Whistleblowers say DOJ, FBI show political bias in investigation

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

when we hear someone heard something walking down the hallway about trump and it could be made to be EVIL INCARNATE, whistleblowers were sacred. something tells me they're now liars and a threat to democracy.

is there any line more overplayed these days than "a threat to democracy"?

i know trumps agenda is to pull out all the one sided people but are there any "middle ground" people left to put back? i don't see it. i see him putting people in to combat more people.

not the problem.

this just means he continues to be part of the problem; even if he's fighting for things i do believe in. you see, i believe MORE in the fundamentals of our country and the basis of honor and fair play for both sides. i believe the rules should be followed by all and punishment shared equally for the same crimes.

yea, a "dreamer" i suppose cause people are far too tied up in their revenge to see revenge killing the foundation we're all living on top of. we are in essence destroying the boat we all depend on to survive and fail to see that once it's gone, everything is gone.

and that's how some people want it; esp in times of crisis and war.

but it's painfully obvious the FBI / DOJ is 100% weaponized and in a self protect mode. i can only hope whoever is next works for bipartisanship representation of true constitutionalists. we need to stop the overfunding people like soros and yes, others, do do prop THEIR cause at the expense of our country and lives. we need term limits and we need to get rid of anyone on any side who's weaponized the government against each other.

when the right likely takes over in November, i hope it's to put things together and oust those who push the extreme for the small % at the expense of the rest of us.

Forum List

Back