Which political party gets credit for more job creation?

Yes, we have the best military in the history of mankind

What does the Government do better than the private sector?
Infrastructure
Healthcare
Education
Environmental Protection
Space
Now the below two prove your statement wrong...

SPACE:
Private ventures such as SpaceX are more efficient because they have a lot more incentive to avoid excessive costs and focus on solutions:
Their own money is at stake, and people spend their own money more carefully than they spend taxpayer dollars collected from others.

EDUCATION:​

Failure To Teach Math And Reading Harms Military Readiness​

He wrote, “Qualified projections indicate that over 30% of high school graduates from 23 states cannot qualify to serve in our Armed Forces due to their inability to earn a score over 29 on the 100 point Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT). In eight states, the projection exceeds 35%.”

Studies have consistently shown that students in private schools tend to perform better on tests than public school students. For example, data from the ACT college readiness exam indicates that students educated in private schools have an average composite score nearly four points higher than those educated in public schools.

So when he "guarantees" something like "riding fossil fuels" the word means nothing? Especially from the President?
I would say there was some validity to his "guarantee" in that the oil companies found a PERFECT excuse for raising gas prices.
Hey the president wants to put them out of business. The oil companies better make the money now before that happens.
Now unlike YOU, I don't guess about statements like I made.
FACTS: LINKS: Substantiations!
The oil companies LOVED that statement as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
View attachment 801635

For someone who wants to put an end to the oil companies, according to you; he's doing a pretty shitty job considering how close we are to breaking the all-time record high production of crude.

For someone who wants to put an end to the oil companies, according to you; he's doing a pretty shitty job considering how close we are to breaking the all-time record high production of crude.
Actually I believe that Biden is making a lot of money from the oil companies by telling people that HE will get rid of fossil fuels!
So it gives the oil companies an excellent excuse to raise prices! Think about. If Biden "guarantees" that fossil fuels will be gone by 2050 in the meantime
the oil companies will continue to raise the prices! I believe Biden is making money from this!

Now the below two prove your statement wrong...

SPACE:
Private ventures such as SpaceX are more efficient because they have a lot more incentive to avoid excessive costs and focus on solutions:
Their own money is at stake, and people spend their own money more carefully than they spend taxpayer dollars collected from others.

SpaceX is at the level NASA was at 60 years ago.
Wake me up when they land on the moon or explore Mars

Studies have consistently shown that students in private schools tend to perform better on tests than public school students. For example, data from the ACT college readiness exam indicates that students educated in private schools have an average composite score nearly four points higher than those educated in public schools.
Apples and Oranges comparison
Private schools usually draw better students than public schools.
Very few Private School students enlist in the military

Actually I believe that Biden is making a lot of money from the oil companies by telling people that HE will get rid of fossil fuels!
So it gives the oil companies an excellent excuse to raise prices! Think about. If Biden "guarantees" that fossil fuels will be gone by 2050 in the meantime
the oil companies will continue to raise the prices! I believe Biden is making money from this!

Oh? How does the roughly 30% drop in pump prices over a year ago comport with your dementia?

Oh? How does the roughly 30% drop in pump prices over a year ago comport with your dementia?
You know "Fauxnie" you are just totally a lazy grossly uninformed DUMMY!
US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 348.62M,
down from 349.97M last week and down from 504.82M one year ago.
This is a change of -0.39% from last week and -30.94% from one year ago.

Pretty easy to answer: The SPRS level is DOWN 30%!
Dumb ass Biden used the SPRS to help the supply!
According to an analysis from the Department of the Treasury from July, the release of oil from the SPR helped lower the price of gasoline in the US by an estimated range of 13 to 31 cents per gallon.
Now the whole point of the SPRS though as the word "STRATEGIC" means---" carefully designed or planned to serve a particular purpose or advantage."
OK..
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), the world's largest supply of emergency crude oil was established primarily to reduce the impact of disruptions in supplies of petroleum products and to carry out obligations of the United States under the international energy program.

NOW this Dummy Biden didn't have a "disruption of products"!!
It was because the price of gas was $5.032 per gallon!
The ONLY disruption was this Dummy that you ignorantly support!
Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

You know "Fauxnie" you are just totally a lazy grossly uninformed DUMMY!
US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 348.62M,
down from 349.97M last week and down from 504.82M one year ago.
This is a change of -0.39% from last week and -30.94% from one year ago.

Pretty easy to answer: The SPRS level is DOWN 30%!
Dumb ass Biden used the SPRS to help the supply!
According to an analysis from the Department of the Treasury from July, the release of oil from the SPR helped lower the price of gasoline in the US by an estimated range of 13 to 31 cents per gallon.
Now the whole point of the SPRS though as the word "STRATEGIC" means---" carefully designed or planned to serve a particular purpose or advantage."
OK..
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), the world's largest supply of emergency crude oil was established primarily to reduce the impact of disruptions in supplies of petroleum products and to carry out obligations of the United States under the international energy program.

NOW this Dummy Biden didn't have a "disruption of products"!!
It was because the price of gas was $5.032 per gallon!
The ONLY disruption was this Dummy that you ignorantly support!
Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

LOLOLOL

Retard, you said Biden is making money from the oil companies. Now you're saying Biden reduced oil company profits by flooding the market with oil from the federal reserve.

EVERY time you post, you say something even more stupid than your previous post.

And as far as that video... again, you’re posting an edited copy which cuts off the part where he says fossil fuels will be replaced with clean energy by 2050.

You're fucking nuts to posit Biden will be in office for another 27 years.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

As a result when GOP presidents cut taxes as almost all have done, the AFFECT is not felt for at least 2 to 3 years later!
Consequently then when Democrat president takes over the economy is growing from the GOP's efforts.
O.K. Take the premise that it takes 2-3 years for a presidents policies to mature to an economic impact. If so, then a president that serves 6 years or more, has the majority of their term under the economy they created. While those with less than 3 years, don't serve their own economy. So only taking those with 6 years or more in office,
Discounting: Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush 41 and Trump.
the democrats still come out way ahead.

O.K. Take the premise that it takes 2-3 years for a presidents policies to mature to an economic impact. If so, then a president that serves 6 years or more, has the majority of their term under the economy they created. While those with less than 3 years, don't serve their own economy. So only taking those with 6 years or more in office,
Discounting: Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush 41 and Trump.
the democrats still come out way ahead.
Over and over again I ask these simple questions...
A) Who are you, i.e. are you the expert on politics and economics and get paid for your personal opinions?
B) If YOU ARE that expert, WHERE are your links, your substantiation... i.e. footnotes?
C) And after answering the above questions... what is "way ahead"? Almost all the experts usually have the statistics, i.e. "way ahead" is not a unit of measure!
D) And scholars don't "DISCOUNT"...i.e. why would you "discount Kennedy,Nixon,Ford, Carter Bush 41 and Trump? Just because less than 3 years?

Last edited:
5 out of 6 at the top are Democrats

6 out of 7 at the bottom are Republicans.

My shocked face --> :lol:

YOU are so wrong!!! You did NOT include one single calculation! I Did with the sources described!
The top two GDP growth are GOP...
The top six GDP growth 4 were GOP
Of the 12 last Presidents... 7 were GOP
ALSO PLEASE note I didn't include that Trump was the first President in HISTORY to reach $20,634,850,000!
Trump saw 3 consecutive years where the GDP increased $1,000,000,000 each year. NO other president EVER can say that!
The below CHART I provided triggered the above chart that shows the AFFECT of INFLATION and the truly really growth for the GDP.
Do a little work like I did and you will see the REALITY of the GOP presidents is far more positive AFTER inflation is deducted!
Remember INFLATION primarily is caused by government SPENDING!
Look at Biden's inflation in following Carter! So remember that also Trump had the LOWEST inflation rate and THAT means of the $21 Trillion in GDP...
less than 1.7% was from inflation WHILE Biden's $22 trillion GDP is almost 9% inflation!
FACTS and a little research!!!

Inflationpastpresidents070623.png

GDPgrowthsinceIKe.png

Unfortunately for you, the facts prove otherwise

Republicans Bush and Trump crashed the economy
Democrats Obama and Biden rescued it
Right, that is why stocks rally under republicans with huge returns while we suffer through single digit increases with Democrats or negative 19% with Biden

The stock market nearly tripled under Obama
Prove it!
Obama... Buy $100 on 01/1/2009 (Obama first year) and sell in 2016 for $199.87 or a gain of $99.87 or per year of $12.48 or per year 12.48% on $100.
Pretty good right?
Trump... Buy $100 in 2017 (Trump's first year and sell in 2021 last day.. for $219.60 or a gain of $119.69 or per year for 4 years or 29.92% in 4 years.
Now if Trump were in office for 8 years like Obama.. The $100 would be worth $438....

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 3.46.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 3.46.37 PM.png

Prove it!
Obama... Buy $100 on 01/1/2009 (Obama first year) and sell in 2016 for $199.87 or a gain of $99.87 or per year of $12.48 or per year 12.48% on $100.
Pretty good right?
Trump... Buy $100 in 2017 (Trump's first year and sell in 2021 last day.. for $219.60 or a gain of $119.69 or per year for 4 years or 29.92% in 4 years.
Now if Trump were in office for 8 years like Obama.. The $100 would be worth $438....

View attachment 802035View attachment 802036

Your link..

S&P 500: $100 in 2009 → $310.50 in 2016​

Amount
$
Start year

End year

Calculate

Stock market returns between 2009 and 2016​

If you invested $100 in the S&P 500 at the beginning of 2009, you would have about $310.50 at the end of 2016, assuming you reinvested all dividends. This is a return on investment of 210.50%, or 15.21% per year.
This lump-sum investment beats inflation during this period for an inflation-adjusted return of about 177.55% cumulatively, or 13.61% per year.

You would triple your money under Obama

Trump

Stock market returns between 2017 and 2020​

If you invested $100 in the S&P 500 at the beginning of 2017, you would have about $179.76 at the end of 2020, assuming you reinvested all dividends. This is a return on investment of 79.76%, or 15.79% per year.

This lump-sum investment beats inflation during this period for an inflation-adjusted return of about 70.25% cumulatively, or 14.23% per year.

Your link..

S&P 500: $100 in 2009 → $310.50 in 2016​

Amount
$
Start year

End year

Calculate

Stock market returns between 2009 and 2016​

If you invested $100 in the S&P 500 at the beginning of 2009, you would have about $310.50 at the end of 2016, assuming you reinvested all dividends. This is a return on investment of 210.50%, or 15.21% per year.
This lump-sum investment beats inflation during this period for an inflation-adjusted return of about 177.55% cumulatively, or 13.61% per year.

You would triple your money under Obama

I agree. So using that same calculator..
Under Trump..14.23% per year or more than Obama's 13.61% per year.
Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 5.57.10 PM.png

YOU are so wrong!!! You did NOT include one single calculation! I Did with the sources described!
The top two GDP growth are GOP...
The top six GDP growth 4 were GOP
Of the 12 last Presidents... 7 were GOP
ALSO PLEASE note I didn't include that Trump was the first President in HISTORY to reach $20,634,850,000!
Trump saw 3 consecutive years where the GDP increased $1,000,000,000 each year. NO other president EVER can say that!
The below CHART I provided triggered the above chart that shows the AFFECT of INFLATION and the truly really growth for the GDP.
Do a little work like I did and you will see the REALITY of the GOP presidents is far more positive AFTER inflation is deducted!
Remember INFLATION primarily is caused by government SPENDING!
Look at Biden's inflation in following Carter! So remember that also Trump had the LOWEST inflation rate and THAT means of the $21 Trillion in GDP...
less than 1.7% was from inflation WHILE Biden's $22 trillion GDP is almost 9% inflation!
FACTS and a little research!!!

View attachment 802019

View attachment 802014

You're deranged, raving lunatic. The chart YOU posted shows 5 of the top 6 are Democrats while 6 of the bottom 7 were Republicans...

gdpgrowthsinceike-png.801934

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back