Where will MLB move the World Series to?

Yes I know it's not going anywhere, I'm just tickled that since MLB ordered the All Star game to be moved from Atlanta, that they now have to eat crow while Atlanta gets to host some of MLB's crown jewel games.

By the way, I don't drink alcohol.
Maybe you should. On occasion, might do a world of good. But, you've got this far, so whatever floats your boat, dude.

Who cares?

After that voting fiasco and the woke professional sports shit I don't watch baseball anymore.

Nfl, NBA and the mlb can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

well if that’s the case, i’m glad for the people of ATl, and hope they don’t forget what MLB, Abrams and the rest did to them

I would image most of the people in ATL disagree with the new laws making it harder for them to vote, so they probably are not too upset

At least all those black owned businesses MLB screwed by moving the All Star game to a predominantly white city will recoup some lost revenue now.

I think they moved it because the Georgia legislature made some changes to election laws so it wouldn't be as easy for the Dems to cheat going forward. So of course, the Left lost its mind over the situation and decided someone HAD TO BE PUNISHED. Turns out, they punished the minority businesses in Atlanta who would have made great profits off that game...idiots...
Democrats don’t care about minority businesses, they only care about minority votes.

Yes I know it's not going anywhere, I'm just tickled that since MLB ordered the All Star game to be moved from Atlanta, that they now have to eat crow while Atlanta gets to host some of MLB's crown jewel games.

By the way, I don't drink alcohol.
Wow... you mean you are sober when you post your daily bullshit threads?

New Topics

Forum List

Back