Whistleblower Rats On Obama & Biden.....Says Bribe Money Sent To Iran Was To Keep Them Quiet About Seal Team 6 Deaths

Obama and Biden should be in deep shit now...but they won't be.
Looks like a whistleblower has come forward to rat him out explaining why Obama made that deal with Iran.
It was to keep them from leaking the facts behind the deaths of Seal Team 6 members.

Of course....nothing will be done about it. The system will protect him.

You never give up on fables do you trampers!!

Kinda like the fables you never give up on like the clintons did not order the fbi and atf to burn the Waco compound down.lol

Like someone said so well to you on your worse than obamagate thread,had the bush’s done the exact same thing to your dear boinking,you would be screaming about that right now till
This day 24/7,as I have said before,had 9/11 happened under Obama,you would NEVER have said it was an inside job,you know it, I know it.
You should marry the op,he is as closed minded about the gops corruption as you are on the dems corruption,you would make a perfect couple,two peas in a pod.lol

Last edited:
Looks like a whistleblower has come forward to rat him out explaining why Obama made that deal with Iran.
It was to keep them from leaking the facts behind the deaths of Seal Team 6 members.

You never give up on fables do you trampers!!

Thought you leftist were open minded ?

I am, but I know a fake where I find one and that is a fake and a fable.

Takes one to know one,we all know what a fake YOU are.lol

Last edited:

Yeah the system will protect him for sure,there is one different law for politicians than us,especially former presidents,they are protected and immune from prosecution.

Forum List

Back