Where's Nancy?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Hummmmmmmmmm????? :dunno:

Thu Nov 02 2006 20:25:05 ET

The woman who would be speaker, Nancy Pelosi, has oddly stayed out of the national spotlight in the week leading up to the big vote.

The high profile, potentially history-making democrat has turned dramatically low-key.

The last photo of vanishing Pelosi on the wires was from an October 21 fundraiser.

And since Pelosi appeared on the October 22 broadcast of 60 MINUTES, national TV hits have been nonexistent.

A source close to the congresswoman explains she has been busy behind the scenes.

Pelosi made a brief appearance with Bill Clinton this week in San Fransisco.
Developing...
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

At least she is smart enough to figure out to stay out of the public lime-light. All she would do is remind people she would be the speaker if Dems take control. And thats motivation for a lot of people to go vote against Dems. :p:

I guess 60 Minutes didn't count, huh?

In case none of y'all noticed, she doesn't have a race. Perhaps you should focus more on the fact that you guys are in pretty big trouble on Tuesday.

:tongue1:

I guess 60 Minutes didn't count, huh?

In case none of y'all noticed, she doesn't have a race. Perhaps you should focus more on the fact that you guys are in pretty big trouble on Tuesday.

:tongue1:

After the reaction to Kerry, I'm not so worried about it.

And Nancy Pelosi does have a race. She's in the House, meaning she has to run every 2 years.

Rush Limbaugh has an amber alert out on his show for Pelosi....

On another site I belong at, they think Pelosi picture should be put on milk cartons..

:D

Forum List

Back