Which sports will survive COVID?

Now for some more coronavirus races in Michigan. The only sport approved by Gov. wHitler.

Previously these sporting events were only approved of in indoor arenas commonly known as nursing homes in NYC.

UPDATED NEW RULES: Gamemaster Dictator Whitmer has now banned hydroxychloroquine obstacles because she has unilaterally deemed them "unfair" and discriminatory against the coronavirus.

Last edited:
Hopefully no team sports survive.
Let me guess.... you always got picked last or cut because you suck...

Lucky guess.......or am I psychic?

You be the judge.
Truth....I did suck at "team" sports. I did fine with individual and one-on-one sports (handball, raquetball, skiing, waterskiing, golf, archery, shooting). But, as a largely anti-social person, I just didn't like the team thing and couldn't get into the team spirit crap, except in the military. That was an entirely different team aspect that I did like and we were authorized to kill. That was good.

Hopefully no team sports survive.
Let me guess.... you always got picked last or cut because you suck...

Lucky guess.......or am I psychic?

You be the judge.
Truth....I did suck at "team" sports. I did fine with individual and one-on-one sports (handball, raquetball, skiing, waterskiing, golf, archery, shooting). But, as a largely anti-social person, I just didn't like the team thing and couldn't get into the team spirit crap, except in the military. That was an entirely different team aspect that I did like and we were authorized to kill. That was good.
No offense, but, were you abused as a child? I'm just curious.

I've known many self-described anti-social people and most of the time they suffered some form of abuse, whether it be sexual, physical, psychological abuse, or any combination of the above, in their formative years of early childhood and/or adolescence.

Last edited:
Sports would survive covid. It won't survive Burn Loot Murder, the woke religion or the cancel culture.

Forum List

Back