While Biden takes another nap.... Trump is holding two rallies in MI!

After Biden's lid today, he's coming out of this weekend looking like dog chewed Snausages!
Even the Dick's on Showtime's 'The Circus' cannot put lipstick on this pig; even though they'll try!
you guys better hope that all those people actually get out and vote......just sayin....

After Biden's lid today, he's coming out of this weekend looking like dog chewed Snausages!
Even the Dick's on Showtime's 'The Circus' cannot put lipstick on this pig; even though they'll try!
you guys better hope that all those people actually get out and vote......just sayin....

They will.
The question still remains if their votes will be counted.

Here's a vid of a liberal woman describing her experience after attending a Trump rally....

She's now supporting Trump!! LOL

They will.
so are you saying that the people doing the counting will pull some shit?....

They will.

No.
The people doing the collecting (also referred to as harvesting).

The laziest president in history can sit on his fat ass in a luxury airplane for a few hours and walk 10 feet to a podium where he repeats a speech that he's given a hundred times for a gathering of adoring morons.

What energy!

They will.

No.
do you think any trump supporter is going to just hand their ballot over to some non official person?....

The laziest president in history can sit on his fat ass in a luxury airplane for a few hours and walk 10 feet to a podium where he repeats a speech that he's given a hundred times for a gathering of adoring morons.

What energy!

Tons more than Quid Pro Joe has!
This comparison puts Joe near death! :cool:

Here's a vid of a liberal woman describing her experience after attending a Trump rally....

I was wondering what happened to Kyle PuffandFresh.

Is that what clowns call her now that she's supporting Trump?

I thought that was Kyle Rittenhouse...it isn't?

Are you asking me to elaborate on what's going on in your head? lol

Umm no. Id wonder what is going on in yours if you deduced that.

The wife told me that Ted Nugent played the national Anthem at the MI rally that hasn't started yet. We didn't see that part but it must have been awesome.

Imagine that. A guy who was decrying the pedophilia of Democrats just this morning, is exhuberantly celebrating a performance by a card carrying pedophile - Ted Nugent.

Hypocrite.

They will.

No.
do you think any trump supporter is going to just hand their ballot over to some non official person?....

Trust the mail?
Trust a Dropbox?
Trust Twitter?
Trust Facebook?
Trust the FBI?

Who do you trust?

I was wondering what happened to Kyle PuffandFresh.

Is that what clowns call her now that she's supporting Trump?

I thought that was Kyle Rittenhouse...it isn't?

Are you asking me to elaborate on what's going on in your head? lol

Umm no. Id wonder what is going on in yours if you deduced that.

I've read enough of your posts to deduce you're an idiot.

They will.

No.

Trust the mail?
Trust a Dropbox?
Trust Twitter?
Trust Facebook?
Trust the FBI?

Who do you trust?
from your selections shown....the mail.....

Forum List

Back