Which of MY favorite artists do you like best?

Which of MY favorites do you like best?

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Alan Parsons Project

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ELO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moody Blues

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Duran Duran

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Korn

• Nirvana

• Total voters
I understand... I do crap like that all the time... My filter is plugged up and I can not and will not be held responsible for the things that fall out of my head...

Always play CCR on long road trips

that one is not too bad. I don't like his voice, sounds hillbillyish

That's his voice

I remember when John Cafferty's brother tried to sue him after he went solo for sounding too much like CCR

I think Cafferty sounds more like Springsteen

They both sound like they have shit in their mouth. Bruce can't hold a tune to save his life.

So many factors have to be included into picking favorites... Age, mental capacity (level of inebriation), social influences, history of music that influenced you in your formative years and on and on and on... I really enjoy the music I enjoy. Listening to music is better than having a script for valium, for me anyway...

Like the song that was playing when you lost your virginity?

Kashmir btw

Zeppelin is a 60s and 70s band.

They were the shit for about a decade while I was in high school.

Think of all the singer/songwriters that do not have the worlds greatest vocal abilities... Vast fortunes have been made on some pretty bad singers doing what they do best... Tell stories... If folks relate to the story that is being told they like the singer and the song...

Think of all the singer/songwriters that do not have the worlds greatest vocal abilities... Vast fortunes have been made on some pretty bad singers doing what they do best... Tell stories... If folks relate to the story that is being told they like the singer and the song...

It's also their stage presence and their showmanship.

So many factors have to be included into picking favorites... Age, mental capacity (level of inebriation), social influences, history of music that influenced you in your formative years and on and on and on... I really enjoy the music I enjoy. Listening to music is better than having a script for valium, for me anyway...

Kashmir btw

We were still listening to Led Zep in the 80s

Shit I still listen to them now

Jim Croce

Kashmir btw

We were still listening to Led Zep in the 80s

Shit I still listen to them now

Led Zep is the best band in the World! :2up:

I was thinking about if some of the most famous singers were on one of those shows like American Idol. :lol: Imagine Mick Jagger on American Idol?

Always play CCR on long road trips

that one is not too bad. I don't like his voice, sounds hillbillyish

That's his voice

I remember when John Cafferty's brother tried to sue him after he went solo for sounding too much like CCR

You mean John Fogarty?

I just realized why I had Cafferty on the Brain

I just watched Eddie and the Cruisers for the millionth time

Jim Croce

Meh, definitely talented, but this type of music is just a bit slow for me. A bit too folksy.

Yeah but I still have some of his music in my library and a few play lists

Forum List

Back