Which Party Put The First KKK Member On The Supreme Court?

Are these people really that illiterate that they dont understand that the Dems of yesteryear are todays conservatives?

dear, todays conservatives support freedom from govt as Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman did.

Surprise, dear, the world did not start in America. Do you understand?
Must be off your meds again. What does that have to do with who started the KKK?

dear, you said "yesteryear". Do you understand?
I know I said yesteryear. I asked you what does Aristotle, Cicero, Locke, Jefferson, and Freidman have to do with the KKK? You do know what yesteryear means dont you dear?

dear, do you?

oun yes·ter·year \ˈyes-tər-ˌyir\
Definition of YESTERYEAR
: last year

Are these people really that illiterate that they dont understand that the Dems of yesteryear are todays conservatives?

dear, todays conservatives support freedom from govt as Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman did.

Must be off your meds again. What does that have to do with who started the KKK?

I know I said yesteryear. I asked you what does Aristotle, Cicero, Locke, Jefferson, and Freidman have to do with the KKK? You do know what yesteryear means dont you dear?

dear, do you?

Definition of YESTERYEAR
Yes I do. I think you left some of the definition off.

last year or the recent past, especially as nostalgically recalled.

You still havent explained how you fucked up badly and started talking about Aristotle in regards to the KKK dear?

dear, do you?

Definition of YESTERYEAR

You still havent explained how you fucked up badly and started talking about Aristotle in regards to the KKK dear?

I was responding directly to you when you mistakenly said todays conservatives were related to KKK rather than Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman.
Do you understand?

dear, do you?

Definition of YESTERYEAR

I was responding directly to you when you mistakenly said todays conservatives were related to KKK rather than Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman.
Do you understand?
You shouldnt have said something that stupid dear. The KKK and today conservatives are family. Does that make sense to you?

The white racists in the South were conservatives. White racists are almost always conservatives. They may be Dems at times, or Pubs at times, but they will always be conservatives.

Simple minded response, from a simple minded person. We conservatives stand for the liberty of the individual. unlike you group think, leftist nutjobs.

The white racists in the South were conservatives. White racists are almost always conservatives. They may be Dems at times, or Pubs at times, but they will always be conservatives.
Simple minded response, from a simple minded person. We conservatives stand for the liberty of the individual. unlike you group think, leftist nutjobs.
Says a far right reactionary neo-con conservative who can't confront the truth.

That type of simplistic wordage is why your books fail, Eddy. Jefferson and Aristotle and Cicero were slave owners, and Locke had investments economically in slavery.

Neo -statists like you are the worst kind of trash.

dear, do you?

Definition of YESTERYEAR

Do you understand?

:eusa_clap:
Excellent. Now Thomas Jefferson not only founded the Republican Party 28 years after his own death, he then came back 11 years later to found the KKK, along with the corpses of Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and the as-yet-unborn Milton Friedman.

This is what makes Special Ed.... well, special.

Irony strikes deep, it points to you as a creep, since you as a neo-con become, ispo facto, a neo-statist.

Last edited:
Irony strikes deep, it points to you as a creep, since you are a neo-statist since because are a neo-con.
if it were left up to people like you we'd have negotiated with the south to keep slavery in place, instead of fighting to liberate them. No we dont need scum like you running anything in this country

dear, do you?

Definition of YESTERYEAR

Do you understand?

:eusa_clap:
Excellent. Now Thomas Jefferson not only founded the Republican Party 28 years after his own death, he then came back 11 years later to found the KKK, along with the corpses of Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and the as-yet-unborn Milton Friedman.

This is what makes Special Ed.... well, special.
Dont be so harsh on her. She forgot to take her meds today.

Irony strikes deep, it points to you as a creep, since you are a neo-statist since because are a neo-con.
if it were left up to people like you we'd have negotiated with the south to keep slavery in place, instead of fighting to liberate them. No we dont need scum like you running anything in this country
Says the neo-con right wing progressive fascist who believes in big government. Yeah, you are, because you can't invade other nations half way around the world without progressive big government

Last edited:
Justice Black was raised with a hatred for "Papists" which was reinforced by his membership in the KKK. FDR appointed him to the Supreme Court and he wrote the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" which relied on an exaggerated version of Jeffersonian opinion that did not appear in the Constitution. Black hated Catholics so he fabricated Constitutional law that did not exist that paved the way for the modern persecution of Christian beliefs by mostly democrat politicians since the late 40's. It should be noted that Harry Truman also joined the KKK in Kansas when it became mandatory for democrats to have support from the Klan.

Thanks goes to whitehall for a far right revisionist perversion of American history. wh's upset with the legal enforcement of separation of far right reactionary church and state.

Says the neo-con right wing progressive fascist who believes in big government. Yeah, you are, because you can't invade other nations half way around the world without progressive big government

It's because of people like you so many died in WWII, so many were slaughtered in the Holocaust. People like you who didn't want to bother. You're an embarrassment to this country.

"It's because of people like you so many died in WWII, so many were slaughtered in the Holocaust. People like you who didn't want to bother."

Because of people like me, Jroc, who served many years on active duty in the Army, protecting your freedoms, to which you have added pouting, that "You're an embarrassment to this country."

"It's because of people like you so many died in WWII, so many were slaughtered in the Holocaust. People like you who didn't want to bother."

Because of people like me, Jroc, who served many years on active duty in the Army, protecting your freedoms, to which you have added pouting, that "You're an embarrassment to this country."

Yeah? We can be who we want the internet,but that fact if true, would be irrelevant to fact that you're an idiot who thinks the meaning of the word conservative is synonymous with the definition of American Constitutional Conservatism. Oh, and there's plenty of idiots in the military. Bowe Bergdahl, Nidal Hasan, Tim McVeigh ..ect:thup:

Forum List

Back