While everyone watches the Trump shit show, Biden actually has a doable plan to get schools "sort of" open

Getting schools open should be a state problem and not a national problem. The schools in my state have been open since the fall of 2020.
Everything that happens or does not happen is bidens fault

and he is failing miserably

They cannot get schools (or restaurants or anything) open in Maryland where I live.

I am thinking that the teachers have a point --- kids are so incredibly infectious! I think if people want teachers back in school, they should vaccinate teachers now. Every teacher gets a chance (and choice) at the vaccine, and THEN schools re-open.

Getting schools open should be a state problem and not a national problem. The schools in my state have been open since the fall of 2020.

PROGS don't understand how govt. works in the USA. They're very short thinkers. Here's an example how they think.

COVID is Trump's fault. He lied and months later someone died. They're far too dumb to recognize Governors run the States and had the same info. Trump did. Relevance is a mystery.

States close schools, PROG-heads say it's Trump's fault.

States open schools, PROG-heads say it's Trump's fault.

Not enough schools open by the States, PROG-heads say it's Trump's fault.

Biden has a mysterious plan, PROG-heads say it's Trump's fault.

Be honest PROGS, you're a dependent bunch and expect others to be the same. In this case the Governors need the POTUS to take care of them, show them how to run their own States.

the fawning media says his plan is doable. The problem is...Biden doesn't want to do anything other than give in to the Teachers' union. WHICH IS FINE with me. The more these schools are closed the less these kids are propagandized with shit leftism.

Only a fckn idiot would think one day a week is reopened

Good grief you loons are stupid. Our children's school has been open 5 days a week since last September and guess what? Nobody died

You might notice that my thread never suggested Biden was doing much. Besides besting Trump
You mean copying Trump. Trump said schools should be open.....Veggie Joe is just now catching up......a little.

Bullshit. The lock downs were to hurt Trump. That's over now so, no more:
death counts
closed schools
empty stadiums
BLM mostly peaceful riots...

The Soros/Pelosi resistance movement was successful. Make note of WHO took back power:

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Just take a minute to read this article about who is actually running this country. (If you don't like Politico google all the others. It was well documented.)
We are like sheep being lead to the slaughter. Republicans aren't in control. Democrats are not in control. The consequences of a global governance will inflict us all. Soros took back power...

Forum List

Back