Which indicator demonstrates we're doing well with democrats running things?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can you think of one? I know it's not:

Highest inflation since Carter and a Democrat congress.
Highest misery index since Carter and a Democrat congress.
The recession, though if we call it right it's stagflation.
The bear stock market.
The Ca. Exodus
The border crisis
The war in Europe
Certain housing crash
A POTUS with dementia and side-kick VP with Pseudobulbar effect.

Seems the only thing they can hang their hat on is the media continues to cover for leftists while it's story time about BIG BAD WOLF Republicans who want to "steal your democracy".

Last edited:

The recession.
The bear stock market.
The Ca. Exodus
The border crisis
The war in Europe
Certain housing crash

Seems the only thing they can hang their hat on is the media continues to cover for leftists while it's story time about BIG BAD WOLF Republicans who want to "steal your democracy".
At the moment the only indicator appears to be we don't have a president that tried to overthrow free elections, against the constitution, rule of laws, and against the electoral college and the certified electors of the various states.
Other than that, I'm not to thrilled in general, but not personally hurting, either, but that's me.

At the moment the only indicator appears to be we don't have a president that tried to overthrow free elections, against the constitution, rule of laws, and against the electoral college and the certified electors of the various states.
Other than that, I'm not to thrilled in general, but not personally hurting, either, but that's me.

Oh sure, that's it, subjective stuff because you're a victimized leftist.

What about overthrowing free elections by exploitation of covid resulting in ballot harvesting, how come that doesn't count?

Oh sure, that's it, subjective stuff because you're a victimized leftist.

What about overthrowing free elections by exploitation of covid resulting in ballot harvesting, how come that doesn't count?
Talk to the Governors and legislative bodies of the various states, the courts, including the supreme court. Oh, and you might have a long talk with Team trump for hiring shitty legal counsel, more concerned with fiery soundbites on courthouse steps, than answering judges (republican judges include) whether they were charging fraud and prepare to submit evidence. These idiots wasted their time on public opinion, rather than dazzling courts with provable findings. Lame. Real losers.

Last edited:
Talk to the Governors and legislative bodies of the various states, the courts, including the supreme court. Oh, and you might have a long talk with Team trump for hiring shitty legal counsel, more concerned with fiery soundbites on courthouse steps, that answering judges (republican judges include) whether they were charging fraud and prepare to submit evidence. These idiots wasted their time on public opinion, rather than dazzling courts with provable findings. Lame. Real losers.

Projection...............It's your kind who created a tall story about an "INSURECTION". Your love for victimization by insurrection has proved to be another fabrication....................

You'd think you'd have learned by now, but the TDS continues.

Projection...............It's your kind who created a tall story about an "INSURECTION". Your love for victimization by insurrection has proved to be another fabrication....................

You'd think you'd have learned by now, but the TDS continues.
Not according to what has been testified too in front of the Jan 6 Committee, and all news reals of people breaking through windows, crushing police defender, etc., including video shot by some of the trump supporting attackers, that day. Do they have TV news, newspapers, and internet on your planet?

Which indicator demonstrates we're doing well with democrats running things?​

1659112769910.png

"Let's ask the wizard... the wizard will know."

1659112961456.png

"The border is secure. Afghanistan pullout was a great success. Climate change is the greatest threat to our national security."

Last edited:
Talk to the Governors and legislative bodies of the various states, the courts, including the supreme court. Oh, and you might have a long talk with Team trump for hiring shitty legal counsel, more concerned with fiery soundbites on courthouse steps, that answering judges (republican judges include) whether they were charging fraud and prepare to submit evidence. These idiots wasted their time on public opinion, rather than dazzling courts with provable findings. Lame. Real losers.
~~~~~~
Explain the following:

I think your criticisms of President Trump are based in your personal dislike of the man. I recognize Donald Trump's flaws he has a big ego, has to "win" at everything he does, he has been a womanizer and so forth. But I evaluate Presidents on the policies they set, the messages they send and if they put America's interests first. President Trump checked all of those boxes IMO.

~~~~~~
Of course, if it came from CNN you might accept it.
Nah. Did you read the overview of the Poll itself. It noted in the heading paragraph, this poll was done via the web. I do not place a great deal of faith in website polls. Down below in 2nd paragraph by the polling company itself said all polls done via telephone since 2017 unless otherwise noted. This one was noted, as I said in the first paragraph. So this could just be bullshit from people who logged on to take the poll. That is a disqualifier in my book.
Just because I admit it might be true, as like I said, I would like to see another choice, also, has no bearing on people self identifying as Democrats to log in and take the poll, and the validity of the poll, in my opinion. We're talking opinion, specifically, so my opinion counts.

The recession, though if we call it right it's stagflation.
The bear stock market.
The Ca. Exodus
The border crisis
The war in Europe
Certain housing crash

Forget all that shit, Jan 6th insurrection! How the country is running in unimportant.

If you think people are going to overlook all the great shit we had with Trump and overlook all the bad shit that we crrently have with Biden, because of a mini 4 hour riot two years ago, you are fucking delusional.

I think your criticisms of President Trump are based in your personal dislike of the man. I recognize Donald Trump's flaws he has a big ego, has to "win" at everything he does, he has been a womanizer and so forth. But I evaluate Presidents on the policies they set, the messages they send and if they put America's interests first. President Trump checked all of those boxes IMO.
Plus he mocked the idiocy of left wing politics, which is always fun! :laugh:

We meaning your average American have Never done well no matter what party's in power.
But the very rich, powerful Game players almost always do well.
And that's reality.

Can you think of one?
I can't remember their names but an economist I watched on TV last night pointed out they show that Bidenomics is sending us up shit creek without a paddle. A whole bunch of big corporations just announced that within a few months, we will be seeing huge increases in the costs of goods and services.

Forum List

Back