s relative neighborhood, the federal lands once leased by the family were more than 20 miles away, east of Overton, "

so its true that Reid's son was trying to pull a land grab, but its not true that it was the same land that Bundy was grazing his cattle on.

so, to be honest, we were both right or both wrong.
No you are completely wrong. It was Clark County that fast tracked the deal, not Reid. Reid tried to persuade the Chinese to accept the deal that Clark County wanted.

Reid went to China in 2011 to lock down the deal. The ENN Mojave Energy project was supposed to help yank Southern Nevada’s flailing economy out of the recession and into the foreground of renewable energy development in America. Clark County fast-tracked the required reviews and approvals.

County backs proposed solar energy farm near Laughlin - Las Vegas Sun News

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | 12:45 p.m.
Related

Archives

laughlin__t198.jpg

Clark County will begin negotiations with a Chinese company that wants to bring a massive solar energy farm and a factory to manufacture solar panels to Laughlin.
Voting unanimously, commissioners expressed strong support for the development that many say could be the start of diversifying a state economy that historically has relied almost exclusively on tourism.
“I want these negotiations to go as quickly as possible,” said Commissioner Steve Sisolak, whose district includes Laughlin. The county will begin getting appraisals for 5,400 acres slated for development and return relatively quickly with estimates.
The land targeted by ENN Mojave Energy Corp. is about 90 miles south of Las Vegas, near the southern point of the state in a place that would make it relatively easy to connect to power transmission lines in California, which ENN hopes to target.
When completed, the factory and an area for an industrial park would sit on 300 to 400 acres about 12 miles south of Laughlin, east of Needles Highway and west of the Colorado River. The factory would create about 2,000 skilled manufacturing jobs, according to county documents.
The average annual pay for such jobs was $72,000 in 2007, according to the company.

I'm willing to bet he got even higher numbers from newly-hired auto workers in Ohio and Michigan who found themselves working expanded shifts that were somehow not located in China.

(duh)
I would be very interested in a link here. Somehow guno and pogo do not come off as legitimate.

(duh)
I would be very interested in a link here. Somehow guno and pogo do not come off as legitimate.

Here’s your link:

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

Obama won the Hispanic vote by 71 percent, the Asian vote by 73 percent, the very voters republicans continue to alienate and marginalize.

(duh)

Here’s your link:

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

Obama won the Hispanic vote by 71 percent, the Asian vote by 73 percent, the very voters republicans continue to alienate and marginalize.

that.... and delusional thinking like the assertion in the o/p.... will continue to result in them losing national elections.

(duh)

No? Why not?

You're outside the country, so it's possible you could have missed all this:

Detroit Free Press 26 October 2012:

>> About 1,100 new Chrysler employees will begin working next week on a third crew at Jefferson North Assembly Plant in Detroit to meet continuing strong demand for the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

The automaker has added about 7,000 workers at plants in the U.S. and Canada since emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in June 2009. Now it is planning to add a third crew of workers at the Warren truck plant by March.
<<

On to Toledo -- where the Romney campaign actually ran an ad on the bullshit claim:
>> Sergio Marchionne, the chairman and CEO of the Chrysler Group LLC, released a statement on Oct. 30 that said: &#8220;Chrysler Group&#8217;s production plans for the Jeep brand have become the focus of public debate. I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China.&#8221; In particular, Marchionne singled out the car company&#8217;s plans to spend $500 million to retool and expand its Jeep plant in Toledo, Ohio &#8211; the state where Romney has been making his bogus claims about Jeep. Marchionne said the company&#8217;s investment is needed to build the next generation Jeep and will result in about 1,100 new jobs at the Toledo plant by 2013. << -- Factcheck

That's not all -- watch the date here:

Autoblog:
>> New car sales have been on the upswing, and few vehicles have experienced more success than the Jeep Wrangler. The iconic off-roader set an all-time May sales record with 14,454 units sold, and its total sales are up 34 percent on the year.

That's good news for Chrysler, and it could lead to more high-wage manufacturing jobs in northern Ohio. Automotive News reports that Team Pentastar plans to add an unspecified number of jobs to its Toledo Jeep plant in the fourth quarter of 2012. The move should help Chrysler satiate demand for the perpetually hot Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited, and it could help international sales, as well. CEO Sergio Marchionne is on record saying that he'd like the Wrangler to spur Jeep sales across the pond.
<< ---- note this article is from June of 2012 -- four months before Romney committed his gaffe, ample background to have figured out that what he was saying four months later was bullshit.

Here's a local ad for hiring those workers-- the previous August.

So yeah I think it's safe to say that auto workers who knew damn well about these new jobs saw right through the Romney bullshit.

I'd bet that way more than 47% did too. I'd guess twice that number.

Any more questions from the guy who lives five thousand miles away and calls himself "meathead" yet questions others' "legitimacy"?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:
AGAIN... we are getting so far off base of the thread topic.."White Guilt.. only reason.." but this trying by Obama-acolytes to deflect from the reason THEY voted for Obama i.e. anything but the topic.. they voted out of GUILT that they couldn't find a REASON to vote for him and the ONLY reason to vote against him would be he is black was so debauching of their pompous moral high ground they HAD to vote simply because they would think themselves RACIST if they didn't vote for him!

How many people know what they are voting for? How many people get taken in by the advertising that is continually in their face? I'd say a lot of people. Even many people on this board get taken in.
Would it have made a difference had Romney or McCain got into the White House? No, people would still be talking about why people had bothered to vote for them.

Obama's a good looking guy, like Bush was, Like Clinton was, why should that matter? People see their president like they see a film star. You can accept it, ignore it.

People said they voted bush because "he's like one of us" and "he wouldn't sleep with them women", people may have voted Obama because he wasn't the stupid they got before.
People often react to what came before, and choose something different.

I think what we need to put to bed is this notion that White People someone voted for Obama because he was "unqualified" because of "White guilt".

Okay, reality check time. Obama didn't win the White Vote either time.

Romney got 59% of the White Vote in 2012.
McCain got 55% of the White vote in 2008.

Now, by way of comparison-

Bush-43 got 58% of the white vote in 2004, and 54% of the white vote in 2000 when he stole the election.

So, really, the GOP candidate has been getting a pretty consistant slice of White vote for some time.

The GOP Candidates in 1996 only got 46% of the white vote, but 9% of hte white vote went to Ross Perot.

Similarly, Bush 41 beat Clinton amongst whites 41-39, with 22% of the white vote going to Ross Perot.

So this notion that whites suddenly flocked to Obama out of "White Guilt" is laughable.

Obama has been getting the same slice of the White Vote that the Democrat has been getting since the 1980's. The real problem is that its an increasingly smaller pie.

Whites made up 81% of the electorate in 2000, when Al gore only got 41% of the White vote, and lost the election to electoral and judicial trickery.

In 2012, Obama only got 39% of the White Vote, but they only make up 72% of the electorate now.

In both cases, the Democrat got the most votes, because of overwealming minority support, but the shrinking percentage of white voters was the difference between a decisive win in 2012 and a marginal win that could be stolen by people with no ethics.

No one said Obama won the white vote, but he got enough guilty whites to vote for him to win. There are others like yourself JoeB who thought they would be vindicated of racism if they elected a black guy. And of course there are other white parasites as well.

I think what we need to put to bed is this notion that White People someone voted for Obama because he was "unqualified" because of "White guilt".

Okay, reality check time. Obama didn't win the White Vote either time.

Romney got 59% of the White Vote in 2012.
McCain got 55% of the White vote in 2008.

Now, by way of comparison-

Bush-43 got 58% of the white vote in 2004, and 54% of the white vote in 2000 when he stole the election.

So, really, the GOP candidate has been getting a pretty consistant slice of White vote for some time.

The GOP Candidates in 1996 only got 46% of the white vote, but 9% of hte white vote went to Ross Perot.

Similarly, Bush 41 beat Clinton amongst whites 41-39, with 22% of the white vote going to Ross Perot.

So this notion that whites suddenly flocked to Obama out of "White Guilt" is laughable.

Obama has been getting the same slice of the White Vote that the Democrat has been getting since the 1980's. The real problem is that its an increasingly smaller pie.

Whites made up 81% of the electorate in 2000, when Al gore only got 41% of the White vote, and lost the election to electoral and judicial trickery.

In 2012, Obama only got 39% of the White Vote, but they only make up 72% of the electorate now.

In both cases, the Democrat got the most votes, because of overwealming minority support, but the shrinking percentage of white voters was the difference between a decisive win in 2012 and a marginal win that could be stolen by people with no ethics.

Obviously a Democrat by your biased statements! "electoral trickery"...
The "only 72%" White Vote makes up nearly 3 times the Black/latin/Asian vote. which is non "only" but substantial.

Why is the notion that the only reason dumb white people voted for Obama was they had NO POSITIVE reason to vote i.e. Obama had NO experiences,
he told us what we should be afraid of.. but you don't remember this outright statement of racism by Obama do you???
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

He told us he was inexperienced! He told us you should vote for him because he was black.

For idiots like you that voted the first time I suspect, I can excuse you because YOU were totally fooled. Scammed. Lied to.
But for those that voted the 2nd time... Again.. "fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me"!

White guilt i.e. people voting ONLY because Obama was black is real.

You didn't seem to comprehend that I published the results of 2008/2012 and I showed the links.
In doing so I said 44% of White vote went for Obama in 2008 because of guilt.
I said 39% in 2012 went to Obama because of stupidity!

the son-of-a-bitch promised that pie in the sky and too many dupes fell for it, plus 98.7% of blacks voted for him believing he would lift the chains of slavery, then we had the white guilt folks who wanted to avoid the "RACIST" title that is thrown around so much so, that it has no negative impact on Conservative people who have strong Constitutional convictions. :up:

so there ya are..., how we got this worthless racist pile of muslime dog shit, fools, idiots, racists and America hating commies. :up:

How can someone post such a comment and upon reflection not wonder if he or she needs therapy? Even haters must have some doubts about their emotional state, unless of course the hate and fear they hold is based on severe psychological disease.

Was the emoticon(s) added to mitigate his/hear fear that others might wonder about his/her mental condition?

hummmmm !! what was that old saying about pot and kettle.., or was it a skillet ? :up: .... :lmao:

--- this from the guy who created a thread about which hand O'bama wipes his ass with.

Oh the irony.

Yes I did. Because unlike you I'm open to discussing ANY issue that has a bearing on my life!
Obama is left handed just as I am.
In Saheeh Muslim (2021) it is narrated that a man ate with his left hand in the presence of the Messenger of Allaah (S). He said: “Eat with your right hand.” He said: I cannot. He said: “May you never be able to,” for nothing was preventing him from doing so but arrogance. And he never raised it to his mouth again.
Muslim (262) narrated that Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: He (meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) forbade any one of us to clean himself with his right hand.

Salim (Radi Allah Anhu), on the authority of his father, reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"None of you should eat with his left hand and drink with that (left hand), for the Satan eats with left hand and drinks with that (hand). Nafi' has made this addition in that:" Do not take up anything with that (left hand) and do not give anything with that."
[Sahih Muslim: Volume 3, Book 23, Number 5010]

Muslim Home School in America: Satan Eats And Drinks With His Left Hand

So given the rigid adherence to rules by most Muslims and given the level of their intelligence services, it would NOT be a surprise to learn that
A) Obama being left handed and as MOST handed people do wipe themselves with their RIGHT hand..
B) Maybe with the Muslims' intelligence services' techniques Muslim leaders KNOW Obama wipes with his RIGHT hand
Conclusion they won't shake his RIGHT hand because it is UNCLEAN to them.. and maybe even more fundamentally if he eats with his left hand..
per these Muslim leaders... he is the devil...

George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Gerald Ford

I am left-handed. We're the only ones in our right minds, you know. : thup:

Forum List

Back