Which of these things is more corrupt? - four choices

Which of these things is more corrupt? Four choices

• Justice Dept. - Fix was in.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Democrat National Convention and affiliation - e.g., riot starters, vote fraud, fix was in..

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • F.B.I. - Fix was in.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Clinton's State Dept. Took advantage for cash, incompetent, compromised national security and lied.

• Clinton in general - Lies, cheats, power starved and special interest MVP

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I.R.S. - Harassing conservative interests

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The Obama Admin. in general - Use your imagination, you're probably not wrong.

• Hillary's voice. Seriously.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
The question and answer choices is/are more loaded than a babies diaper in the morning. The OP is essentially "have you stopped beating your wife?".

Lobbyists.

Corruption is the government employee, Crooked Hillary or Obama, doing something on behalf of lobbyists when the lobbyists pay. A lobbyist simply paying is not corruption.

The Justice and Legal system are the most dangerous monopoly to get corrupted.
People actually recognize their power to mandate laws and punishments for noncompliance.

We'd either have to fix this, promote conflict resolution and mediation as a third choice
besides just trial by judge or jury, or set up independent justice and grand jury/grievance
systems that people can use and manage directly per district or per party.

The other institutions such as IRS and FBI can be argued as extra-constitutional.

But the Judiciary being tied to Constitutional authority yet being political abused to skew laws and enforcement
is the biggest threat and mess to clean up.

The question and answer choices is/are more loaded than a babies diaper in the morning. The OP is essentially "have you stopped beating your wife?".

No, IsaacNewton
in this case, it IS like going up to someone who is beating their wife,
and asking them to stop it.

But here, the OP is pointing to several examples.
And asking which case of wife beating is the worst?

You sound like someone still beating his wife.

You still beat your wife? Have you stopped kicking your dog yet?

See how easy and why the OP is bogus.
Dear IsaacNewton
That is quite noble of you if you truly hold Clinton FBI IRS and legal and justice system innocent until proven guilty. We need ppl like you to serve on a grand jury who aren't already biased into thinking guilty until proven innocent.

The various parties concerned about checks on a corrupted govt, running amok from corporate interests paying each other off, will likely need to unite to set up an independent grand jury to review evidence and decide on pressing and pursuing charges.

You may be among the few willing to believe the possibility there was no corruption and it's all one-sided politics. I believe it's two sided.

But two wrongs don't make it right.
It means it's twice as hard to find equally or unbiased ppl wiling to hold both sides accountable for restitution owed to taxpayers for resources lost to this infighting and coverup of wrongs while projecting blame in the media on the other party for political gain.

I am Democrat but tend to be more sympathetic with Republicans trying to correct the Democrats and I'm harder on my own party because of inside knowledge and experience I've had with the corporate interest corruption.

So I am still biased toward Constitutional limited govt as the backbone, but am committed to work with the Democrats to fix every problem we as a party are responsible for. That's the best I can do to be fair to both sides and work with both.

It's up to Republicans to fix the problems on their side, and I totally support that also as a Constitutionalist.

My question to you is what you'd be willing to bet your labor and income on. Then I know you are serious.

If you truly believe Clinton the FBI, IRS and judicial system are blameless and didn't commit cover up or otherwise conspire to violate due process of law at taxpayer expense. Are you willing to chip in and pay restitution if such abuses are found and or if the Democrats admit to it and accept responsibility as a party to pay back damages to taxpayers.

If you really believe there is no damage and no debts you'd be willing to put your salary on the line and ask the o th er side to do the same. If there are no wrongs then the taxpayers on the side of prosecution should foot the bill for the costs to taxpayers of pursuing bogus charges.

I will ask all taxpaying voters to pick sides.

You will either agree to sue and pay for legal expenses if it's bogus, or you agree to be sued for electing funding and/or enabling a party that conspired to violate equal civil rights to due process of laws.

Sir IsaacNewton
Which side do you commit to be on AND PAY FOR if the charges of corruption turn out to be true or false.

I've worked two jobs since 2008 paying for damage done by Democratic party leaders to a historic black Democratic district. So I've already been paying the restitution and don't mind asking other ppl, to do the same, and take financial responsibility for what the party does.

Otherwise I feel the voters and members of parties are equally guilty of conspiring to violate civil rights if these abuses continue without check.

Are you serious or not?

If you are not willing to bet your job and income, then are you really confident there is no wrong going on.

Last edited:

The OP is bogus? In what manner? Answer: Liberal trickery.

Because every choice is loaded.

The OP is bogus? In what manner? Answer: Liberal trickery.

Because every choice is loaded.

Which load is untrue?

Which of these things is more corrupt? - four choices

Dude,

You forgot.

• Karl Rove deletes over 100 thousand emails after being subpoenaed in the Valerie Plame case - the one where the Bush administration illegally outed a CIA agent because her husband exposed their WMD lies.
  • OCTOBER COMEY SURPRISE. Bush Appointee/FBI Director James Comey attempts to sway the election by creating the appearance of a crime, but offers no proof that anything meaningful has been discovered.
  • Thousands of Tea Party organizations apply for a highly specific "Social Benefit/Welfare" tax break for which they genuinely don't qualify, and then the GOP cries scandal when the IRS gives these applications extra scrutiny. Dude doesn't even know what the tax break was because he is a partisan hack who gets information not from text books or policy analysis but talk radio and Fox.
  • George Bush ignores an August 6 Memo warning of a Bin Laden attack using hijacked planes. Bush leaves the Eastern Seaboard undefended, failing to follow basic defense protocols LIKE having scramble ready planes and additional airport screening. 3,000 people innocent people die. Dude doesn't give a shit, but if Obama or Clinton did the same thing, he would call for their imprisonment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back