Where will MLB move the World Series to?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
To be consistent. MLB moved the All Star Game out of Georgia because of a lack of political correctness and that situation hasn't been resolved yet, has it? Fellows in dresses aren't permitted to use the ladies rooms in Georgia, yet, are they?
I think they moved it because the Georgia legislature made some changes to election laws so it wouldn't be as easy for the Dems to cheat going forward. So of course, the Left lost its mind over the situation and decided someone HAD TO BE PUNISHED. Turns out, they punished the minority businesses in Atlanta who would have made great profits off that game...idiots...

This is Karma, and I am laughing my ass off!

Atlanta Braves advance to the World Series for the first time in 22 years, will face Houston Astros​

And I hope the Braves put the cherry on topand win the WS.

The All Star game is seen as a bonus, a reward even for a city/franchise. That is very different than earning a spot in the World Series.

why did Stacy Abrams and MLB move the all star game?
That gap-tooth shit beast is the consummate LOSER. In the old days that would have been rolled off the nearest cliff by the women of the village. The men aren't going to feed a non-productive animal like that.

This is Karma, and I am laughing my ass off!

Atlanta Braves advance to the World Series for the first time in 22 years, will face Houston Astros​

Looks like not moving it anywhere. You been drinking again?
1635106110960.png

No, they didn't...

Well last I heard they were going to anyway.

MLB moves bat production company from United States to China​

When Major League Baseball hosted its "Field of Dreams" game in Iowa in August, it was a celebration of small-town America. But less than 100 miles away, a small town is worrying that its local economy, that's centered around baseball, is getting shut out. Kris Van Cleave traveled to Caledonia, Minnesota, where a factory partially owned by MLB is closing up shop and shipping jobs overseas.

Looks like not moving it anywhere. You been drinking again?
View attachment 555809

Yes I know it's not going anywhere, I'm just tickled that since MLB ordered the All Star game to be moved from Atlanta, that they now have to eat crow while Atlanta gets to host some of MLB's crown jewel games.

By the way, I don't drink alcohol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back