CDZ Where is the proof of illegal voting in American elections?

No illegal voting of significance occurs in our elections and has not for a long tinme

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump consistently has made it know that he thinks the system is rigged, that millions of illegals voted against him.

He has not offered a shred of evidence.

This reminds me of his turn around on the Birther question on Obama after five years of being Birther No 1

Step up, people, if you have any evidence that illegal voting of any significance has been or is voting.

Ask Stein and Clinton....they are the ones demanding recounts and taking millions from people to do it.

You got a link to Clinton demanding a recount? You just gotta throw a lie in every post, don't you?
She's not personally demanding the recount, but her George Soros funded attorney is JOINING the recount effort.

Hillary Clinton joins campaign to recount votes

You idiot. She is cooperating with the recount.

Your deflection and spin won't work with me. Also this is the CDZ start commenting appropriately

Just ignore these trolls; they have no credibility and are a waste of time. All one needs to keep in mind about them is this:

There is a huge problem with voter fraud. And, in my opinion, it is proven by the vehemence of the Democrats, the beneficiaries of the fraud, toward enforcement of our laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howar...from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

Jake wouldn't post such a thread if it had any legs, he just parrots what he's told to, as do all the rest of them.

Ask Stein and Clinton....they are the ones demanding recounts and taking millions from people to do it.

You got a link to Clinton demanding a recount? You just gotta throw a lie in every post, don't you?
She's not personally demanding the recount, but her George Soros funded attorney is JOINING the recount effort.

Your deflection and spin won't work with me. Also this is the CDZ start commenting appropriately

Just ignore these trolls; they have no credibility and are a waste of time. All one needs to keep in mind about them is this:

There is a huge problem with voter fraud. And, in my opinion, it is proven by the vehemence of the Democrats, the beneficiaries of the fraud, toward enforcement of our laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howar...from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

Jake wouldn't post such a thread if it had any legs, he just parrots what he's told to, as do all the rest of them.
This is the CDZ, so please follow the rules. Your "fake news" does not have any solid evidence that massive illegal voting is happening. If it was, then Trump has the right to investigate the states where he thinks it is happening, but he simply tweets then retreats.

Trump consistently has made it know that he thinks the system is rigged, that millions of illegals voted against him.

This reminds me of his turn around on the Birther question on Obama after five years of being Birther No 1

Step up, people, if you have any evidence that illegal voting of any significance has been or is voting.

Not sure if there's any proof. Why don't you join the rest of us and push for voter i.d. like most other countries have so there for sure won't be any illegals voting? Even Mexico has voter i.d. as well as strict immigration laws, just like we fascist pigs here call for.

I have always supporterd government-free access friendly Voter ID, jasonfree. I hope you do as well.

It's coming out that Republicans for over a year now have been using fake news to spread their propoganda and Trump hires the guys who run these lying websites.

If any of your posts were edited (with alert) or deleted (with alert), consider yourself warned. There is a 3 strike rule for CDZ violations. When you come in here be prepared to change attitudes and tones..

9 deleted.. Not thrilled if this thread needs more attention in the future..

Last edited:

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | The Huffington Post

This is the CDZ, so please follow the rules. Your "fake news" does not have any solid evidence that massive illegal voting is happening. If it was, then Trump has the right to investigate the states where he thinks it is happening, but he simply tweets then retreats.
It is quite clear Jake, you will not accept any evidence. You are stuck in your position and no amount of evidence will sway you.

There is enormous evidence that Big Ears and Cankles are terribly corrupt, but millions of Americans don't believe it because the MSM hasn't told them to believe it.

Last edited:
No he didn't and only someone not able to comprehend what was said could think so.
Please explain what his comments mean.

Re-watch the video paying particular attention to what he said at 30 sec., 50 sec., and especially at 108 to 134 sec. He said it was important for citizens to vote to help their friends and family members who were not able to vote.
Nonsense. He is telling illegals not to worry about consequences. He duped you again.

Exactly which part of the video led you to believe that. Point out the specific point in the video, or the specific words that said that.
You really can't be this foolish...can you?

Listen to the entire video. It is only 1:25 minutes long...The interviewer states if an illegal votes will he/she get in trouble. Big Ears does not say illegals can't vote. He says 'not true'...meaning go ahead an vote because you won't get in trouble.

The interviewer makes the absurd claim that illegals are citizens because they contribute to the country. Since when is citizenship determined by contribution to the country? Big Ears does not tell her that is not the definition of citizenship.
His name is Obama. The interviewer said something dumb. He is not responsible for that.

It is quite clear, gipper, that I will accept real evidence not "fake news" or made up memes or vids.

Post this "enormous evidence" of which you talk.

Oh, you speak for millions of Americans? OK.

I am all in for a full 50 state recount and an audit of the entire system.

Re-watch the video paying particular attention to what he said at 30 sec., 50 sec., and especially at 108 to 134 sec. He said it was important for citizens to vote to help their friends and family members who were not able to vote.
Nonsense. He is telling illegals not to worry about consequences. He duped you again.

Exactly which part of the video led you to believe that. Point out the specific point in the video, or the specific words that said that.

Listen to the entire video. It is only 1:25 minutes long...The interviewer states if an illegal votes will he/she get in trouble. Big Ears does not say illegals can't vote. He says 'not true'...meaning go ahead an vote because you won't get in trouble.

The interviewer makes the absurd claim that illegals are citizens because they contribute to the country. Since when is citizenship determined by contribution to the country? Big Ears does not tell her that is not the definition of citizenship.
His name is Obama. The interviewer said something dumb. He is not responsible for that.

No...he should have stated that only citizens can vote..which he did not do......and no...if you are here illegally you are not a citizen even if you work here.....so you can't vote....that is a crime.

It is quite clear, gipper, that I will accept real evidence not "fake news" or made up memes or vids.

bob craemer and scott foval admitted on video that they engaged in massive voter fraud, how they did it and which states they targeted, even using illegal aliens ....going to the extent of getting them identification in order to vote illegally.....

You choose to lie about the video......anyone can watch the video and see you are lying....

Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears Big Ears......

BS...She stated something clearly unlawful, yet your Dear Leader refused to correct her.

He was clearly making an effort to tell illegals it is okay to vote...he should be impeached for this.

No...he should have stated that only citizens can vote..which he did not do......and no...if you are here illegally you are not a citizen even if you work here.....so you can't vote....that is a crime.
You want to edit the president's speeches? Tell the president-elect that. Everyone agrees with the conclusion of your post. What you have not done is shown that the President said illegals should vote. That is "fake news."

bob craemer and scott foval admitted on video that they engaged in massive voter fraud, how they did it and which states they targeted, even using illegal aliens ....going to the extent of getting them identification in order to vote illegally.....

You choose to lie about the video......anyone can watch the video and see you are lying....
No, Craemer and Foval admitted nothing of the sort. That is your "fake news" intepretation.

But I will be fair. Post the entire written proceedings of the tape. Then show us exactly where they said "we engage in massive voter fraud."

Your opinion is merely a form o "fake news" until you can document it clearly and objectively. So is gipper's take on it.

Can you? Then post it.

Last edited:

It's common knowledge that only citizens can vote. No need for him to have to point that out, because it really had nothing to do with their conversation. The interviewer made a dumb statement. I'm sure it wasn't the first dumb thing he ever heard from an interviewer, but it's not his job to correct every dumb thing he hears.

He is an article about voter fraud just updated earlier this month.

2012 Voter Fraud

A list of instances supposedly proving voter fraud in the 2012 U.S. presidential election only demonstrates that some people are really bad at math.
David Mikkelson
Updated: Nov 08, 2016

CLAIM: A list cites instances proving voter fraud in the 2012 U.S. presidential election.

red.gif

Where is the justification/rationale for voter recounts?
Apparently, according to the lack of evidence presented, the far right admit there is none.
The far right isn't asking for recounts, Herman. You get another five Katyushas.

Apparently, according to the lack of evidence presented, the far right admit there is none.
The far right isn't asking for recounts, Herman. You get another five Katyushas.
Ask yourself why when it is the far right yelling the "fake news" that millions of illegals voted.

Trump is still childishly tweeting about what he claims are millions of illegal voters. Why do you think he is doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back