White Crimes You Don't Hear About

Really should view people as Individuals rather than members of groups, just because they share some superficial characteristics like color or whatever.
Presumption of Guilt hurts all men, but it is much stronger toward African Americans and Native Americans.

American Justice System is extremely harsh. It is especially harsh toward African Americans and Native Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

1647005758456.png

He was a 20 year old Marine for the USA Army?

No such thing...

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape.

Whoops, my apologies. I though you were talking about Tawana Brawley.

You've never acknowledged the disgusting nature accusations she made and how she should've been held accountable. Until that happens, you can piss up a rope if you think I'm gonna' give a shit about this.

Oh, I also notice that you avoided mentioning that his attorneys were white...

Last edited:
Then of course Paul Essien never heard of Tawana Brawley nor the Duke Lacrosse players. Oh no. Blacks can never lie.
I'm sure he has and I am sure you have heard of Emmitt Till, the Scottsboro boys, Trenton 6 and other cases. The Duke lacrosse players nor the YPD officer were killed or wrongfully imprisoned.

A few months ago a white author (Alice Sebold) confessed to lying about a black man (Anthony Broadwater) raping her in 1981. Forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold came out and says “Ooops sorry

1647005387900.png

This despite the fact that white women lie on rape cases of black men all the time

1647005611910.png

This is how Alice SeeBold did it. She identified him (Anthony Broadwater) 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

1647005758456.png

He had no previous convictions or criminal record.

He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

To this very day Alice Seebold is a rich successful author and this is her €5.45m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

Still mingling with British royal family

main-qimg-5842be4d2822bc0d4d586d3005d2cd65-pjlq

Meanwhile.this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

1647005922627.png

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.
She pulled a Tawana Brawley on him.

The OP is wrong. Sebold didn't admit to lying, she says she was tricked into making a false accusation by the legal system.

This is Brittanee Drexel.

1654512947413.png

She was a 17 year old white woman from NY state. She went missing in 2009 after she went to a party in South Carolina.

It was the typical missing white women of the week story.

SHE MUST FOUND !!!

They looked everywhere but had no real leads.

But in 2015 they thought they found their man in Timothy Taylor

1654513292772.png

You can imagine what this would do to Taylor and his family. A young white women presumed missing and a black man is the main suspect ?

Nothing and I mean NOTHING beefs up white rage and anger more than that

And this in South Carlina too ? Timothy Taylor's mum lost her job of 11 years and got death threats. They were put through hell

By the way here's another pic of Timothy Taylor

1654513586283.png

.Yes he has no left arm.

He lost it in a childhood aciident. So how anyone can be suspected of raping or killing anyone with one arm I don't know. But hey !!! He's black. So white and non blk society will believe anything about us.

The white authorities didn't have any evidence to link Timothy Taylor to Britenee Drexler (o what a suprise) but not to worry they just looked into Taylor's previous and he had served his time for robbery.

But that was at state level.

The FBI decided to put federal charges on him as a way to coerce him to confessing to a Drex;el murder. All he had to do is tell the FBI what happened or even make up story and he'd get a plea deal which even without a body would allow the feds to say "Case closed"

Taylor said he wasn't gonna do it.

So they gave up on railroading Taylor but they never told the public that he'd been ruled out as a suspect.

So he and his family carried on going through the same hell from the public

But the silence was deafening when they finally found the man who killed Brittanee Drexel

1654514358934.png

1654514580251.png

Raymon Moody is his name.

Notice that even though this white man kidnapped, raped and murdered Brittanee Drexel and led dectectives to her body they STILL put an innocent black man pic next to her

This Raymond Moddy had a long history which was not shown even after his confession. The white media just leaves out things that doesn't fit it's narrative..

But his rap sheet shows that

1654519235394.png

1654519318102.png

This white man in 1983, kidnapped, raped and sodomized an 8 year old girl and performed great bodily injury to her.

For all of that ? He should have been lifed off but he's white and got a 40 year sentence of which he only served 21

1654519665587.png

So this white man comes out jail in 2004 and let off parole in 2007. He could only keep his nose clean for under a year bcoz in 2008 he was charged with indecent exposure in south Carolina. That carries up to 3 years in shawshank (well it would have done had he been blk) but that charge was reduced to "Public Disorderly Conduct" ............Because of course it was.

Under a year later in 2009 Raymond Moody raped and murdered Brittanee Drexel

It was only last month in May, 13 years after the Britanee Drexel murder that the authorities finally got Raymond Moody

1654523706866.png

I remember this story in 2009.

I remember how Brittanee Drexel was the national story at the time and when Timothy Taylor's name was put out front ? The white authorities made sure his name was in the spotlight for as long as possible as they attempted to make him confess to a crime he didn't commit.

But now the real story of the white man who killed her is out notice how they don't even mention it and they're treating it as a local story /

White society does this all the time.

If the white authorities in 2009 would have focused on Raymond Moody the Britanee Drexel family would not have had to wait 13 years to see the murderer brought to justice.

In fact if the white authorities would have done there job at ANY point Brittanee Drexel would not have died

If Raymond Moody would have got the life sentence in 1983 that the crime of raping, sodomizing and kidnapping an 8 year girl really deserved ? Brittanee Drexel would still be alive..

Hell even if they made Raymond Moody serve out his original 40 year sentence in 1983 ? Brittanee Drexel would still be alive..

Had they put Moody up in court for indecent exposure in 2008, Moody would have been to busy in court to be out here stalking and killing young women and Brittanee Drexel would still be alive.

But that's white supremacy. They'll let their own die just as long as they're "sticking it to those blacks !!!!"

giphy.gif

And of course even a fked up white man still get's some white privilege with the "O he was bullied as kid" nonsense.
1654515188728.png

Last edited:
A few months ago a white author (Alice Sebold) confessed to lying about a black man (Anthony Broadwater) raping her in 1981. Forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold came out and says “Ooops sorry

1647005387900.png

This despite the fact that white women lie on rape cases of black men all the time

1647005611910.png

This is how Alice SeeBold did it. She identified him (Anthony Broadwater) 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

1647005758456.png

He had no previous convictions or criminal record.

He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

To this very day Alice Seebold is a rich successful author and this is her €5.45m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

Still mingling with British royal family

main-qimg-5842be4d2822bc0d4d586d3005d2cd65-pjlq

Meanwhile.this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

1647005922627.png

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

She sounds like a typical San Francisco progressive white bitch. You know, the kind that always says they're looking out for black folks and is on your side. :(

If this does not teach you to stop voting Dim nothing will. As for the man wrongly accused....complete bullshit.

Just recognize the wrong that was shown done by multiple women of the same group. This has been a longstanding problem that should be pointed out as it was.
Those women were not in any group. They were evil bitches. The same can be said for all people falsely accusing others.

why do you think that is?
American Penal System is extremely harsh -- especially toward Minorities such as African Americans, Native Americans. Scandinavian Penal Systems focus on Rehabilitation, while US Penal System focuses on Disproportional Retribution -- especially toward African Americans and Native Americans.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Funny how the usual suspects don't show up here.

Where's Mike? Seems like he can't say the name:

Brittanee Drexel

Or any other white victim of white on white murder.

All lives only matter to people like him when blacks are protesting wrongful death at the hands of whites. Or when they can use the death of black children to race bait.

Last edited:
3 strikes law you fucking idiot.
Like I said, thank all white racists in law enforcement and the courts.

Because conservatives were all for 3 strikes.

Forum List

Back