While plugging in my truck just now

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
since it would be sitting in below freezing temperatures all night, and realizing that I really need it to start quickly for the next few days due to the 1 to 2 feet of snow that we are getting ready for.
It dawned on me.
Thank God (and Al Gore) for global warming, if not for that we might really be in some deep trouble.
But on the bright side of things, I am going to be locked in at work from Friday afternoon until Monday morning, just think of all the overtime I'm going to be getting.
P.S.
For the liberals on here, overtime is when people get extra money for working more hours in a week than the typical liberal leach works in a year.
Total hours for this week, actually, Monday to Monday will be 120, in reality its only 84 but since Im locked in, I get paid for even my down time while there.
This has been a very good week.

since it would be sitting in below freezing temperatures all night, and realizing that I really need it to start quickly for the next few days due to the 1 to 2 feet of snow that we are getting ready for.
It dawned on me.
Thank God (and Al Gore) for global warming, if not for that we might really be in some deep trouble.
But on the bright side of things, I am going to be locked in at work from Friday afternoon until Monday morning, just think of all the overtime I'm going to be getting.
P.S.
For the liberals on here, overtime is when people get extra money for working more hours in a week than the typical liberal leach works in a year.
Total hours for this week, actually, Monday to Monday will be 120, in reality its only 84 but since Im locked in, I get paid for even my down time while there.
This has been a very good week.

Freeloader....

I work 12 hrs a day, and not get paid anything extra. You gotta get your work done, and well done, before calculation the extra money you would be getting paid.

Responsibility is no where to be found in nowadays kids.....

"....plug in my truck...."

Those words should be punishable by....well....having to spend a day with a liberal on a road trip.

It will be below freezing here also, yet I don't need to plug in my truck, it has the capability to start without it....

I don't think I've ever in my life wimped out on going somewhere because "oh dear, there's snow on the ground" :gay:

"....plug in my truck...."

Those words should be punishable by....well....having to spend a day with a liberal on a road trip.
LOL
Its a diesel, I plug it in for the engine heaters to keep the oil and block warm. only way Im taking a road trip with a liberal is if we put his prius in the bed of my truck and our trip involves dropping said prius off at a junk yard.

OKC ice is the most exhilarating and terrifying experience anyone could every desire.

So maryland patriot is going to get his free stuff and be locked in as well: he must be a liberal by his standards.

I don't think I've ever in my life wimped out on going somewhere because "oh dear, there's snow on the ground" :gay:
Me either, however since I (evidently unlike you) have a job that does come with obligations to others, Im stuck. So, for this weekend I am going to be stuck there while the more liberal employees (like you) cry about how their Honda Hybrid and their Prius wont go in the snow.

OKC ice is the most exhilarating and terrifying experience anyone could every desire.

So maryland patriot is going to get his free stuff and be locked in as well: he must be a liberal by his standards.
What free stuff is that? If Im there, Im getting paid. I think its a simple equation. Thats how it works when you work, you should give it a try sometime.

Me either, however since I (evidently unlike you) have a job that does come with obligations to others, Im stuck. So, for this weekend I am going to be stuck there while the more liberal employees (like you) cry about how their Honda Hybrid and their Prius wont go in the snow.

"Stuck". Poor baby.

Three things I've never done in my life: (1) owned a Prius; (2) owned a Honda Hybrid (why would one own both?) and (3) bagged out from going to a job --- or anywhere at all --- because the big bad snowflake monster would get me.

Damn son, grow a pear.

Amazing. The So Cal 'STORM WATCH' whenever we are to get a shower, reporters up and down the coast. Big storm big storm... has left the station. They are now East Coast style.

Naming winter storms is gay

You'll like be 60 degrees tomorrow lol

-Geaux

Three things I've never done in my life: (1) owned a Prius; (2) owned a Honda Hybrid (why would one own both?) and (3) bagged out from going to a job --- or anywhere at all --- because the big bad snowflake monster would get me.

Damn son, grow a pear.
you really have no clue what I posted do you.
I have to look at your ability to comprehend and assume that you dont work because of a mental disability that kept you from learning.
Now, if you didn't ride the free public transportation, I bet you would own a fag car.
Not that I can really talk much, I also have a Jetta, but the wife wanted it and the only way I would agree to it was if it was also diesel. Its almost a straight mans car,,,, almost. would still never take it on a road trip.

Forum List

Back