Which Vaccine?

Getting vaccinated is something you do not just for yourself but for your family and your community.
Total nonsense. Blech! Blech!!

Keep on with the shaming, guilting, fear talk, leftists: that'll guarantee none of us get your stupid vaccine!!
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Yeah this shill is just trying to instill fear into us to get us to take the vaccine with his fear mongering,will never work,miserable fail.:abgg2q.jpg: Have you ever noticed it is ALWAYS the lying Biden trolls who lie and say vote fraud never happened that are always saying take the vaccine?:abgg2q.jpg: That speaks volumes of their credibility.It’s so obvious they have an agenda here they are paid to post about.

the fact I never once stated here I said I think Michelle is a man

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

As in. . . that MAY BE in the realm of possibility.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

:dunno:

GD. . . You have no critical thinking skills AT ALL.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

There are folks on the right that are not innocent of this.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.

Report: Bill Gates tied to Chinese firm ‘mining’ Americans’ DNA data through covid tests

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has collaborated extensively with BGI Genomics, which is linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), The National Pulse reported on March 5.

A 60 Minutes report, citing U.S. intelligence officials, noted that BGI Genomics has used Covid-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens.

A recent Reuters article linked BGI Genomics to communist China’s military.

Which is dangerous in the way they are trying to target bioweapons to affect specific races of people and be harmless to others. Therefore anyone helping them virally target Arab or Black people is the worst kind of racist imaginable or totally clueless.

Well, if we recall Bill Gates father was a part of planned parenthood which I think the last number was 18 million black babies killed. But hey, according to the MSM Bill Gates is not racist or his wife. :auiqs.jpg: If someone was a white supremacist you would have to assume they would like Gates a lot especially in what he does in Africa.
That's what is puzzling, he's seemingly active in Africa, however that knowledge and closeness might sway his over population views as requiring targeting that region as a compassionate relief to the suffering he sees through overpopulation in that region.
We have to view the way he thinks, not how us normal upbringing regular people see things, but how a person like him who thinks he knows best and assumes he can tell people what should be done. Like he does with his give up beef speech, he's not suggesting, he's telling, he's that much a control freak.
Maybe there's more of a clue in some of his involvements there in Africa.
Not sure about that. I met Bill Gates some years ago. In no way did he seem domineering nor anxious to force his beliefs on others. Watch the following video in which he explains his ideas about overpopulation

Just because you meet someone doesn't mean you know them. Bill Gates is a very good liar and making the public believe he is out for their best interests with his word manipulations. Have you not heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing? Or in this case a diabolical serial killer dressed up as a nerd.

BILL GATES et al., POLIO VACCINES, DDT, PARALYSIS, MONKEY VIRUSES & CANCER

:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yeah he is too stupid to understand any of that.All that will go way over his head.I same as you I’m sure have met many people in my life I thought were good guys,someone that appeared to be nice and polite but it was all an act,he was really a real asshole come to find out.

for instance this company I was working for a few years ago was going down under and this company had another location in a differerent city nearby me if I decided to stay with that company.the general manager who ran that company in that other city,when hetried to recruit me and get me to come out and work for him,his first impression he gave me was he was a really nice guy,he seemed real positive and nice and he even went out of his way to make it look like he was a nice guy you could easily get along with going so far as saying to me “ hey I’m serious,here is my business card,if you want,call me and I’ll even come out here andpick you up in my own car and take you out to the company for a tour.”

I pretended to be interested and that I might take him up on it saying I’ll think about it.see I had the choice of going over to that other city and working for the same company but staying in the same city and the same building and everything but it would be a differerent company I would be working for if I stayed in the same city,well I chose to stay in the same city and work for the new company because they had a reputation for looking out for their employees where I knew this guy was just a good actor,a conman who put on a show that he was a nice guy and everything but the real guy he was was a real asshole who was difficult to work for and get along and fired people left and right.I knew that from others I knew that had worked fir him so I knew better not to fall fir his act and fake charm, that’s the same with Gates,he is a good actor but the real person he is is a mass murderer.this idiot troll doesn’t is obviously not aware he is wanted in Africa and India for mass murder,thst if he goes to those countries,he will be arrested on site.

Only an idiot would take the vaccine,you get seriously injured,you can’t sue the pharmaceutical company for it,only the brainless would take the vaccine when the company is not even held accountable for their actions. :cuckoo:

I think their are some people that are addicted to vaccines. I mean how naïve do you have to be to get something injected to your system made by vaccine companies that have no liability and you can't sue them for illness or death. And especially something that is totally experimental such as the COVID injections. How many products do you use that the company making the product has no liability at all? But these people just jump right aboard and get injected with no further thought. And they say we are the lunatics.
There has been so much trouble with these new vaccines that I think I may just opt out, at least for 2021.

:yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Yeah this shill is just trying to instill fear into us to get us to take the vaccine with his fear mongering,will never work,miserable fail.:abgg2q.jpg: Have you ever noticed it is ALWAYS the lying Biden trolls who lie and say vote fraud never happened that are always saying take the vaccine?:abgg2q.jpg: That speaks volumes of their credibility.It’s so obvious they have an agenda here they are paid to post about.
There is an agenda of issues that hang together for the Left. Virtue signalling that they are really wearing the face diapers for OTHER people, really getting vaccinated for OTHER people ---- sheeeesh, if they are so sure masks "work" to keep out the ultra-tiny viruses that have caused surges of disease all over the world no matter what anyone does, why don't they just wear the stupid masks themselves and mind their own businesses. There is a reason why we call them "mask Nazis." It's because they immediately leap to totalitarianism -- to make everyone do what they just decided to do.

We are so in a police state. An instant police state. At least it's been real interesting understanding what happened to Germany in 1933 --- it was hard to believe it could happen so fast --- but fast is how police states happen, or people would stop it, I suppose.

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.

Report: Bill Gates tied to Chinese firm ‘mining’ Americans’ DNA data through covid tests

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has collaborated extensively with BGI Genomics, which is linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), The National Pulse reported on March 5.

A 60 Minutes report, citing U.S. intelligence officials, noted that BGI Genomics has used Covid-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens.

Which is dangerous in the way they are trying to target bioweapons to affect specific races of people and be harmless to others. Therefore anyone helping them virally target Arab or Black people is the worst kind of racist imaginable or totally clueless.

Well, if we recall Bill Gates father was a part of planned parenthood which I think the last number was 18 million black babies killed. But hey, according to the MSM Bill Gates is not racist or his wife. :auiqs.jpg: If someone was a white supremacist you would have to assume they would like Gates a lot especially in what he does in Africa.
That's what is puzzling, he's seemingly active in Africa, however that knowledge and closeness might sway his over population views as requiring targeting that region as a compassionate relief to the suffering he sees through overpopulation in that region.
We have to view the way he thinks, not how us normal upbringing regular people see things, but how a person like him who thinks he knows best and assumes he can tell people what should be done. Like he does with his give up beef speech, he's not suggesting, he's telling, he's that much a control freak.
Not sure about that. I met Bill Gates some years ago. In no way did he seem domineering nor anxious to force his beliefs on others. Watch the following video in which he explains his ideas about overpopulation

Just because you meet someone doesn't mean you know them. Bill Gates is a very good liar and making the public believe he is out for their best interests with his word manipulations. Have you not heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing? Or in this case a diabolical serial killer dressed up as a nerd.

I have not only met Bill Gates but my neighbor who I have known for many years works for the Gates Foundation. Bill and Melinda are good people who are dong what the ultra rich should be doing, seeing that their vast wealth helps people rather than ending up in the pockets of relatives and the government. For over 20 years, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has been committed to fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Bill and Melinda Gates have donated $54 billion to charitable causes since 1994. In addition the foundation manages a 49 billion dollar trust endowment dedicated to charitable causes in the US and around the world.

The vaccination programs are just one category of donations. The many programs and charities fall within the following categories: AIDS & HIV, ALS, Animals, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Children, Disaster Relief, Education, Environment, Family/Parent Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Peace, Physical Challenges, Poverty, Water.

The Gates Foundation is making its largest single contribution to fight the pandemic—$250 million. Why so much? And why now? It’s been roughly a year since COVID-19 first appeared. The rationale has to do with where the public health effort is at the end of 2020. The US and other developed nations are beginning to pull out of the epidemic. However that is not the case for 1/3 of the world's population found in the poorest nations on the planet. Seeing that vaccines and other preventive and treatment options for covid-19 are available is critical to ending the pandemic. These are the places where new more virulent strains of the virus are likely to develop and become a threat to entire world.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

I have not only met Bill Gates but my neighbor who I have known for many years works for the Gates Foundation. Bill and Melinda are good people who are dong what the ultra rich should be doing, seeing that their vast wealth helps people rather than ending up in the pockets of relatives and the government. For over 20 years, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has been committed to fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Bill and Melinda Gates have donated $54 billion to charitable causes since 1994. In addition the foundation manages a 49 billion dollar trust endowment dedicated to charitable causes in the US and around the world.

The vaccination programs are just one category of donations. The many programs and charities fall within the following categories: AIDS & HIV, ALS, Animals, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Children, Disaster Relief, Education, Environment, Family/Parent Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Peace, Physical Challenges, Poverty, Water.

The Gates Foundation is making its largest single contribution to fight the pandemic—$250 million. Why so much? And why now? It’s been roughly a year since COVID-19 first appeared. The rationale has to do with where the public health effort is at the end of 2020. The US and other developed nations are beginning to pull out of the epidemic. However that is not the case for 1/3 of the world's population found in the poorest nations on the planet. Seeing that vaccines and other preventive and treatment options for covid-19 are available is critical to ending the pandemic. These are the places where new more virulent strains of the virus are likely to develop and become a threat to entire world.

Then 1) tell him to get rid of that evil smirk at the most suspicious concern in his interviews
And 2) if he cared about kids then why does he support 2 different pedo presidents and the sweeping under the rug of Kamalas acts when she was AG to let a predator go and also dismiss church child abuse cases for her Alumni friends who were church lawyers?
His circle of friends also are sexual predators, and he and they support trafficking and cartels at the border.

:yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Yeah this shill is just trying to instill fear into us to get us to take the vaccine with his fear mongering,will never work,miserable fail.:abgg2q.jpg: Have you ever noticed it is ALWAYS the lying Biden trolls who lie and say vote fraud never happened that are always saying take the vaccine?:abgg2q.jpg: That speaks volumes of their credibility.It’s so obvious they have an agenda here they are paid to post about.
There is an agenda of issues that hang together for the Left. Virtue signalling that they are really wearing the face diapers for OTHER people, really getting vaccinated for OTHER people ---- sheeeesh, if they are so sure masks "work" to keep out the ultra-tiny viruses that have caused surges of disease all over the world no matter what anyone does, why don't they just wear the stupid masks themselves and mind their own businesses. There is a reason why we call them "mask Nazis." It's because they immediately leap to totalitarianism -- to make everyone do what they just decided to do.

We are so in a police state. An instant police state. At least it's been real interesting understanding what happened to Germany in 1933 --- it was hard to believe it could happen so fast --- but fast is how police states happen, or people would stop it, I suppose.
I knew the world would never be the same again after 9/11 happened when the evidenced emerged it was a joint cia/ mossad operation. For the last 20 years people did not want to believe me how corrupt our government really is. We are in our final days and this is coming from a guy who does not even believe in god,the worlds too fun Fucked up for there to be a god.there is no god that is going to save us,we have to save ourselves and the way the sheep bury their heads in the sand and let out politicians take over our country from us all these decades,I don’t expect them to do anything and within a couple years,the elite will get what they want and have 80% of the population depopulated.

there Are of course going to be the ones that call me a tin foil hatter but that’s okay,they said thst to me a year ago as well when I said we were soon going to be required to have vaccine passports to fly.they aren’t calling me a tin foil hatter now.lol man I saw this depopulation agenda by the elite coming eventually after 9/11, I just assumed we would all go out a differerent way,that it would come from a nuclear war,never imagined a fake virus would be created so that most the unthinking sheep would line up and be eager to take it,never saw that one coming.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

This paid shill even uses Wikipedia as a source, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s very well known by the awakened that Wikipedia is just a CIA mouthpiece for the government same as the msm is.comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Then 1) tell him to get rid of that evil smirk at the most suspicious concern in his interviews
And 2) if he cared about kids then why does he support 2 different pedo presidents and the sweeping under the rug of Kamalas acts when she was AG to let a predator go and also dismiss church child abuse cases for her Alumni friends who were church lawyers?
His circle of friends also are sexual predators, and he and they support trafficking and cartels at the border.

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The shill as always,gets his ass handed to him on a platter and checkmated.:up:

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

:thankusmile: You handed his ass to him on a platter again.lol

And here is some more on Bill Gates:

Bill Gates’ Web of Dark Money and Influence – Part 1: Philanthropic Narrative Shaping

First, the facts. Bill Gates has used his immense wealth to garner influence and media time, spreading his message of fixing global health issues while he continues to make billions. Using the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to dole out grants and donations, Gates has created a web of organizations who owe their budget to the foundation or answer directly to Gates. By tracing the Foundation’s investments and Gates’ relationships we can see that nearly every person involved in the fight against COVID-19 is tied to Gates or his foundation by two degrees or less. This gives Bill Gates and his foundation an unchallenged influence over the response to the pandemic. Equally worrisome is Gates’ call for global lock down until the entire world has been vaccinated and given a digital certificate to prove immunity.

Read Full article:

Bill Gates’ Web of Dark Money and Influence – Part 2: The COVID-19 Operation

What is important to note is that by using the Foundation as the front organization, Gates can donate and influence hospitals, universities, media, governments, and health organizations. The Foundation clearly has the ability to shape the decisions made by some of the institutions they fund, including when these decisions go against the desires of the masses they claim to be helping.

Read full article:

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

This paid shill even uses Wikipedia as a source, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s very well known by the awakened that Wikipedia is just a CIA mouthpiece for the government same as the msm is.comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

Wikipedia: The George Soros Connection

The US govt lies all the time. Ws wars, Os obamacare, tuskegee airmen, broke every single treaty with the natives etc. The list is miles long. Only the weak and gullible blindly follow the tyranny.

Found another conspiracy theorist nutjob.

You probably also think Michelle Obama is a man too, don't you?

Those aren't conspiracy theories.

I'll take that as a yes.

Ill take that as your limited ability to engage in cogent thought.

And YOU would be wrong. Just like you're wrong about Michelle Obama.

The US government lies all of the time, because YOU refuse to hold any of them accountable. Did you EVER hold Donald Trump accountable for ANY of his lies? Or did you applaud every single one of them because he told you what YOU wanted to hear.

Did you change the channel when FOX stopped lying about the election, and stopped telling you that Trump won? If you did, YOUR REFUSAL TO ACCEPT UNPLEASANT TRUTHS, is the reason why the government continues to lie to you.

Start tossing the liars out of office when you catch them lying, and you'd be suprised at how quickly they stop doing that.
You need to look in the mirror when accusing people of refusing to accept unpleasant truths like your refusal to accept facts Obama was a clone of bush and expanded everything he started and that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.you mean start tossing the liars out of office when we catch them lying like your hero Obama? Please I am open to suggestion on how to put that criminal behind bars but you are all talk though and have no solutions oh and I do not see you getting off your as ps throwing criminal trade out of office. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not to mention that Obama and Bush are cousins. They usually keep it in the family.

Dragonidiot would really start bawling her head off if she knew the truth that Obama even said so himself on live tv on the jay Leno show I think saying YEAH ITS TRUE,WERE COUSINS. :abgg2q.jpg: the kid you waste your time here will say Obama must believe in conspiracy theories sense he said that to a live audience.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think their are some people that are addicted to vaccines. I mean how naïve do you have to be to get something injected to your system made by vaccine companies that have no liability and you can't sue them for illness or death. And especially something that is totally experimental such as the COVID injections. How many products do you use that the company making the product has no liability at all? But these people just jump right aboard and get injected with no further thought. And they say we are the lunatics.
There has been so much trouble with these new vaccines that I think I may just opt out, at least for 2021.

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
By Christian Elliot

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
#4: THE “DATA GAPS” SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING
#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT
#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH
#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION
#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED
#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID
#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS
#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE
#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH
#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE
#16: CENSORSHIP…AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE
#17: THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…
#18: I ALREADY HAD COVID

Full Article:

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Need I say more?

1618301822703.png

This is starting to happen. Three months out. My wifes friend called last night and her boss just died, three months after taking the second shot. Perfectly healthy. Now J and J has been told to stop injecting people due to thousands of blood clot reports. All of these shots are extremely dangerous.

Last edited:

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Need I say more?

View attachment 479374

Indeed no.lol

This is starting to happen. Three months out. My wifes friend called last night and her boss just died, three months after taking the second shot. Perfectly healthy. Now J and J has been told to stop injecting people due to thousands of blood clot reports. All of these shots are extremely dangerous.

I have researched a bit. . . and there seems to be a cover up.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, consiring the timing of them yanking the J&J vaccine, but some of his relative are mad that the mass media is putting out a narrative of a drug overdose, saying it DID not cause a heart attack, and that a week before he had a heart attack, DMX took the vaccine so he could continue to tour.

Anyway, he has now died. Corporate media says it is not connected to the vaccine of course.

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

I believe that you believe that. But it’s idiotic. Your grasp on logic is terrible.
Now that I was proven right about caution on J&J doses and clotting, while your experts were wrong, and Biden's rush to get out his false promises caused the J&J shared facility with Astra Zenica misshap with 15 million wasted vials, would you like to apologize?
Your so called experts proved my points that you denied out of pride.
In my best Charlie Sheen voice, "WINNING"!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back