Where's Joe?

Joe's fine! He's just resting up a bit for his next big trip on the choo choo train.
IV.jpg

Just made a strafing run over the CNN, Huffpost and MSNBC websites. It's fun to note that they have no current Biden/Harris news below the mastheads.

I guess there's nothing to report. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden is in Tampa today speaking at a VETS roundtable, you know who draft-dodger bone spurs calls losers and suckers, covered by CNN.
IDIOT!

Just made a strafing run over the CNN, Huffpost and MSNBC websites. It's fun to note that they have no current Biden/Harris news below the mastheads.

Biden is in Tampa today speaking at a VETS roundtable, you know who draft-dodger bone spurs calls losers and suckers, covered by CNN.
IDIOT!

Creepy Joe was a Draft Dodger also, he NEVER went to Vietnam and has NEVER worn a uniform.

1600196101618.png

IDIOT!

Creepy Joe was a Draft Dodger also, he NEVER went to Vietnam and has NEVER worn a uniform.

View attachment 389018
But he didn't FAKE an illness to get out like Tramp!!!!!

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

He claimed asthma all while playing football at school.

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

He didn't "claim" asthma, the SS DECLARED him 1Y due to asthma AFTER he was given a physical.

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

Yes he did, see Billy's comments in post # 10

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

Where is Joe’s asthma inhaler at? Oh yea, he never owned one.

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

Yeah he did.
He claimed asthma,yet he played football in college.
Good God you liberals dont know Shit about anything!!

IDIOT!

View attachment 389018

He didn't "claim" asthma, the SS DECLARED him 1Y due to asthma AFTER he was given a physical.

^^^^ This:

1600198678808.png

Forum List

Back