While the west wrings it's hand over islamophobia, no Christmas in Sudan

Some devices automatically correct its as it's and if you don't look for it you'll end up with an undeserved typo.

So are Americans lazier than other English-speaking peoples, in your observation?
No. Everyone is susceptible to oversights, especially those created by the device.

Granted. It's just that some oversights are more egregious than others.

Weatherman2020in post: 13114121 said:
It's not our business. Happy Christmas.
Common statement as Jews were shipped off to gas chambers.
Apathy is the same as the murderer.
Do I look like I live in Sudan to you?

You look like a small fluffy dog. Are we supposed to take you seriously because of or in spite of that?

Some devices automatically correct its as it's and if you don't look for it you'll end up with an undeserved typo.

So are Americans lazier than other English-speaking peoples, in your observation?
No. Everyone is susceptible to oversights, especially those created by the device.

Granted. It's just that some oversights are more egregious than others.

Weatherman2020in post: 13114121 said:
It's not our business. Happy Christmas.
Common statement as Jews were shipped off to gas chambers.
Apathy is the same as the murderer.
Do I look like I live in Sudan to you?

You look like a small fluffy dog. Are we supposed to take you seriously because of or in spite of that?
I want to be taken seriously as a member of this forum community. That's all these forums are for.

Islam is just what God said it would become in Genesis 16. Despite whatever good can be found within some of its adherents, it is a global scourge. And everyone is playing cover your eyes and maybe it will go away.

The angel of the Lord also said to her:
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.

He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

Forum List

Back