White Guilt Is Real. White Privilege Is a Leftist Lie!

all the white people (libs) in those videos are actually the racist ones, because they think they are better then blacks and they have to show them they arent.

Company?...he said "company " as in "corporation "...I wonder if that was staged with that girl.....regardless, it's a cult and very messed up...
Yes, there's "white guilt" because i personally know a few who a) are Leftist b) live in a bubble c) believe most anything on CNN, NBC, ABC, THE Daily Show (lmbo!)...seriously, wth?...guilty for what?...hey, they can have it..but, unfortunately, they also believe in "white privilege ", "systemic racism "...etc...

White privilege is very real.

Yeah in leftists twilight zone brains..... :cuckoo:

You ignore well defined examples in the videos.

You ignore reality.

I have been white for 60 years, I never have this delusion of white privilege, it is an ideological construct for easily influenced clods like you,

Those video's you didn't watch are from black people who think people like YOU are being fooled.

:rolleyes:

You can see it or choose not to see it. It's a choice each make.

I'll just give you a quick re-cap of a story I've told here numerous times. I was in Bellaire, Texas. I was ticketed for a tail light being out and went to court to fight the ticket. Besides one other defendant and an attorney for another defendant, I was one of only 3 white people in the court room of 50-75 people. Bellaire is about 80 percent white. Somehow only 3-6 percent of the traffic violators that evening were white.

That is white privilege.

You ignore reality.

I have been white for 60 years, I never have this delusion of white privilege, it is an ideological construct for easily influenced clods like you,

Those video's you didn't watch are from black people who think people like YOU are being fooled.

I'll just give you a quick re-cap of a story I've told here numerous times. I was in Bellaire, Texas. I was ticketed for a tail light being out and went to court to fight the ticket. Besides one other defendant and an attorney for another defendant, I was one of only 3 white people in the court room of 50-75 people. Bellaire is about 80 percent white. Somehow only 3-6 percent of the traffic violators that evening were white.

That is white privilege.
That's a poor example and I'll tell you why. #1) That town has a major highway running through it, and given the circumstances of the fact that many blacks, Latinos drive through there, would explain why so many people in court were non-white. #2) I, being of Anglo-Saxon decent, had a similar experience, yet different outcome. I was driving through a predominantly "white" city (city within a city, like Bellaire) & was pulled over. I literally broke my glasses that evening at work, which I need to drive, and I received a ticket. The officer explained that when I show up to court, that if I show the judge that I went out and replaced my glasses, my ticket would probably be dismissed. I replaced my glasses the next day. I showed up to court , dressed appropriately, and was one of the last people to go before the judge. All the while, the majority of the other people were either of black or latino ethnicities. Very few "whites", including myself, were in court that afternoon. While waiting for my turn, I sat there and heard the most ridiculous excuses from people, trying to get their tickets dismissed. Most of them were for no insurance, which is required by law. The excuses ranged from,"I can't find my insurance card" , to " the insurance company is no longer in business ", to, "I tried to go to the insurance office, but they weren't there anymore "...and so on. After witnessing many cases being "dismissed " , I thought surly I'd be ok. I thought wrong and the judge put me on 90 days probation and added court fees, even after I explained my situation and gave proof of purchasing new glasses the next day.
The court system is a money system. Period. That's the bottom line. This ridiculous idea of "white privilege " is absurd, along with "inherent" or "systemic" racism. It's just "speech code" to target certain people to feel "bad" about themselves (or to bring an individual's life work down/canceled...etc.) when they haven't done anything wrong to begin with, and that includes you.
You or I cannot control how others feel, think, or what they say, but I am in control of Me, as you're in control of You. If someone is offended by "whatever " that's their problem. There will always be offensive things being said, done...etc. but attempting to "shame" an entire group of people, just because things aren't going "someone's way " is hypocrisy in it's true form.

You ignore reality.

That is white privilege.
That's a poor example and I'll tell you why. #1) That town has a major highway running through it, and given the circumstances of the fact that many blacks, Latinos drive through there, would explain why so many people in court were non-white. #2) I, being of Anglo-Saxon decent, had a similar experience, yet different outcome. I was driving through a predominantly "white" city (city within a city, like Bellaire) & was pulled over. I literally broke my glasses that evening at work, which I need to drive, and I received a ticket. The officer explained that when I show up to court, that if I show the judge that I went out and replaced my glasses, my ticket would probably be dismissed. I replaced my glasses the next day. I showed up to court , dressed appropriately, and was one of the last people to go before the judge. All the while, the majority of the other people were either of black or latino ethnicities. Very few "whites", including myself, were in court that afternoon. While waiting for my turn, I sat there and heard the most ridiculous excuses from people, trying to get their tickets dismissed. Most of them were for no insurance, which is required by law. The excuses ranged from,"I can't find my insurance card" , to " the insurance company is no longer in business ", to, "I tried to go to the insurance office, but they weren't there anymore "...and so on. After witnessing many cases being "dismissed " , I thought surly I'd be ok. I thought wrong and the judge put me on 90 days probation and added court fees, even after I explained my situation and gave proof of purchasing new glasses the next day.
The court system is a money system. Period. That's the bottom line. This ridiculous idea of "white privilege " is absurd, along with "inherent" or "systemic" racism. It's just "speech code" to target certain people to feel "bad" about themselves (or to bring an individual's life work down/canceled...etc.) when they haven't done anything wrong to begin with, and that includes you.
You or I cannot control how others feel, think, or what they say, but I am in control of Me, as you're in control of You. If someone is offended by "whatever " that's their problem. There will always be offensive things being said, done...etc. but attempting to "shame" an entire group of people, just because things aren't going "someone's way " is hypocrisy in it's true form.

Ahh, 10-20% of the population just happened to commit about 94% of the infractions on that one day.

all the white people (libs) in those videos are actually the racist ones, because they think they are better then blacks and they have to show them they arent.

Lol! More white psychosis. There is now 244 years of documented evidence that says you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back