Which Vaccine?

Leftist, what do you have against janitors? You have a Masters in Political Science? LOL

Wrong twice in the same post. Nicely done.

Must be difficult for a retarded Trumpster to follow along with the conversation.
You are so easily triggered. Time for another mostly peaceful protest, leftist?

See my signature. I’m not a hypocrite like you are.

And I didn’t support the jackass who instigated the riot on Jan 6. Congratulations, Trumpster. You voted for that. Says a lot about you.
You are also a parasite who doesn’t donate any monies to keep this site going. Typical leftist.

Wow, you're really jumping from topic to topic. You really need to take that ADHD medication.

I don't contribute money to this site and you support a guy who instigated a riot that resulted in the suicides and injuries of several police officers. Your attempt to compare the two is pathetic.

I hope you're really proud of yourself Trumpster. You supported that.
That’s all conjecture. Fact is you don’t support the site at all. You just post like a parasite. Typical leftist.

You know it’s true. He instigated it and you have no problem with it.

Why didn’t you go join your fellow Trumpsters on Jan 6? I bet you just stayed home but supported them injuring hundreds of police officers.

You voted for that. You stand with that, Trumpster.
What does that have to do with you being a parasite? Media instigated it. Funny how you don’t hold them accountable? Go and watch Don Lemon, leftist.

Leftist, you said that all Trump voters were illiterate Neanderthals

That's a lie.

Quote it, Trumpster.
It’s in this thread. Are you too stupid to follow it, leftist?

Doubling down on your lie I see. Pathetic.
Pathetic is being a leftist.

Still not addressing the fact that you lied I see. How dishonest of you. Not surprising.

Leftist, what do you have against janitors? You have a Masters in Political Science? LOL

Must be difficult for a retarded Trumpster to follow along with the conversation.

And I didn’t support the jackass who instigated the riot on Jan 6. Congratulations, Trumpster. You voted for that. Says a lot about you.
You are also a parasite who doesn’t donate any monies to keep this site going. Typical leftist.

Wow, you're really jumping from topic to topic. You really need to take that ADHD medication.

I don't contribute money to this site and you support a guy who instigated a riot that resulted in the suicides and injuries of several police officers. Your attempt to compare the two is pathetic.

That’s all conjecture. Fact is you don’t support the site at all. You just post like a parasite. Typical leftist.

Why didn’t you go join your fellow Trumpsters on Jan 6? I bet you just stayed home but supported them injuring hundreds of police officers.

What does that have to do with you being a parasite? Media instigated it. Funny how you don’t hold them accountable? Go and watch Don Lemon, leftist.

I bet you enjoyed watching those police officers get injured, didn’t you?

You enjoyed hearing about them taking their own lives after that incident.

You voted for that after all. Congratulations, Trumpster. Those police officers and their families have you to thank for enabling that idiot.

That's a lie.

Quote it, Trumpster.

Still not addressing the fact that you lied I see. How dishonest of you. Not surprising.
Leftist,
It’s in the thread. Also how do you explain this?

oh no....are you ever not a moron parasite?

You voted for that after all. Congratulations, Trumpster. Those police officers and their families have you to thank for enabling that idiot.
You’re so triggered. I have said countless times they should have been allowed to fire on the crowd. But you leftists emasculated them and wanted to defund the police. Why? You’re weak ass people. And you’re still a parasite who doesn’t donate to the site.

That's a lie.

Quote it, Trumpster.

Leftist,
It’s in the thread.

You're still lying, Trumpster. You're not fooling anyone.

It's a shame that someone as dishonest as you is allowed to breed.

You’re so triggered. I have said countless times they should have been allowed to fire on the crowd. But you leftists emasculated them and wanted to defund the police. Why? You’re weak ass people. And you’re still a parasite who doesn’t donate to the site.

Yea right. Your vote says otherwise. You supported the man who instigated the injuries of hundreds of police officers. Congratulations, Trumpster. They have you to thank for that.

Your empty words mean nothing. Your actions show who you are.

I have a perfect example in my own family that I do not wish to share here but suffice to say it was definitely doctor neglect and error thank g-d it didn’t result in something life threatening in the two years it took for them to find their lost paperwork but it could of and that is the point..

Glad things worked out. Go ask the janitor next time if you want. Good luck with that.

I’m still seeking medical advice from doctors instead of janitors.

So we disagree. You do you.
My MD went to Harvard Medical school and is affiliated with Mass General and he says I do not need a vaccine. Those damn doctors, eh leftist?
In an epidemic, almost all recommendations change as the nature of the epidemic changes. In Feb. 2020, the CDC was not recommending masks. In January of this year, the vaccine was only recommended for health care workers and first responders. This month it's recommended for all adults. Last year, when the vaccines were in clinical trials, it was widely believed that that there would no need to vaccinate young people. Six months later, we have a variant that is far more contagious, clinical trials are underway with 5 to 16 year-olds and state boards of education are making plans for mass vaccinations of kids in the Fall or Winter. The only constant in an epidemic is change.

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
53t2jh.jpg

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.

Of course!

View attachment 477893

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
5434w0.jpg

Of course!

View attachment 477893

Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.

Of course!

View attachment 477893

Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

Last edited:

Of course!

View attachment 477893

Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

I believe that you believe that. But it’s idiotic. Your grasp on logic is terrible.

the fact I never once stated here I said I think Michelle is a man

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

As in. . . that MAY BE in the realm of possibility.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

:dunno:

GD. . . You have no critical thinking skills AT ALL.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

There are folks on the right that are not innocent of this.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.
Would be cool if you saved the links and their quotes of the posters thst said thst to you back then on being a tin foil hatter for saying that back then we would have covid passports.lol :rofl: they would pretend not to see your post of course the same way posters in the sports section back in 2015 thought I was a tin foil hatter for saying the Rams would be back in LA the next year 2016. It’s incredible how people are so arrogant and would rather kill themselves first before admitting to being wrong.I’m serious,I think a good portion of these posters would do thst first before owning up to being proven wrong.:cuckoo:

they take it so personal getting angry over just a tiny little thing in sports just like that.whenever I confronted the people thst said I was on the pipe and a tin foil hatter saying the Rams would be back in LA the next season,the next season when it happened and I said to them okay now what were you say8ng to me back then aboutme being crazy thst the Rams were coming back to LA this year? They threw temper tantrums just when I only asked them to own up to it and say okay,you were right and I was wrong,incredible people got to act like children over such a tiny thing like thst on admitting they were wrong.:cuckoo:

Of course!

View attachment 477893

Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Be careful,he will soon accuse you of saying that you believe Michelle Obama is a man. :cuckoo:

If no vaccine prevents one from becoming infected or prevents transmission, why the big push for everybody to get the vaccine? Why would an airline or store care if a person is vaccinated or not?
You are making too much sense fir many to comprehend.lol

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

We're not getting choices. We take what's being offered, which in my case is Pfizer.

Of course you're not getting choices. You live in a socialist dump.

I live in the #1 best country in the world to live in. The USA didn't even make the top 10. Get back to me when you do.

If I had my choice of vaccines, I'd choose Pfizer so I don't see the lack of choice as being a problem. I'm being forced to do what I want to do anyway, how is that a problem?
Your babble gets funnier by the second. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back