Whistleblower Rats On Obama & Biden.....Says Bribe Money Sent To Iran Was To Keep Them Quiet About Seal Team 6 Deaths

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama and Biden should be in deep shit now...but they won't be.
Looks like a whistleblower has come forward to rat him out explaining why Obama made that deal with Iran.
It was to keep them from leaking the facts behind the deaths of Seal Team 6 members.

Of course....nothing will be done about it. The system will protect him.

Looks like a whistleblower has come forward to rat him out explaining why Obama made that deal with Iran.
It was to keep them from leaking the facts behind the deaths of Seal Team 6 members.

You never give up on fables do you trampers!!

I agree with you on this one. ... :cool:
Yeah, I agree. Incompetence at the DoD level more easily explains the deaths of Seal Team 6.

Biden is a greedy son-of-a-gun, but I dont see him agreeing to pay Iran $150+ billion without taking some skim off the top.
What do you think the terrorist trade for BO Bergdal and Benghazi were about.
They were part of the cover up for Obama's weapons sales to ISIS. John McCain worked out the sale.

heh RUSSIA
heh IMPEACH
heh - SEXUAL ASSAULT

you never give up your bullshit trolling, do you?

Don't forget that O's daddy was 87.5% Arab, not black African (Letter from Matar).
Barak Obama Sr. definitely was not an Arab. ... :cool:

1602597128404.png

If true, that somehow there is a connection between what happened to seal team six that took out Osama Bin Laden, and Obama having something to do with that, then he should be arrested immediately. If Biden was complicit, then he should also be arrested immediately. Let's see the leftist attack this new information, and try to spin it if it is actually true.

This guy suggests that Hillary sold the stinger missiles that shot down SEAL Team six, and that Iran was harboring Bin Laden and Hillary and Biden cooked up the idea to have him moved to Pakistan for a trophy kill before the election instead of just having Iran hand him over. The cash pallets payoff was to keep Iran quiet.

This guy sounds legit about where he worked, I worked for some of the same commands in Europe.

It certainly sounds like something Democrats would do, although I can’t see Joe Biden being smart enough to pull it off, Hillary yes. Would like to see if somehow they can prove it, documents, audio recordings. I doubt any of it will come to light, the Deep State is doing everything it can to protect its establishment guys who dance to the tune of the Pentagon and the Defense contractors. If Joe wins, they’ll get their wars again.

Thought you leftist were open minded ?

I am, but I know a fake where I find one and that is a fake and a fable.

Americans are already voting. If that guy has the documents he claims, what's he waiting for to release them?

I am, but I know a fake where I find one and that is a fake and a fable.

Clearly you don't or you wouldn't support Democrats.

Forum List

Back