Which Party Put The First KKK Member On The Supreme Court?

"It's because of people like you so many died in WWII, so many were slaughtered in the Holocaust. People like you who didn't want to bother."

Because of people like me, Jroc, who served many years on active duty in the Army, protecting your freedoms, to which you have added pouting, that "You're an embarrassment to this country."

Yeah? We can be who we want the internet,but that fact if true, would be irrelevant to fact that you're an idiot who thinks the meaning of the word conservative is synonymous with the definition of American Constitutional Conservatism. Oh, and there's plenty of idiots in the military. Bowe Bergdahl, Nidal Hasan, Tim McVeigh ..ect:thup:
So, suddenly you turn on the military when you discover Starkey was in the service,

"It's because of people like you so many died in WWII, so many were slaughtered in the Holocaust. People like you who didn't want to bother."

Because of people like me, Jroc, who served many years on active duty in the Army, protecting your freedoms, to which you have added pouting, that "You're an embarrassment to this country."

Yeah? We can be who we want the internet,but that fact if true, would be irrelevant to fact that you're an idiot who thinks the meaning of the word conservative is synonymous with the definition of American Constitutional Conservatism. Oh, and there's plenty of idiots in the military. Bowe Bergdahl, Nidal Hasan, Tim McVeigh ..ect:thup:
So, suddenly you turn on the military when you discover Starkey was in the service,

I already knew fakley said he was in the military...Who gives a shit?

You are howdy trash who is no real conservative, just a fat talking slow walking howdy on the internet with far right reactionary bubba hopes. Plenty plenty of dopes where you reside politically. And, oh don't give us your old "you don't know how I have suffered for the country." You have not other than getting roundly slapped here every time you get stupid on the Board.

Thanks goes to whitehall for a far right revisionist perversion of American history. wh's upset with the legal enforcement of separation of far right reactionary church and state.
Am I wrong or are you confused about the argument?
Any half wit would get it, of course, but you are a quarter wit. Most far right revisionist's like you have only four bits a dollar. You historical revisionism does not float.

You are howdy trash who is no real conservative, just a fat talking slow walking howdy on the internet with far right reactionary bubba hopes. Plenty plenty of dopes where you reside politically. And, oh don't give us your old "you don't know how I have suffered for the country." You have not other than getting roundly slapped here every time you get stupid on the Board.
You must have gotten me confused with someone else fake. I've never said such a thing, and fat I'm not. Maybe you're just a senile old man, you get people confused:eusa_doh:

You must have gotten me confused with someone else fake. I've never said such a thing, and fat I'm not. Maybe you're just a senile old man, you get people confused:eusa_doh:
Yeah, you did say way back when, you must gone on a diet when the welfare money ran out, and you are simply a howdy without much clue or critical thinking ability.:)

No, no, no! You don't understand. All that bad stuff was the old democrat party. That all ended like...well, I dunno, last year or something like that. This is the NEW democrat party, a complete antithesis of the filthy retrograde shitbags they've been for 200 years.
Well at least you admit they were shit bags for 200 years. Thank you.
So just when do you think this change from shit bags to the treason party happen?
Yes, the Conservative south was, and still is, very racist.

No, no, no! You don't understand. All that bad stuff was the old democrat party. That all ended like...well, I dunno, last year or something like that. This is the NEW democrat party, a complete antithesis of the filthy retrograde shitbags they've been for 200 years.
So just when do you think this change from shit bags to the treason party happen?
The Democrat racists of the north like Jessie Jackson and his hymietown crack. Or those Texas democrats and LBJ with his "I will have those N's voting democrat for 100 years".

The Democrat racists of the north like Jessie Jackson and his hymietown crack. Or those Texas democrats and LBJ with his "I will have those N's voting democrat for 100 years".

^^ Bogus quote. Steve McRacist has been running it for months.
Jesse Jackson's from South Carolina btw. Near here.

Anything else?

Anything else?
A well known and documented quote as with Jacksons as well.
How about some Wallace quotes? He was one of yours.

DEMOCRAT!!

Anything else?

Nope, don't think so. If it were you could link it.
Internet message boards are crawling with bogus quotes for which there's no evidence their purported authors ever said. I can smell 'em.

And I'm not from Alabama.

Anything else?

Internet message boards are crawling with bogus quotes for which there's no evidence their purported authors ever said. I can smell 'em.

LBJ was FAMOUS for his racial slurs. He used them OFTEN.
Here is some background on one of the MOST bigoted men of the 60s.
I will find another link.

Last edited:

Anything else?

President LBJ I ll have those n s voting Democratic for the next 200 years - Is this a real quote AskHistorians

First off, you're not allowed to link to other message boards here. I know it's a silly rule but it's true.
Second, your link proves me right anyway. You should maybe read it. As I just said, undocumented.

You're a very silly and bitter old man in desperate need of a life looking for something to demonize. You should maybe see a shrink.

Anything else?

Here is some background on one of the MOST bigoted men of the 60s

First off, you're not allowed to link to other message boards here. I know it's a silly rule but it's true.
Second, your link proves me right anyway. You should maybe read it. As I just said, undocumented.

You're a very silly and bitter old man in desperate need of a life looking for something to demonize. You should maybe see a shrink.
I will find the writers book and quote THAT source.

Anything else?

I will find the writers book and quote from there.

Anything else?

The racist Conservative south seceded from the nation in a failed effort to keep their slaves.

Anything else?

The racist Conservative south seceded from the nation in a failed effort to keep their slaves.

The racist DEMOCRATIC south seceded from the nation in a failed effort to keep their slaves.

Anything else?

The racist DEMOCRATIC south seceded from the nation in a failed effort to keep their slaves.
Yes, the racist Conservative Democrat south.

Forum List

Back