Where would you put Trump on the political spectrum?

Trump has achieved more for America than the last 4 presidents combined.....and sadly that is the real reason he is being impeached...you are not suppose to actually do what you promised and make real lives better...if you do the swamp will ruin you....

A bit of a different place on the continuum, I would say he is "pragmatic", common sense capitalist.

In traditional ideology, I'd say he leans libertarian, both socially and economically. He backs up this ideology by demanding other nations operate the same. This is the part that befuddles most political viewers, because they fail to appreciate that you being a Free Market capitalist while your trading partners are heavily protectionist and exploitive, only allows you to be hurt and minimize your own advantage. So they call Trump a populist, protectionist, but it is not accurate in my opinion. He is responding to decades of neglect and abuse by allies and enemies alike.

As such, Trump is different. He says "I've been on both sides before. Sometimes the bug, sometimes the windshield". He prefers to be the windshield and force other nations to play fair or pay the freight. Why would you give up your advantage to other nations in the name of some artificial "harmony"? Harmony for social globalists, is USA getting fleeced.

Trump has achieved more for America than the last 4 presidents combined.....and sadly that is the real reason he is being impeached...you are not suppose to actually do what you promised and make real lives better...if you do the swamp will ruin you....

its not the job of POTUS to make our lives better,,,

really?...that's new to me.....what is his job then?....to look pretty and speak well?...nonsense...

really?...that's new to me.....what is his job then?....to look pretty and speak well?...nonsense...

thats clearly defined in the constitution,,,

and if you ask AOC our lives would be better if the government provided everything,,,

so better is a matter of perspective,,,

The far left. He's always been far left.

And now he is channeling his far left limousine liberal with his tariff war, trillion dollar deficits, his insistence Bush lied about WMDs, adultery, and his love affairs with a KGB thug and a North Korean communist dictator.

A bit of a different place on the continuum, I would say he is "pragmatic", common sense capitalist.

In traditional ideology, I'd say he leans libertarian, both socially and economically. He backs up this ideology by demanding other nations operate the same. This is the part that befuddles most political viewers, because they fail to appreciate that you being a Free Market capitalist while your trading partners are heavily protectionist and exploitive, only allows you to be hurt and minimize your own advantage. So they call Trump a populist, protectionist, but it is not accurate in my opinion. He is responding to decades of neglect and abuse by allies and enemies alike.

As such, Trump is different. He says "I've been on both sides before. Sometimes the bug, sometimes the windshield". He prefers to be the windshield and force other nations to play fair or pay the freight. Why would you give up your advantage to other nations in the name of some artificial "harmony"? Harmony for social globalists, is USA getting fleeced.

I agree. He's not a politician and never has been nor will he ever be. He's a businessman who knows how to get things done.

Pragmatic to his core.

And now he is channeling his far left limousine liberal with his tariff war, trillion dollar deficits, his insistence Bush lied about WMDs, adultery, and his love affairs with a KGB thug and a North Korean communist dictator.
Trump is no right-wing jesus nazi conservative, but FAR LEFT?

Shut the fuck up. Your hate has cause you to lose all objectivity.

Trump is no right-wing jesus nazi conservative, but FAR LEFT?

Shut the fuck up. Your hate has cause you to lose all objectivity.

He never had any....His only aim is to say the most outrageous shit he can imagine.....It used to be mildly amusing, but now it's as banal as can be.

Forum List

Back