While Biden takes another nap.... Trump is holding two rallies in MI!

Gotta love the stamina of Trump. :)
It’s why he’s been able to accomplish more for Americans than any other president in history! :2up:

He gets his energy from his people. Isnt he 74?

View attachment 403104

I think he is.

I can only hope I have his level of energy when I’m his age! lol

I am his age and I don't know how the hell he does it. I call him the energizer bunny like that battery ad. He just keeps going and going and going. Fact is he's doing what he did in 2016, he simply worked their asses into the ground and he's doing it again. The man was in the hospital just a few days ago but you'd never know it from watching him go. And listen to him rattle off facts and data, while Biden can't even remember where the hell he is or what he's supposed to be doing half the damn time.

The wife told me that Ted Nugent played the national Anthem at the MI rally that hasn't started yet. We didn't see that part but it must have been awesome.

Imagine that. A guy who was decrying the pedophilia of Democrats just this morning, is exhuberantly celebrating a performance by a card carrying pedophile - Ted Nugent.

Hypocrite.

How stupid and uninformed are you, anyway? Do you even know where that slanderous allegation even came from? I'll tell you and maybe you'll be a little smarter, but I sorta doubt it. Here you go:

Ted Nugent wrote a song named "Jailbait." The lyrics went like this:

"Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you"

It's a fucking song, dimwit. So let me take a guess here: According to you, Bob Marley is a murdering Sheriff-shooter because he made up some lyrics saying so, right?

Idiot.

The laziest president in history can sit on his fat ass in a luxury airplane for a few hours and walk 10 feet to a podium where he repeats a speech that he's given a hundred times for a gathering of adoring morons.

What energy!

Tons more than Quid Pro Joe has!
This comparison puts Joe near death! :cool:

Trump is a lazy fuck. He's getting his ass beat by a dude who's ”near death”.

Forum List

Back