Where's Obama? Where's The 'Sit-in'? Where's The Media? Where's The FBI / DHS / DOJ?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fifty-one persons were shot, seven fatally, over the weekend in heavily gun-controlled Chicago.

President Obama did not publicize the shootings and murders that happened this weekend in Chicago.

The FBI made no statements about the record-setting gun crime happening.

DHS did not blame Conservatives for the violence.

The DOJ / Loretta Lynch, nor the media, made a big deal about the number of deaths in Chicago surpassing 300 by Fathers' Day. It is only June, and the Chicago Tribune reports the city is already nearing 1,900 shooting victims this year. 400” people shot and 66 killed in May 2016 alone.

Democrats did not rail about Gun Control and did not stage a 'sit-in' demanding more legislation be passed.
- Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the country: Chicago has an “assault weapons” ban, a violence tax, state-imposed waiting periods on handgun and long gun purchases, and strict limitations on the number of gun stores allowed in the city, as well as regulations on where those stores can be located.

Chicago has become the new 'Tombstone', rampant with un-checked gun violence in a city that has the strictest gun laws in the country. It is easily on pace to break last year's record for gun violence and murder. There is no one to champion Chicago's cause, though.

The politicians who claim to value human life turn a blind eye to Chicago. Those who claim more gun laws are needed ignore Chicago because Chicago's gun laws and violence show that all the gun laws that can be passed will not stop the violence. Criminals don't adhere to laws - they break them. That's what they do. Unless enforced and criminals are held accountable, gun laws are only for the law-abiding and only help to make victimizing them easier for the criminals.

There is nothing to politicize in Chicago, nothing to help push the Liberal agenda...so Chicago is ignored.

'Black Lives Matter'....but Chicago Lived DON'T! That's the message that seems to be being sent.

Rahm Emmanuel, Mayor of Chicago, if you can not protect the lives of your citizens, as it is obvious that you can NOT based on the last 2 years in Chicago being the deadliest since the 90s, call for help from the Governor.

Bruce Rauner, Governor of Illinois, do not wait for Mayor Emmanuel to do so, because he will never admit his incompetence / inability to handle the situation. Send the Nation Guard into Chicago to restore order and end the record setting gun violence/murder!

President Obama, do what you do best. Reach out to Chicago and do some community organizing. Bring the communities together to help end the gang violence, the crime, and murder.

Don't wait until the next terrorist mass shooting, which may be a month or so...or longer hopefully...while dozens of citizens are shot and killed in Chicago every weekend! If you really give a damn about human lives....don't wait for a moment to politicize a shooting to promote an anti-gun agenda. Take action now to save lives being lost every weekend.

Gun-Controlled Chicago: 51 Shot, 7 Killed Over Weekend - Breitbart

Damn that's sad... They have a horrible problem over there :-/

Can you imagine the body count if anybody was aloud to walk into a gun store in Chicago and buy an uzi? do you think it would go down, up, or be the same?

Can you imagine the body count if anybody was aloud to walk into a gun store in Chicago and buy an uzi? do you think it would go down, up, or be the same?
As proven repeatedly with these instances, it would go down. There would be fewer criminals willing to attack people if there was a larger chance they'd be able to shoot back. It's pretty obvious to anyone with a higher than single digit IQ that gun laws only effect those that follow them. Criminals do not care, they just buy them illegally, and the more gun control we have, the more business the black market for guns gets.

As proven repeatedly with these instances, it would go down. There would be fewer criminals willing to attack people if there was a larger chance they'd be able to shoot back. It's pretty obvious to anyone with a higher than single digit IQ that gun laws only effect those that follow them. Criminals do not care, they just buy them illegally, and the more gun control we have, the more business the black market for guns gets.
People can and always have been able to go buy a gun

Fully automatic weapons were not used in Orlando, nimrod.
I'm not talking about Orlando dimrod... I'm making a point about the effects that more powerful weapons would produce. Had Orlando had an Uzi and hand grenades I bet the body count would have been much higher... What do you think?

Murder rates have climbed across the country in inner cities and here in my hometown of Kansas City it's no different.
Sounds like you have quite the problem... Why in the world would you want to put more powerful weapons on the streets with all that going on?

Fifty-one persons were shot, seven fatally, over the weekend in heavily gun-controlled Chicago.

President Obama did not publicize the shootings and murders that happened this weekend in Chicago.

The DOJ / Loretta Lynch, nor the media, made a big deal about the number of deaths in Chicago surpassing 300 by Fathers' Day. It is only June, and the Chicago Tribune reports the city is already nearing 1,900 shooting victims this year. 400” people shot and 66 killed in May 2016 alone.

Democrats did not rail about Gun Control and did not stage a 'sit-in' demanding more legislation be passed.
- Chicago has the most restrictive gun laws in the country: Chicago has an “assault weapons” ban, a violence tax, state-imposed waiting periods on handgun and long gun purchases, and strict limitations on the number of gun stores allowed in the city, as well as regulations on where those stores can be located.

Chicago has become the new 'Tombstone', rampant with un-checked gun violence in a city that has the strictest gun laws in the country. It is easily on pace to break last year's record for gun violence and murder. There is no one to champion Chicago's cause, though.

The politicians who claim to value human life turn a blind eye to Chicago. Those who claim more gun laws are needed ignore Chicago because Chicago's gun laws and violence show that all the gun laws that can be passed will not stop the violence. Criminals don't adhere to laws - they break them. That's what they do. Unless enforced and criminals are held accountable, gun laws are only for the law-abiding and only help to make victimizing them easier for the criminals.

There is nothing to politicize in Chicago, nothing to help push the Liberal agenda...so Chicago is ignored.

'Black Lives Matter'....but Chicago Lived DON'T! That's the message that seems to be being sent.

Rahm Emmanuel, Mayor of Chicago, if you can not protect the lives of your citizens, as it is obvious that you can NOT based on the last 2 years in Chicago being the deadliest since the 90s, call for help from the Governor.

Bruce Rauner, Governor of Illinois, do not wait for Mayor Emmanuel to do so, because he will never admit his incompetence / inability to handle the situation. Send the Nation Guard into Chicago to restore order and end the record setting gun violence/murder!

President Obama, do what you do best. Reach out to Chicago and do some community organizing. Bring the communities together to help end the gang violence, the crime, and murder.

Don't wait until the next terrorist mass shooting, which may be a month or so...or longer hopefully...while dozens of citizens are shot and killed in Chicago every weekend! If you really give a damn about human lives....don't wait for a moment to politicize a shooting to promote an anti-gun agenda. Take action now to save lives being lost every weekend.

And another 1000 or so babies were murdered by the abortion doctors. So what? Just getting more "infidels" off the streets, right liberals?

This country is doomed.

And another 1000 or so babies were murdered by the abortion doctors. So what? Just getting more "infidels" off the streets, right liberals?

This country is doomed.
I think I killed more than 1000 last night with a latex water balloon. Don't tell

Murder rates have climbed across the country in inner cities and here in my hometown of Kansas City it's no different.
Sounds like you have quite the problem... Why in the world would you want to put more powerful weapons on the streets with all that going on?

I lived in Kansas City for nearly 26 years (Olathe). Kansas City, MO has been a dangerous city for as long as I can remember. But, like the other cities where crime seems to run rampant - just look at the Leadership:

Crime in America 2015: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Over 200,000 - Law Street (TM)

Funny - Chicago isn't listed.....wonder why?

This country is doomed.
I think I killed more than 1000 last night with a latex water balloon. Don't tell

I guess the murder of 50 million babies since 1973 if funny, right?

Is an average of 40/month acceptable to you?

Why the hell would you walk into a gun store to buy an uzi? Go to the alley and let Johnny "three fingers" sell it to you. I've never seen an Uzi for sale in a gun store. Well, not a fully automatic one. Have you?

Why the hell would you walk into a gun store to buy an uzi? Go to the alley and let Johnny "three fingers" sell it to you. I've never seen an Uzi for sale in a gun store. Well, not a fully automatic one. Have you?

Nor will you or I ever see that happen but it keeps the left wing rhetoric going.

Nor will you or I ever see that happen but it keeps the left wing rhetoric going.

Indeed. The left has their marching orders. Blame terrorist attacks on the gun, rather than the terrorist. They fool no one.

Fully automatic weapons were not used in Orlando, nimrod.
I'm not talking about Orlando dimrod... I'm making a point about the effects that more powerful weapons would produce. Had Orlando had an Uzi and hand grenades I bet the body count would have been much higher... What do you think?
Both are illegal.

Wait - I just re-read your post...are you saying that they would walk into a gun store LOUDLY? or they are ALLOWED to walk into a gun store? I'm a bit confused....I guess if they walk in there LOUDLY - well, no, that doesn't work either...

The problem is mine???
And here I thought the problem was a result of the failures that led to ghetto life. Silly me

I lived in Kansas City for nearly 26 years (Olathe). Kansas City, MO has been a dangerous city for as long as I can remember. But, like the other cities where crime seems to run rampant - just look at the Leadership:

Crime in America 2015: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities Over 200,000 - Law Street (TM)

Funny - Chicago isn't listed.....wonder why?
About 18 years ago I rehabbed every building at the I-70 & Paseo projects. Worked there for almost 2&half years. Paid really good but I doubt I would take the same job today if it came up for bid again.

Forum List

Back