Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
the faked data and political squelching of disenting opinion brought to light about Global Warming by Climategate has led me to wonder about the differences in intelligence between the races. climategate has shown that a political ideology can overwhelm mainstream thinking to the point of manufacturing false evidence for the approved side of the argument and withholding/ignoring evidence from the unpopular side.

is there any evidence that blacks are as smart as other races? or is it just semantic arguing about what could possibly be if some magical process was finally found? Head Start, special charter school, etc seem to improve things for a short while and then the gap returns to its usual size. where is the actual evidence that the gap is not permanent and biological?

on the other hand, where is the evidence that blacks don't quite measure up intellectually? is just the act of living a form of IQ test where even small advantages in decision making (the active ingredient in intelligence tests) multiply over time to become large differences?

anybody have any thoughts or evidence they would like to discuss?

the faked data and political squelching of disenting opinion brought to light about Global Warming by Climategate has led me to wonder about the differences in intelligence between the races. climategate has shown that a political ideology can overwhelm mainstream thinking to the point of manufacturing false evidence for the approved side of the argument and withholding/ignoring evidence from the unpopular side.

is there any evidence that blacks are as smart as other races? or is it just semantic arguing about what could possibly be if some magical process was finally found? Head Start, special charter school, etc seem to improve things for a short while and then the gap returns to its usual size. where is the actual evidence that the gap is not permanent and biological?

on the other hand, where is the evidence that blacks don't quite measure up intellectually? is just the act of living a form of IQ test where even small advantages in decision making (the active ingredient in intelligence tests) multiply over time to become large differences?

i think your post argues eloquently if unintentionally for the intelligence of blacks.

nice work

i think your post argues eloquently if unintentionally for the intelligence of blacks.

nice work

I take it that is one vote for political squelching of dissent.

nice work

you're not too bright are you?

is there some negro blood in your family?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, if you are white, then that is proof enough that blacks are equally as smart as whites. You're a total fucking idiot - and I know many blacks who are not.

nice work

somwhat reminecent of how liberals are pro-homosexuality until they get pissed off and then they call you a fag.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, if you are white, then that is proof enough that blacks are equally as smart as whites. You're a total fucking idiot - and I know many blacks who are not.

hmmm. so if my aunt is the tallest in my family then that disproves the general rule that men are taller than women?

That certainly is politically incorrect! That's like trying to get statistical data for homosexuals (for example, the percentage that were sexually and/or physically abused as children). Finding data for protected classes is very difficult indeed, but good luck with that.

somwhat reminecent of how liberals are pro-homosexuality until they get pissed off and then they call you a fag.

why would i get pissed at someone who's making me laugh?

the fact that you're queer is none of my business. now, we were discussing the negro bloodline in your family.

do you think it had anything to do with your choice of an *alternative* lifestyle?

is there any actual evidence besides personal attacks? if it is true that blacks are as smart as other races there should be some sort of data besides just insults for the opposite side, shouldn't there?

the fact that you're queer is none of my business. now, we were discussing the negro bloodline in your family.

do you think it had anything to do with your choice of an *alternative* lifestyle?

I wouldn't be particularly worried if there was negro blood in me or if I had an *alternate* lifestyle. why should I?

I wouldn't be particularly worried if there was negro blood in me or if I had an *alternate* lifestyle. why should I?

so even if you were pure white like me, you'd still be gay?

is there any actual evidence besides personal attacks? if it is true that blacks are as smart as other races there should be some sort of data besides just insults for the opposite side, shouldn't there?

Almost no whites graduate from highschool in Nigeria.

That certainly is politically incorrect! That's like trying to get statistical data for homosexuals (for example, the percentage that were sexually and/or physically abused as children). Finding data for protected classes is very difficult indeed, but good luck with that.

SAT results pour in year after year, broken down by race, income, etc. the results are very poor for blacks.

Forum List

Back