Which is Most Important in a Wife/Spouse?

Which of these 3 is MOST important to you in a Spouse?

• Cooking Skills

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cleaning Skills

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Financial Skills

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Which of these 3 things ONLY are MOST important for you for a spouse to have as a strong quality?

(1) Cooking Skills
(2) Housekeeping Skills
(3) Financial/Bookkeeping Skills

Let's assume they are very weak and/or lacking in the other 2.......

Just sayin...those are all kind of boring.
I can cook very well, and like to do so...that is less important.
Housekeeping is important, but not as much as financial.
Financial wherewithal is above those by a long shot.

I agree - the interesting topics are more sexual in nature (but) - maybe even personality types....
I could go there.... I think I have done something like that in the past already.....

Personality types is interesting...well so is sex

Cooking. It's easier to teach cleaning and finances are not a woman's place in the world.

I could never date or marry a man who does not keep me involved in the finances. If it ever happened that I wasnt the breadwinner in the family, I would need to know whats going on financially anyway. What if something ever happened to him? I would need to know what accounts are what, what standing they are in, what bills have been paid (or havent been paid) 401ks, Savings accounts, IRAs etc. No way in hell I would be the helpless female that is so reliant that I dont know whats going on.

Cooking. It's easier to teach cleaning and finances are not a woman's place in the world.

I could never date or marry a man who does not keep me involved in the finances. If it ever happened that I wasnt the breadwinner in the family, I would need to know whats going on financially anyway. What if something ever happened to him? I would need to know what accounts are what, what standing they are in, what bills have been paid (or havent been paid) 401ks, Savings accounts, IRAs etc. No way in hell I would be the helpless female that is so reliant that I dont know whats going on.
Smart. I taught my daughters the same mentality and my wife and I decided she would be in charge of the finances.

I wouldn't have ever dated a woman who intended on being the breadwinner. That's not her place. If/when the relationship ends she moves back in with her closest make relative and he takes charge of the finances.

Last live-in girlfriend was bad at cleaning & financial disaster. Good at SEX & Cooking. The years of constant deceptive financial ruin she caused me trumped the Great Sex. Cheaper to buy sex if I had the need.

The new girlfriend now wife is Great at Yard Work, Cleaning, Cooking, Finance, but low on Sex Drive. 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

I wouldn't have ever dated a woman who intended on being the breadwinner. That's not her place. If/when the relationship ends she moves back in with her closest make relative and he takes charge of the finances.
Are you for real? :laugh:

You must have very low self esteem.

Is cleaning a skill? I don't think so.

Yes! - Believe it or not a lot of people are clueless about how & what chemical cleans each type of stain, build-up, scum & type of surface without permanently damaging it.

:lol: Come on, don't be silly. Anyone can clean. People who do not clean are lazy and scummy. Unless you are talking about the mentally challenged, then no. Anyone is quite capable of cleaning and it is not a "skill". Good grief. :rolleyes-41:

Yes! - Believe it or not a lot of people are clueless about how & what chemical cleans each type of stain, build-up, scum & type of surface without permanently damaging it.

:lol: Come on, don't be silly. Anyone can clean. People who do not clean are lazy and scummy. Unless you are talking about the mentally challenged, then no. Anyone is quite capable of cleaning and it is not a "skill". Good grief. :rolleyes-41:
No. Thats not even close to being true. Its a skill to know how to clean. If you are correct then the vast majority of humans are lazy and scummy.

No. Thats not even close to being true. Its a skill to know how to clean. If you are correct then the vast majority of humans are lazy and scummy.

What??? It's certainly not a skill where I come from. Lol. That's hilarious.

The economic thing was a bone thrown to Democrats.

It should have read:

Cooking
Cleaning
Doing what you are told

Maybe you dont know what skill means? Anything you have to learn to do is a skill. Show me one person that knows how to clean without being taught. Practically everything we do that is not guided by our instinctive system is a skill.

Maybe you dont know what skill means? Anything you have to learn to do is a skill. Show me one person that knows how to clean without being taught. Practically everything we do that is not guided by our automatic system is a skill.

Me. It's pretty self explanatory unless you're retarded.

Forum List

Back